The Ultimate Romantic Gesture

last reply
9 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies of Lush, in your opinion, what is the ultimate romantic gesture that your partner has done / you want them to do?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
tied me to the fence in the backyard and flogged me for my birthday, one stroke for every year. (and no, i don't make this shit shit up).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Naked, on his knees, begging me for pleasure only I can give him... xP
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, the ladies of lush seem to have a rather kinky view of romance. I like it smile
Lurker
0 likes
One day we were walking along the beach and found a perfectly smooth black pebble in the shape of a heart. Me being the sentimental woman that I am, kept it with my jewellery. He took it, had it set in gold, made into a necklace and gave it to me for our first Anniversary.

I would have kept him, but he turned out to be a lying, cheating bastard, as well as a romantic!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
One day we were walking along the beach and found a perfectly smooth black pebble in the shape of a heart. Me being the sentimental woman that I am, kept it with my jewellery. He took it, had it set in gold, made into a necklace and gave it to me for our first Anniversary.

I would have kept him, but he turned out to be a lying, cheating bastard.

Seems like a very sweet thing to do, sorry to hear it turned out so bad sad
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I would have kept him, but he turned out to be a lying, cheating bastard, as well as a romantic!

I love the first part of this story. I've been given a few heart-shaped rocks myself... a bit big for day-to-day jewelry I'm afraid. Can't beat coming home to gorgeous smells of my favourite food cooking, bottle of something lovely (New Zealand red / Tagus Creek shiraz trincadeira) and being treated like a princess.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
How it's done in Tennessee

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Serenade them playing the banjo, while accompanied by WellMadeMale playing the juice harp, and Dudealicious on the jug.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Serenade them playing the banjo, while accompanied by WellMadeMale playing the juice harp, and Dudealicious on the jug.

I has the buzz juice, Buz.

1.8% solution of nicotine
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.