phone sex

last reply
107 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
who has done it before and what do u like about it?
Lurker
0 likes
I've led a very sheltered life, I've never been fucked by a telephone
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by cockupmyass7926
who has done it before and what do u like about it?

cockupmyass7926, I've never tried phone sex, but after reading your Lush profile I'd enjoy doing it with you. :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

LOL, neither have I, but I guess there's a first time for everything.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

That's why mobiles vibrate silly!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

That's why mobiles vibrate silly!

Wondered who bought this kit.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only thing that comes to mind (while married & both of us swinging) I was at a GF of my wife's, kneeling between her legs, & just licking away,squeezing & caressing her breasts beneath her bra.

I dialed my wife & then handed the phone to her friend.Had my wife caught on to her friend having sex we would have invited her to join us.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had phone sex and I enjoy it. The act of picturing who ever you want during sex is a great turn off. When I have sex with my wife I don't think about any one else but her.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Wondered who bought this kit.

You did Frank, I found the reciept in your pants pocket.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, definitely a BIG fan of phone sex but its only as good as my partner. As I've mentioned a million times before in other posts, I have to feel a connection with my partner which comes with getting to know them better on all levels not just what their favourite sexual position is. When that connection has been made, any playtime including phone sex can and is off the charts awesome :-)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

You did Frank, I found the reciept in your pants pocket.

You're not supposed to know your secret Santa!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Oh yes, definitely a BIG fan of phone sex but its only as good as my partner. As I've mentioned a million times before in other posts, I have to feel a connection with my partner which comes with getting to know them better on all levels not just what their favourite sexual position is. When that connection has been made, any playtime including phone sex can and is off the charts awesome :-)

^^All this^^ Except for spelling favorite with a "u."

Although I've only had/have one phone sex partner.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Frank

You're not supposed to know your secret Santa!

FCD my ass .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely adore it. It has spoiled me to the point that I never even masturbate unless I am on the phone anymore. Alone just doesn't cut it. Ones that haven't tried it and had good phone sex, have no idea what they are missing. No, two people are not always a match, but when they are, it is heaven.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It can be fun with the right person and with mobile phones being used more exciting as for having sex in a phone booth yes I have and enjoyed that too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Phone sex is awesome in my opinion. It creates an awesome feeling to know you came make your partner cum without even touching her. I have a very active imagination so its rather easy for me to get turned on as I tell her all the things I want to do to her. I really love to please a lady in whatever way she wants to be pleased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn, I need to read more before posting. lol was supposed to be can make not came sheesh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find it very erotic. The art of sex over the phone is HOT, the gasps for air,moaning, and shreeks seem to make the act of masterbating with someone a heightened state of arousal.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
If there are feelings and strong connection between the two and there is imagination on both sides along with excellent communication skills, yes phone sex can be very erotic and satisfying.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I haven't found many people try do it with but as long as you trust each other and have a connection then it can be amazing.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I've done it with boyfriends. It never started out as phone sex, though, it just became phone sex.
[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

E.T. phoned home
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to do it alot with random folks on the Internet but quit that.

When I used to travel for work and was married or living with my ex-gf we did it alot.

The only person I really do it with now is my fuck buddy when we can't get together for awhile or one of us is out of town.

It is just a nice alternative to sex when you can't do it esp. just knowing you can get that person off without touching them.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I like phone/voice sex much more than cyber. I don't do it with just anyone, there has to be a connection. It's just like real, in person sex to me. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love phone sex. . . if the way to connect with two lovers aren't together. Me and my wifey do it when we're not together.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Posting something like this in November 2009, earned me my 1st Lush stalker. I'm sure Nicola remembers

And no, it wasn't Nic (I don't think).

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Phone sex is okay, provided she stays on the line long enough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If using a C.B. RADIO counts then yes,but to many others had to state their opinions or tried getting in on our Chanel so it became a failed attempt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
I have. Years ago and enjoyed it very much. It was with a special someone. I would never consider it with someone I didnt know extremely well.