Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many women's asses have you come inside?

last reply
53 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How many womens' asses have you come inside?

54 votes remaining
0 (22 votes) 41%
1 (18 votes) 33%
2 (14 votes) 26%
3 (11 votes) 20%
4 (7 votes) 13%
5 (2 votes) 4%
6 (0 votes) 0%
7 (0 votes) 0%
8+ (4 votes) 7%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I admit it, I really like anal sex. It's tight, it's wrong (well, not really), and it's sexy as hell.

I've "tried it on" with almost every woman I've slept with (not bragging, but probably close to 40).

I can recall only 4 who were really into it. The majority weren't interested in even trying it.

So, fellow anal lovers, how many women have you had anal sex with? What percentage were into it? I'm guessing it's maybe only 10% of women (from my limited experience at least).
Lurker
0 likes
I love anal sex and working a woman into allowing it. Some I have been with just outright love it and can't wait to have a thick cock worked into their ass. Others felt insecure about it and their bodies but with preparation and care enjoyed it very much. So many woman love to get licked and cared for on their ass. Only one woman I had been with said she was totally against it. So probably 90% of woman enjoy it to some extent
Lurker
0 likes
For me, the girl has to really be eager to do it herself or it doesn't have much appeal to me to try to push it; a wet pussy is still the best place for regular sex. That being said, last weekend I had some great anal sex after a good while. I love a bit of ass play (licking and fingering her asshole), and if it leads her into the state of wanting a cock up her butt, then I'll be happy to oblige. And since I don't use condoms, I've "come" inside as many asses as my cock has been inside of – 3.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive only cum in 5&i love it&so have they,but i usually cum quicker.
Lurker
0 likes
Two.
My previous girlfriend who i was with for 4 years, Then my partener now. But i havent done it for years .
0 likes
One past girlfriend was really into it. In fact, she was the one that introduced me to it.

Another liked to be kinky, but had a bad experience with it. So, it was one of those situations where we'd try it "sometime". Another girlfriend was a very similar case.

It never came up with two others. I'd classify them in the 'not interested' category (if they were interested enough, it would have come up).

For me:
20% into it
40% interested in it, but we never did it
40% not interested
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
2 one loves it but only offers it up once in a while. the other one never really did say anything about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Zero, it just doesn't sound appealing to me at all.
Lurker
0 likes
3. I dont get some mens obsession with it. Its better than watching Eastenders like, but id rather have a nice warm pussy any day of the week.
Fireman
0 likes
Only one and she loved it. The others wouldn't even try it.
Lurker
0 likes
Not a single one
Lurker
0 likes
None!!! I prefer to cum all over a womans tits or all over her ass!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just the one secure enough take it and still enjoy it. Bless her.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only had one woman allow me to play in her ass. So I can only say 1 but she let me do it several times.
Lurker
0 likes
I have actually shot my wad in four but I have done it with probably 10-11. That's probably about what I would expect.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Only two. They were the only ones that were interested to try. I love everything about it. how it feels how it looks during and after and watching my cum run back out
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
5 and two of them were married and would take anal with no lube. One enjoyed it more than normal sex because she hadnt tried in until she was older and was making up for lost time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have in only 1 woman. She wanted to try anal sex. It was a strange experience.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
3 women. The first one was an older woman that I knew from a friend and we hooked up at the end of the night during one my friends house party. Several years later I was dating an older woman and she enjoyed it...the first time was after having sex for a while and I got her to let me rim her. THis was a first for her and she instantly loved it and it progressed to me cumming inside. From there it was an integral part of our fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Enough, but being a gentleman, I will keep that to myself
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3. And my wife loves it! I cum in her each time we do it. Like last week!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only 2 women but lost count of the number of guys, strangely though the first time was with a girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really dont know how many, but there have been many subs that love it
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was when I was 20ish was while fucking her she begged me to put it in her ass so I did and it was great and have been hooked on it ever since but only 4 women have let me