New Study: Penis size and male attractiveness

last reply
28 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I can only speak for myself, but the answer to this question for the 1000th time, is no, size does not matter and a big one doesn't make a man more attractive.

As the last 2 paragraphs of the article say...

Before worried chaps starting popping blue pills or purchasing pressure pumps, it’s worth bearing in mind that this was a small study, and women were asked to rate attractiveness at a single point in time.
Computer-generated models are unlikely to reflect how attractive women really find a man in the flesh.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I disagree. Unless I see a dick print or something through their pants, I see a guy's face long before I see his dick. With that being said, my interest in terms of how he looks and who he is as a person has to be piqued long before we're ever in a position for me to see his dick. So can a guy penis size make him more attractive? If a guy looks good and has a nice cock, then that's like icing on a cake. But if a guy looks good and has a cock that leaves a little to be desired, does that take away from his overall attractiveness? I'm gonna say no.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Though I do enjoy a monster cock- there are many more attractive things about a man than his dick size
The Linebacker
0 likes
The Harvard study on intelligence, the Bell Curve, linked penis size to intelligence. Smarter brains usually have smaller penises, less intelligent brains go with bigger penises.

So do you think Harvard guys have big or small penises? Is an intelligent guy more attractive to women than a dumb guy? Do you just hope you get super lucky and get one of those few that have it all, good looks, intelligence and a large penis?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
John Hamm is attractive and he has a BIG dick.....Just sayin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I can only speak for myself, but the answer to this question for the 1000th time, is no, size does not matter and a big one doesn't make a man more attractive.

Yes, i tend to agree. it was a "flaccid" study so I suspect it's more indicative of the body type vs. the penis length. I know this question has been asked Ad nauseam but it was just in the news and I thought "what better place to ask than Lush?" Thank you for your thoughts
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I disagree. Unless I see a dick print or something through their pants, I see a guy's face long before I see his dick. With that being said, my interest in terms of how he looks and who he is as a person has to be piqued long before we're ever in a position for me to see his dick. So can a guy penis size make him more attractive? If a guy looks good and has a nice cock, then that's like icing on a cake. But if a guy looks good and has a cock that leaves a little to be desired, does that take away from his overall attractiveness? I'm gonna say no.

Great point! that is what i suspected.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
The Harvard study on intelligence, the Bell Curve, linked penis size to intelligence. Smarter brains usually have smaller penises, less intelligent brains go with bigger penises.

So do you think Harvard guys have big or small penises? Is an intelligent guy more attractive to women than a dumb guy? Do you just hope you get super lucky and get one of those few that have it all, good looks, intelligence and a large penis?

Do you have a link to that study? You're comment "Smarter brains usually have smaller penises, less intelligent brains go with bigger penises" is confusing and that is why I ask. Are you saying that women who have a lower intelligence like bigger dicks and men who are smarter have smaller dicks? Perhaps I don't understand what you are saying...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
John Hamm is attractive and he has a BIG dick.....Just sayin.

LOL!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by TonyT

Do you have a link to that study? You're comment "Smarter brains usually have smaller penises, less intelligent brains go with bigger penises" is confusing and that is why I ask. Are you saying that women who have a lower intelligence like bigger dicks and men who are smarter have smaller dicks? Perhaps I don't understand what you are saying...

I am so so so so so very pleased to see that!! lol

Now I must prepare for the next local Mensa meeting .. bye for now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm with slipperywhenwet2012 on this one as well. Penis size isn't something I notice first or zone in on upon first meeting a guy. I'm attracted first to his look but more importantly, his personality, his ability to carry a conversation, intelligence, sense of humour and his overall character LONG before I ever even think about the size of his cock. Once all of that is established, then getting to meet his penis becomes the next step. I'm just happy that he has one, that it works and that he knows how to use it - the size of it really isn't a huge concern for me.

Having been lucky (or unlucky) to have experienced less than average, average and uncomfortable sizes, if I had to make a wish upon first meeting my new man's cock for the first time, I'd be the woman who'd wish for a lovely average size penis but that's not to say I wouldn't be willing to work with whatever I got if I really liked the guy.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
In general, I agree with everything stated in the article... although if it's a flaccid study and the lengths are between 2-5 inches, it's difficult to really know since some guys 'grow' more than others when erect.

Anyway - penis size does matter to a certain degree. But it's not a number one criteria. A really unattractive guy with a huge dick isn't going to somehow lure the ladies by virtue of his penis size alone. I think body type and height are definitely more important measures in overall attractiveness as long as you hit the *average* threshold for penis size. That's really all that most women are concerned about. From there - penis size doesn't matter as much.

Having said that - if you go for a pure theoretical example and put two identical men side by side and one has a 5-incher and the other has a 7-incher - I suspect more women are going to pick the 7-incher as being more 'desirable'. Actually that would have been a better study - in this day of photoshop - they should have given the women 10 variations of the same model with penis size being the only variable modified and then see which length is preferred.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Before worried chaps starting popping blue pills or purchasing pressure pumps, it’s worth bearing in mind that this was a small study, and women were asked to rate attractiveness at a single point in time.

Hahaha. That was dirty. A study on penis size... a small study. Ouch.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Hahaha. That was dirty. A study on penis size... a small study. Ouch.

YAYYYYY!! I was wondering if anyone would notice I quoted that! LOL
Artistic Tart
0 likes
They found that males with a larger penis were rated as being more attractive, although only up to a certain size, and the finding applied more to taller men.

In other shocking news, this just in:

"Men Prefer Women Who Enjoy Sucking Their Dicks"
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Do you just hope you get super lucky and get one of those few that have it all, good looks, intelligence and a large penis?

Correct.
Lurker
0 likes
Cock size is not so important, as long as the guy knows how to use it. Foreplay is very important, a good kisser YES! Tongue and hands.......
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes

This ^^. I don't care how big his cock is, if he can't capture my mind its over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really?! I thought I had it all figured out with my Dick-o-meter...

Now I need to relabel the whole thing AND include length!
Who's got the Lush e-ruler?

Length x Width + IQ = Attractiveness?
Or is it...
Length x Width + Yearly Cost of Hair Products ÷ IQ = Attractiveness?

grumbles I need a mathematician

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Size has no meaning to me. I don’t meet a guy and say “Hey, drop your pants let me see your cock, before we go further.” That’s stupid. If I can connect with him on a level that I enjoy and can be with him, the size of his cock doesn't matter. I've been with a few different sizes and never had an issue with being pleased. Yes, some woman care about the size, but I’m guessing more don’t care than do. I think men over think, and worry that we do and make it a bigger deal than it is. I think it’s MEN who have issues with size, not woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure not going to tell that a man with a over sized penis can not be great fun and give you something special. But exceptional size is not a guaranty of exceptional pleasure.

While a smaller man is no guaranty of exceptional performance either. But I have been with smaller men that took me places, I never knew existed.

Seems to me you will never know until you sample the produce.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, so it's really about those first looks of the overall body that are attractive, then it's about personality and maybe IQ in some cases. Im starting to see where it's somewhat like breast sizes for women from a guys perspective. Too big, too small, and then just right... hmmm makes me wonder if there's a similar study on breast sizes?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Really?! I thought I had it all figured out with my Dick-o-meter...

Now I need to relabel the whole thing AND include length!
Who's got the Lush e-ruler?

Length x Width + IQ = Attractiveness?
Or is it...
Length x Width + Yearly Cost of Hair Products ÷ IQ = Attractiveness?

grumbles I need a mathematician

lol interesting set of equations...

umm

length * width give you area...you are dealing with a solid body...a sort of nonuniform cylinder.

to keep things simple lets take

volume = pleasure displacement = pi*(horizontal girth/2)^2*length

now we are dealing with linear variables of attractiveness so the variables are volume (calculated above), intelligence or IQ, annual fiscal confidence or wealth or economic stability (Denonted by E) and physical attraction denoted by P.

case 1....you only care about dick...your equation is

Attraction = K*(V*P*IQ)/E ....you need IQ for creativity and detailed knowledge about the female genital anatomy.

K is proportionality constant.

case 2 if you care about emotions

Attraction = K*P*IQ/V*E (As you can see the gains will be quite low).

case 3 you care about materialism only

Attraction = K*E*/P*V*IQ, lowest gains

Now a balanced choice is the best since there is no inverse and we get a lovely equation

Attraction = K*V*P*E8IQ

i could do a simulation but i need to consider real systems and other micro factors...adjusting glasses*...hope these equations help silly
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
the reason i decided to become a lesbian was that i couldn't find a man with a decent sized cock who was worth a shit. nothing under 10 inches is worth the trouble, and the guys over are few and far between. seriously size is the ONLY thing that matters, boys and girls. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's a JOKE people! sheesh! lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by TonyT

The study says men with large penises generally are less intelligent, while men with small penises are generally more intelligent. There are a lot more aspects to the study than just penis size. It is a Harvard University study known as The Bell Curve and caused quite some controversy. It is over 20 years old and you can google it if you wish.

It was done at Harvard so take it with a 'grain of salt.'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

The study says men with large penises generally are less intelligent, while men with small penises are generally more intelligent. There are a lot more aspects to the study than just penis size. It is a Harvard University study known as The Bell Curve and caused quite some controversy. It is over 20 years old and you can google it if you wish.

It was done at Harvard so take it with a 'grain of salt.'

Cool,. Thanks I did some digging and found this: http://www.uri.edu/artsci/ecn/starkey/ECN386%20-Race,Gender,%20Class/bellcurve.pdf The book has many many negative reviews from a number of different scientists all saying it's conglomeration of data and facts compiled and interpreted all to support a specific political agenda. I'm trying to find the specific reference to the penis size section, but haven't yet