First Time

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are any women okay with taking a young man 19-21 yrs old's virginity?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with young guys before, but at the age you reference, I would not think I was his first.

You could be the exception.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't have a problem with it if I'd known him for a while and liked him. I wouldn't have sex with him just to pop his cherry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have, well not since it was my first time too. But the idea does appeal to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I took a virgin male about a year ago just to see what it was like and all in all it was a pleasant experience .. but not orgasmic - at least for me.

He was very nervous and I don't think he'd ever seen a naked girl before. Foreplay consisted of groping my breasts and fumbling around my pussy with scared fingers - but his innocence was what I found attractive and pleasant.

I guided him on top of me, took hold of his very erect cock and fed it into my loins. At once he started thrusting like someone possessed ... so grabbing his buttocks I slowed him down. Didn't do much good ... within 20 seconds he was pumping home into me his sperm. He clearly loved what I'd done for him though, and that's what made it so worthwhile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

I took a virgin male about a year ago just to see what it was like and all in all it was a pleasant experience .. but not orgasmic - at least for me.

He was very nervous and I don't think he'd ever seen a naked girl before. Foreplay consisted of groping my breasts and fumbling around my pussy with scared fingers - but his innocence was what I found attractive and pleasant.

I guided him on top of me, took hold of his very erect cock and fed it into my loins. At once he started thrusting like someone possessed ... so grabbing his buttocks I slowed him down. Didn't do much good ... within 20 seconds he was pumping home into me his sperm. He clearly loved what I'd done for him though, and that's what made it so worthwhile.

Lucky boy he was smile