Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Android APP is now on AMAZON - please show some love!

last reply
43 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Let's get it to #1!

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,342 Free in Appstore for Android (See Top 100 Free in Appstore for Android)
#52 in Appstore for Android > Books & Comics > Books & Readers
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks Coco!

#41 in Appstore for Android > Books & Comics > Books & Readers
Matriarch
0 likes
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,286 Free in Appstore for Android (See Top 100 Free in Appstore for Android)
#32 in Appstore for Android > Books & Comics > Books & Readers

Would be great if we can get in the Top 100 free apps.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks for the review!

Please keep them coming. Amazon thrives on feedback.
Matriarch
0 likes
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,853 Free in Appstore for Android (See Top 100 Free in Appstore for Android)
#28 in Appstore for Android > Books & Comics > Books & Readers

Not a great deal of competition in the Readers category if we're that high already in a week.
Matriarch
0 likes
#19 in Appstore for Android > Books & Comics > Books & Readers

Please show some more love folks, we've only had one review of the app so far (I do understand that though, they link the app store to your personal account).
Clumeleon
0 likes
I can't get the AppStore to work on my phone. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just tried to get this, but Amazon say it is not available because of "geographical restrictions", whatever that is supposed to mean.
Clumeleon
0 likes
My problem wasn't specific to the app, probably just my ineptness with technology.
Classified
0 likes
Lush App!

How do I?

I followed the instructions.

Over an hour, I am committed, (or should be!).

Can not download the Amazon store, to download the app!

Could it be put on 'Play Store'? (Google)
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Frank
Could it be put on 'Play Store'? (Google)

Thanks for trying so hard Frank!

Google Play Store knocked us back for "sexually explicit content" even though there are several hundred other sex story apps on there. We're revisiting the idea soon with an amended app.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quoted you three so you get this in your timeline notifications smile

Quote by clum
Quoted you three so you get this in your timeline notifications :)

Quote by frank
Quoted you three so you get this in your timeline notifications :)

Righty-ho young Sonny Jim old fella-me-lad matey-skip me old pal from the briny, let's see what we have here...

Step 1 - get a wiggle over to the Amazon App Store App download page:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/mas/get/android/ref=mas_rw_ldg

Hit the download button and confirm the warning at the bottom

Step 2 - Assuming your Android setup is 'out of the box', hit the Settings button on this security pop-up window.

Step 3 - Tick the 'Unknown Sources' option in the menu.

Step 4 - Click 'OK' on the security pop-up.

Step 5 - Head over to your 'Downloads' on the device and click on the Amazon APK file your just downloaded.

Step 6 - Click 'Next' on the install screen.

Step 7 - Login with your Amazon account details.

Step 8 - Search for the App.

Step 9 - Hit the 'Download' button.

Step 10 - Hit the Install button to confirm everything.

You now have a cheeky looking LS icon in your Apps screen and an awesome collection of filthy, saucy goodness at your fingertips!

If anyone has any problems with this process, please post below and I will try to help you out with it.
Took me 5 mins including the screenshots.

Liz x
Clumeleon
0 likes
I appreciate that, Liz, but I'm not THAT technologically inept, haha. I know how to do it all but it just won't let me.

I can't proceed past your Step 6 because my phone just won't open the app once it's downloaded and installed.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by clum
I appreciate that, Liz, but I'm not THAT technologically inept, haha. I know how to do it all but it just won't let me.

I can't proceed past your Step 6 because my phone just won't open the app once it's downloaded and installed.

Any error messages?
What version of Android are you running?
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks for the help Liz!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i got confused after this part...

Righty-ho young Sonny Jim old fella-me-lad matey-skip me old pal from the briny, let's see what we have here... after that, it all went south very quickly and my android went on a killing spree.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i got confused after this part...

Righty-ho young Sonny Jim old fella-me-lad matey-skip me old pal from the briny, let's see what we have here... after that, it all went south very quickly and my android went on a killing spree.

Rightey dokey matey bloke flap old salty seadog amigo skip-jack jockstrap piano tuner.
I'll have you know that is some comedy gold from a british TV series called 'Bottom' with Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'd have left a comment and all, but Amazon app store ain't friends with Sweden, yet.
However I got the app already, it's perfect for reading on the bus.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Oh Oh, I so want to get this! I'm new to my iPad so if you find a little Poppet lost in the Lush App, please help her find her way home again.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Oh Oh, I so want to get this! I'm new to my iPad so if you find a little Poppet lost in the Lush App, please help her find her way home again.

Only an Android app at the moment Poppet, won't run on your iPad I'm afraid
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Only an Android app at the moment Poppet, won't run on your iPad I'm afraid

Not even through Play Store?
Matriarch
0 likes
Apple products run iOS, Android is a totally different operating system, and requires apps to be coded in a totally different way.

Apple do not allow any adult apps, it's pointless having one written and trying to submit it to them, it will be automatically rejected.

The google play store is for android apps Poppet. Google own android.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Thank you both. Apple needs to get the thumb out of their ass so we can have adult apps on it.