Breast sucking during sex

last reply
60 replies
26.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you like sucking breasts while having sex,If you do what does it do for you?.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i do sucking breasts during sex, its a great turn on. The feeling having a soft nipple in your mouth and then feeling of it hard is amazing. Also the turn on it gives the women is reward enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyeyes37
Do you like sucking breasts while having sex,If you do what does it do for you?.

Yes it's very soothing & relaxing. It's a great way to bond too. My partners nipples become erect during arousal so sucking them is like having a penis sucked. I usually tend to do most of the sucking during fingering though. When it comes down to the actual fuck itself I prefer to gently massage them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like playing with her tits while doing it doggy or licking her nipples during foreplay, turns me on more as I am a breast man. Her nipples are just not sensitive and she does not like it :-(
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love evrything about sucking nipples or touching breasts anytime mmmmmmm sweet sweet and erotic to do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet and erotic for me.....when she's on top it drives me more than crazy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and sucking absolutely pushes me over the top. To feel the nipple in my mouth seemingly triggers emotions and feelings that increases the intensity of the moment. A sweet, hard nipple is fantastic, add a piercing and the whole moment intensifies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it a lot. It gives me an a connection and just a huge turn on its hard to explain.
Lurker
0 likes
Cupping her breasts in my hands and feeling them swell, seeing the nipple harden and distend arouses me! Swirling my tongue around her aureole and then sucking it gently between my lips to roll it lightly with my teeth before sucking hard and pulling off with a POP! Yeah I like it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course u do that,but depends on the position,adut,u give 1st.
Lurker
0 likes
always give a little tongue flick while grinding in that pussy, squeeze them and play with them, i mean why would you not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank GOD I read all of the responses to the original question.. Was afraid someone was trying to forbid us from sucking; while making love, having sex, or just fucking. (-:
Wonder if having a nipple in my mouth will reduce my desire for a pacifier?
Answer is YES Adds;a Closeness, Excitement,Contentment, its just plain & simply Enjoyable
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! When she's on top, it's amazing and normally makes me come more quickly. I just love breasts!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely love it. Always a part of foreplay and enjoy doing so when she rides me. I must admit I go wild when she licks and nibbles on mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sucking, groping, fondling, encouraging her to do it with me, guiding her hand. Yep all of the above.

The nipples are hard wired to the brain and are an erogenous zone. It actually turns me on more when she is turned on and that seems to work for everyone concerned
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I enjoy sucking on her nipples she enjoys it and it's a big turn on for her, and me also. Her soft nipple turning hard in my mouth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
is there any other way to fuck us beautiful girls? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes...when she is on top and I have both hands AND my mouth free, justs adds tremendously.
Lurker
0 likes
I love sucking on breast and nibble it a great turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ya I love it. I love feeling her hard nipples in my mouth. I usually start with her breast and work my way down....
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooh YeaaahsmileNibbling on the nipples too!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cindy_4u
is there any other way to fuck us beautiful girls? ;)
Nope I Love Sucking TitssmileYummm
Lurker
0 likes
Breast sucking ALWAYS
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I do like sucking breasts and nibbling her tits. It is a great turn on. I do it even during fucking. Feel my partner loves that.
Neel
Lurker
0 likes
Gosh oh yes .
Emily hasn't got the biggest boobs but her nipples are quite big so yes we both enjoy doing it....
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
What a silly breasts question.

Fixed it for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Fixed it for you.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I absolutely do. I know that it turns the person on - so why not?