Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you look for sexual partners on-line?

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted to ask if you ladies had a preferred site and method of seeking casual/fun partners and how many of you actually do it? A lot of the free sites seem to contain only spammers or males pretending to be females. Genuine women seem hard to find. On the the more reputable sites, the ladies appear to get swamped with so many offers that it is hard to get a look in.

My questions are then:
1) Do you look on line?
2) Where?
3) What gets you interested in a guy?
I would like to hear from singles, couples, bi's or lesbians. Please..

PS:
This is my first forum post and I hope it hasn't already been asked - I did have a look and couldn't see one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, this wouldn't be some fancy trickery to weed out potential no-strings-attached one-night-stand prospects for you to consider, would it???

To answer your question, when doing anything online, you run the risk of coming across oodles of fakes, liars, cheaters, scammers and crazies. That's just part of the culture when dealing with the wonderfully wacky world wide web! Personally, I don't DO one-night-stands or NSA and even if I did, shoppping for 'suitable' partners ONLINE exclusively for that purpose would NEVER be an option for me.

Good luck in your search for the perfect hook-up
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO. Next Question!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Hmm, this wouldn't be some fancy trickery to weed out potential no-strings-attached one-night-stand prospects for you to consider, would it???

To answer your question, when doing anything online, you run the risk of coming across oodles of fakes, liars, cheaters, scammers and crazies. That's just part of the culture when dealing with the wonderfully wacky world wide web! Personally, I don't DO one-night-stands or NSA and even if I did, shoppping for 'suitable' partners ONLINE exclusively for that purpose would NEVER be an option for me.

Good luck in your search for the perfect hook-up [/quote

No it wouldn't be - hardly very subtle is it? But I can see your point and maybe my wording was a bit too vague?

Thanks for your answer though, you kind of said what I thought in any case - proves that those who offer themselves are in fact scammers/fakers etc...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

hehe is only it were that easy - nice pic, thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
NO. Next Question!

Oh, i don't have one at the moment, but thanks for the answer.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

What she said.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by dan8786
I wanted to ask if you ladies had a preferred site and method of seeking casual/fun partners and how many of you actually do it? A lot of the free sites seem to contain only spammers or males pretending to be females. Genuine women seem hard to find. On the the more reputable sites, the ladies appear to get swamped with so many offers that it is hard to get a look in.

My questions are then:
1) Do you look on line?
2) Where?
3) What gets you interested in a guy?
I would like to hear from singles, couples, bi's or lesbians. Please..

PS:
This is my first forum post and I hope it hasn't already been asked - I did have a look and couldn't see one.

Here's my top tip:

Turn off computer.
Leave house.
Go to pub / Join club / gym / whatever.
Talk to women

Good luck!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by dan8786

hehe is only it were that easy - nice pic, thank you.

It is THAT easy on CRAIGSLIST

But this IS not craigslist!