Your first time

last reply
24 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Was your first time everything you wanted it to be? Do you regret it? Why or why not?
Clumeleon
0 likes
A reminder to all that it is against site rules to discuss sexual activity of persons, real or imagined, under the age of 16.

The question doesn't ask about age but I can imagine some will be inclined to include it in their response.
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was a quickie with a girl I didn't know, at a party. We didn't use a condom and I came deep inside her very fast.

For me it was amazing, for her probably less so. No regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time was a happy one&thats because of,while young,she was experienced&made things easier for me as i was so nervous. Still fondly remember her&she,even managed to relax&excite me enough to fuck twice more. I think i was lucky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Was your first time everything you wanted it to be? Do you regret it? Why or why not?

first pussy...not so good...second was great
first cock...fantastic
never regretted either..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't talk about it here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Taking this to refer to the first time once I had reached the legal age of maturity, then I'll answer with reference to my first experience of intercourse.

It may not have been everything I wanted it to be, but it was sufficiently enjoyable to want to venture down the path of "practice makes perfect".

Do I regret it? No.

Why or why not? It wasn't everything I wanted it to be because of our, not just my, inexperience. With experience I found it got better and better.

On the other hand, my first experience of anal was most enjoyable...... So no regrets there.
0 likes
I am one who can talk about it because I was a late starter. First serious girlfriend at 23, lost my virginity officially to her at almost 25 but we were fooling around (making out naked, heavy petting, fingering, a bit of oral) almost from the get go so that it was a bit of a formality by the time it happened. Needless to say, because it was a longterm, well-established thing, first time was great. She had a bit of experience (older than me), I had none save her. We're still together twenty-odd years later.

A couple others have mentioned first times with guys. Mine was at 49 and my two encounters with men to date have been meh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only regret I have about my first time is that I didn't do more. I was on my senior trip, and I met the girl in the bar on the cruise ship. We hung out a couple days and it happened the evening of the second day. We hungout and made out the rest of the cruise, but never had sex again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My first time was in my Senior year of highschool. And oh hell yes if I could go back I would change something. I would run like hell to get away from that girl. She turned out to be a nightmare wrapped up in a horror show.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
**REDACTED BY MODERATOR** honestly, it was a bit awkward. Even though she wasn't a virgin, I broke her hymen, which caused her pain. She was the first girl to ever admit to and demonstrate masturbation. My best orgasms have been from oral, but masturbation or hand jobs from someone else--because it is all about me--is a favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
I was with a very sexual gal, she knew it was my first time. We made a date with no other activity planned other than having sex. We got a room for the night. Knowing I would cum fast, she sucked me off. She stayed down on it until I got it back up then she let me get on top of her and we had a rather pleasant fuck. When we woke, we did it all over!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a late starter really... nearly 22. she was 18 and a virgin too. She was SO tight... as sex ..well tbh It was very ordinary and I came way too quickly... but having said that we had been petting for ages and in fact were 69ing before i moved around to actually have sex.

would i change anything? no... it was fine really...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time I think has alawys been the best as its the event that one will always remember .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a little taken aback. College, 19yrs old. A girl from West Virginia. We were in my room (a dorm single) in the bed but clothed and I was feverishly groping her. She said, "should I take my clothes off?" I said, "uh, sure." (suave, I know) While she was stripping she said, "aren't you going to take yours off?" Didn't take long from there and it was probably much quicker for her. What I remember was feeling her wetness and that her lips felt large/puffy (but wonderful). Slid in easily and probably finished within seconds. I had sex with her one other time. That was far more adventurous but not relevant here.
Lurker
0 likes
Well...ya not ask for details so all ya get ist the basics then...

My first time was with my best friend Lucy who I have grown up with since we were very young.
It happened in our barn after my (??) birthday party.
We were sharing our sleeping bags as one bed.
I was awakened during the night und she was so hot, so close cuddling me, und she smelled so yummy.
Her blouse was opened much at the top und her breasts were very visible since neither of us were wearing a bra.
I was getting horny und had wanted her for years, so I started moving my hands to other places.
She was responding in a good way I could tell, then I'm kissing between her breasts und fondling them,
licking, circling my tongue, und biting gently.
She awakened too, our eyes met, we smiled, und I felt her hand moving between my thighs,
so I spread them wider for her as she held my face to her bosom,...und etc. etc. etc....

OMG...lol...OOPS, just seen this ist for guys only...oh well sorry...cyas...lol
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
I was 19 my first time. She was also 19 and 5 months pregnant with a one night stand, at the time! We played around for a couple of hours before it finally happened. And it was over very quick, of course, lol. I just remember how hot it felt, her body temperature must have been higher than normal. I have never felt inside a woman's pussy, that was that hot to touch since. She was extremely wet, and on fire! I stayed with her through the pregnancy, and the child was adopted by a friend of hers. We lived together for another three years, before we finally broke up and moved on. No regrets at all, we were good for a long time!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
It was with a teacher of mine ? and it lasted for 5 mins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time swallowing cum I was 24. At a cruising spot i got in a guys car. He had his cock out so I took mine out too. I went down on him and he went down on me in a 69. My first 69. A few minutes later he startedcuming which triggered me also. He came so much and with his cock in my mouth I swallowed it all....it tasted wonderful. Later I found out it was better to make sucking last to get the tastie precum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was more like the Limerick.

There was a young man from Kent
Who's penis was exceedingly bent
To same himself trouble
He put it in double
An instead of cuming he went.

Talk about a disaster
Her facial expression went from ecstasy to agony in a split second.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was like my first parachute jump. Barely knew what I was doing, nervous, thrilled, and it was over in a few minutes.
Lurker
0 likes
First time, well, not so good. Cum instantly. However, I've always had the ability to get it back up. Especially in my younger days. So we went directly into my second time. It was enough to get us both off, so that was great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We got to intercourse by inches over several months of dating, and taking it closer and closer until she finally put me inside her. I was 20 and in college. She was 17, in high school, and stunningly beautiful. It was May of 1974. I didn't get to ejaculate inside her bareback until September, when she'd been on the pill long enough to feel safe. It was an exasperatingly slow process, but she was definitely worth the wait.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Met her while my family was camping next to hers. She was the first girl I'd ever kissed. We had an on again off again romance by letter all through high school.
When I got to college the distance between us was much less and we reconnected.
We were both 18. It was New Year's Eve. I was still a virgin. She'd already had two or three lovers. My parents were out for the evening. She invited us to my bed where we kissed, fondled, and carried on. She was just finishing her period and warned me about the string. She removed the tampon and ask me to make love to her.

I lasted three strokes. Then we had to wash the menstrual blood from the sheets.

All told, pretty much of a disaster.