Cock pics ?!

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Having been on here for a while now, I've noticed that lots of guys have full on cock pics in their profiles, some even as avatars.

Just wondered what the ladies thoughts were on this.

Do you like to see cock pics in profiles?

Should they be restricted to sending privately between members?

Or not at all, don't want to see that full stop?

I was quite surprised that there are so many as it was my (possibly misguided) opinion that in general women found this a bit 'full on' and didn't want to see it!? However this is obviously a very sexual site, so maybe this is something that is considered a positive on here!?

I'd be interested to know your thoughts (and yes I would be prepared to post cock pics lol )
Lurker
0 likes
I personally don't mind a couple of wang pictures. However, it doesn't persuade me one way or the other on friendship, or if I will chat. One thing that is a little much, is when the guy talks about the pictures, and the size. That is a little off putting. I can see your picture, lots of men have pictures up. Just my opinion. Its just a bit over the top. I think many women like the lollipop, but want to know a little more about the owner. As far as them being private or not, I think taking away or censoring might take away from the freedom that is so great about this site.
Lurker
0 likes
^^^
Sorry when I say restricted I don't mean in terms of censorship I don't think any pis should be censored. What I meant was would you rather ask to see it than be greeted with it by surprise
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would prefer to be asked first. The whole "leaving something to the imagination" factor.
Lurker
0 likes
This has been asked a bit here (and in other sections) and while you will find some gals that gush over them (or claim they do), I have seen that most women here would prefer they NOT be in an open gallery and don't get worked up over them. You will also find that the comments many women post on cock shots are EXACTLY the same as they post on OTHER cocks shots.... no matter the size, shape, etc. So think about it. ;)

In general, if a gal likes YOU, she will like your cock (unless it is way out of the norm in some way). So for me, I don't believe a single thing I see a gal post on open cock shots. I consider open cock shots and the comments made nothing but ego stroking, but lack any real meaning. But that is just me..... I think it is best to share privately if asked for, or in special galleries the member can specify who can see it. TRUST me, if a gal is interested in you, whether you have a cock shot in the open or not is NOT going to be the thing she is attracted to or what attracted her to you. In fact, you may actually turn away some gals.

But again, you WILL find some gals openly posting how it turns them on and they get all gushy about it.... I just don't find that to be the majority thought on the matter. Again, because this has been brought up on a number of occasions... myself being one who has started a thread about this specifically before. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with what John said. Personally, I don't like to be surprised with cock shots as soon as I go to check out someone's profile page, and I would never ask to see one. Doesn't mean I don't like them LOL, it just does nothing for me if I don't know the person. Now, if I go to a profile page and there are gallery pics of him with no shirt on or similar, it leaves the rest to my imagination which I think, is fun.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by hughizzy
Having been on here for a while now, I've noticed that lots of guys have full on cock pics in their profiles, some even as avatars.

Just wondered what the ladies thoughts were on this.

Do you like to see cock pics in profiles?

Should they be restricted to sending privately between members?

Or not at all, don't want to see that full stop?

I was quite surprised that there are so many as it was my (possibly misguided) opinion that in general women found this a bit 'full on' and didn't want to see it!? However this is obviously a very sexual site, so maybe this is something that is considered a positive on here!?

I'd be interested to know your thoughts (and yes I would be prepared to post cock pics lol )

Pictures of genitalia aren't permitted in avatars but apart from that I don't really mind. It doesn't do anything for me - it doesn't turn me on, but neither am I offended in any way.

A cock is a (rather important) part of a man's body - some guys feel the need to share and I suppose that it's better that they do it here on Lush than at their local park or supermarket.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
They do nothing for me. I hate them in avatars because 1. It's against site guidelines, and 2. It forces me to look at your cock. I like to have some say in the matter.

I remember that not long after I joined Lush, some guy in a chat room told me he liked my pics (of random things, not of me) and he said I should check out his. Lo and behold it was a gallery full of cock pics. I was immediately put off and just stopped speaking to him. About 10 minutes he asked if I looked and he then asked, and I quote, "How do you feel about my pics?" When I asked him how I was supposed to feel, he told me, and again I quote, "Appreciative." I told him it was a cock just like any other cock. And of course then I became every bitter male-bashing, lesbian, feminazi bitch he could think to call me. All because I didn't swoon over his cock gallery. I think this experience has ruined it for me in the realm of cock pics on Lush, I hate to say.

And if a guy does manage to bypass the rules and have his cock as his avatar, I immediately get a bad impression of him because it's so fucking tacky and off-putting, in my opinion.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
They do nothing for me. I hate them in avatars because 1. It's against site guidelines, and 2. It forces me to look at your cock. I like to have some say in the matter.

I remember that not long after I joined Lush, some guy in a chat room told me he liked my pics (of random things, not of me) and he said I should check out his. Lo and behold it was a gallery full of cock pics. I was immediately put off and just stopped speaking to him. About 10 minutes he asked if I looked and he then asked, and I quote, "How do you feel about my pics?" When I asked him how I was supposed to feel, he told me, and again I quote, "Appreciative." I told him it was a cock just like any other cock. And of course then I became every bitter male-bashing, lesbian, feminazi bitch he could think to call me. All because I didn't swoon over his cock gallery. I think this experience has ruined it for me in the realm of cock pics on Lush, I hate to say.

And if a guy does manage to bypass the rules and have his cock as his avatar, I immediately get a bad impression of him because it's so fucking tacky and off-putting, in my opinion.

I can fully understand this, and honestly tend to feel pretty much the same way. I also think if those images are open for public view, they should be in a gallery by themselves so each person can choose to go into it or not. Of course you come to expect certain things from a site/forum like this, but you are correct, what we run into does tend to make an impression on us about the member... sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Of course, having run a cam chat room I have seen damn near it all. You almost feel assaulted. LOL

I think much of what goes on is similar to if you were in a bar and some guy came up and said "Hey, my name is Jim" and then flopped his dick in your face. And then he expected you to be impressed, want to fuck him, and you came in your pants right then!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You could try creating a 'friends-only' photo album and put them in there. If someone doesn't want to see cock pics, then they can just avoid clicking on the little thumbnail leading to the album.

I actually don't mind cock pics as long as they aren't the extreme close-up disembodied appendage type. If you show some of the body too, the level of the eroticism of the photo changes. They can be sexy. And... if that's you in your avatar, then I think you will definitely get some clickers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They do nothing for me. It even puts me off if that's all there is in the picture. A full body nude with the face blurred if necessary is one thing. Just a picture of a cock, is that your best feature? Really?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no desire to see someone's cock pics. A nice bulge covered with boxer briefs...well, that is sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally think you could ask this question a thousand times and you will find that there are those that don't like and those that do.

I do know that if you look around much at profiles of men -- straight, bi, gay -- you will find there are an awful lot of folks who comment on those pics. And yes even a lot of straight women who comment on the men's cocks.

But you will also find the women who don't are disgusted by it.

Personally I say it is an individual thing. And whatever that individual wants to do on his or her profile page should be up to them.

I prefer individuality and not a group deciding what should be the norm or not be the norm. That is just my opinion.

I personally like going to a page and reading their likes, their bio, etc. I do look at their pics but it is never the first thing I go too.

As far as a naked pic of them, I have no problem with it. I would much rather see at least something there than some I go to who have absolutely nothing on their pages at all.

Just my opinion anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im the biggest cock( not even my cock is bigger) i know and i dont post a picture of myself. I really dont see the point of showing a picture of my cock. If someone is interested in my cock, ask first and we can talk about it.