Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Underwear Choices (Favorite Brands, Comfort or Style, etc)

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know that the question is constantly asked of guys if they were boxers or briefs? But I was wondering beyond those simple choices of my fellow men.

For instance not just what your preference is.

But when you choose your underwear what factors go into it i.e. comfort, color, style, something your partner likes, etc. What goes into your mind when you choose? And how much does what your partner likes factor into it?

Also what are your favorite brands of underwear? And are there brands you hate or brands you have always wanted to try?

Are there guys out there that have just always wore a certain brand and style and just never think about it much?

For me I generally choose comfort and for the most part briefs have just always been comfortable. The only time I hate them is when the leg bands get loose and particularly when you are riding or driving they allow part of your nut sack to escape and you get that awful pinch. Fruit of the Loom seems to be the worse brand for this for me.

My favorite brands are Hanes and Jockey. I do like 2xist briefs too and have ordered some stuff from Joe Boxer before too.
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to go with Hanes or Fruit of the Loom; and standard briefs, or bikini briefs now and again. I like them to be snug but not TIGHT. I like to stay in place (but no binding); and absolutely, testicles or penis sliding out the leg openings is a NO GO. I don't like boxer briefs or any with "legs" to them at all... unless they are actual boxers. And I don't like wearing boxers for normal wear, but DO like to wear them to bed. And this is again, because they simply don't keep me in place and secure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am all about boxer briefs. Recently I have come across some boxer briefs on Ebay that are made from bamboo fiber.....I must say, one of the lightest, most fitting, and comfortable I have found in a long time. I also have, Hanes, Jockey and Claiborne........BUT, they MUST be without the fly opening.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just thought of another question and thought I would just add it here.

One of the biggest complaints that my wife used to say to me about underwear was that she couldn't believe I held on to underwear for so long?

Do any of you hold on to underwear long after you probably should have thrown it away? For instance after they get holes in them or stretched out, etc.

Also have you ever gotten lucky on a night you didn't expect it and got caught in a pair of your not so good underwear?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brand.. Calvin Klein, Diesel or Jockey.... boxers of course unless I am commando.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaserrette, or Bali......high cut briefs and bikinis. Also like thongs from Bestform and Victoria's Secret!
Lurker
0 likes
For me it's Hanes Tagless Bikini Briefs or nothing at all (yes, literally)

At my age, I'm not worried about the sperm count anymore, so the reasoning behind leaving things loose doesn't matter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over the years I've tried so many brands and styles. I have stuck to CK's for years now, briefs or boxer briefs. I agree with you about Fruit of the Loom, when I washed them a few times the went baggy. I tend to bin them when the elastic begins to strech, if I have them long enough to get a hole I'll only wear then when I'm gardening or doing DIY. Only panicked once about my underwear, just went to the toilet took them off stuck them in my pocket and freeballed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like American Eagles low rise trunks. Very comfortable, and looks really great. My girlfriends have all really liked the look
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Provehito
I really like American Eagles low rise trunks. Very comfortable, and looks really great. My girlfriends have all really liked the look

Probably because what was inside them. Lol
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
For me I generally choose comfort and for the most part briefs have just always been comfortable.

I'm with you, HotBttmInBriefs. Wearing Hanes these days but have used others, but just a good, basic brief suits me best. Holds in what needs to be held in without being uncomfortable about it. I wore boxers for a while (brand long since forgotten) but never felt comfortable in them. No support and I never got used to it "swinging free".

Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
The only time I hate them is when the leg bands get loose and particularly when you are riding or driving they allow part of your nut sack to escape and you get that awful pinch. Fruit of the Loom seems to be the worse brand for this for me.

Amen, though I don't recall FotL being any worse than Hanes for this. Just seems like an aging thing with the elastics.

Quote by HotBttmInBriefs

My favorite brands are Hanes and Jockey. I do like 2xist briefs too and have ordered some stuff from Joe Boxer before too.

As said, I wear Hanes now but I'm pretty easy about it as long as whatever I'm wearing fits snugly but comfortably.
Lurker
0 likes
Adult Underoos all the way man!! My Superman ones are my favorite! BaZinga!
Lurker
0 likes
i chose d ones which r more comfy ... i don't care about their color or design ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
briefs with support to avoid injury while playing sports and related fun activities. smile
Site administrator
0 likes
M&S (Marks & Spencers) hipsters .. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl of course (rofl)
Lurker
0 likes
Jockey Y-front classic briefs for evening and bedtime. Sloggi midi or mini briefs for everyday wear. Diesel (bright coloured) briefs.
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried them all.

What matters most is comfort and what's healthiest for Mr Happy.

When at home commando. When I go out loose soft cotton boxers. I like to breath and so does he.6amDQM7myVVPLFbc
Lurker
0 likes
None or Tommy Hilfiger
Lurker
0 likes
Classic Jockey Y-fronts for bedtime and Sloggi Midi, mini or Tanga briefs the rest of the time. Preferably in a variety of colours as well as black and white. Some non designer multi packs can be good!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Soft cotton knit boxers - found a very nice, well-made brand called Bolter on Amazon, lots of great colors. Duluth Trading brand are also nice.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I always wear women's knickers. I used to go for lacey and sexy but now it is always full cut cotton knickers.