Asking other girls: have you been flashed in public

last reply
27 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, I was walking down the street the other day when a guy in a parking lot pulls down his pants as I walk by him showing me his cock. I was surprised when I got to work and that other girls at different times have experienced guys flashing them. So, has it happened to you? Did it scare you? What were your thoughts?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Just4fun3
So, I was walking down the street the other day when a guy in a parking lot pulls down his pants as I walk by him showing me his cock. I was surprised when I got to work and that other girls at different times have experienced guys flashing them. So, has it happened to you? Did it scare you? What were your thoughts?

It's happened to me twice actually.
Both times were in town at the weekends, either walking to another club or waiting for a taxi - it was late and they were drunk.
Middle of the day in a parking lot sounds much more creepy though

Best thing to do, in my opinion, is just ignore it. Plenty of weird fuckers about.
If they ever approach you though, then that's something else.

I had a guy grab me in a club a while ago, I was with some friends and he was with some of his. He snuck up behind me, wrapped one arm around my waist and grabbed my ass with the other.
I span round and laid him out, broke his nose, there was quite a lot of blood.
At the time I considered it a slight over reaction on my part but thinking now, I should have kicked him in the balls whilst he was down.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I love this thread!

Liz, I suppose I'm a weird fucker. I've been the flasher more than I've been the flash-ee. In my defense, it's mainly boobs. Though I've been known to drop trou.

It's all in good fun, and I'm nearly shameless.

EDIT: To, me, there's a difference between light hearted flashing and actual lewd behavior.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been flashed by a drunk guy in a bar before and just laughed it off, but being flashed in the middle of the day while walking to work would make me feel extremely uneasy.

My sister and her friend were once flashed while playing in the park. I would've loved to break that guy's nose and kick him in the balls while he was down!
Lurker
0 likes
I was flashed by a guy in the middle of the day once. I laughed and he turned around and left.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Delphi
I love this thread!

Liz, I suppose I'm a weird fucker. I've been the flasher more than I've been the flash-ee. In my defense, it's mainly boobs. Though I've been known to drop trou.

It's all in good fun, and I'm nearly shameless.

Boobs are ok in my book
Is that a double standard? LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I've been around for a few more years than most of you so of course I've seen a few flashers. Most of them were ordinary in every sense of the word.

There was one that prompted me to post.

We were having a birthday party for one of my children in McDonald's when a man came out of the gents toilets with his trousers down and stood in front of me and a group of other mums. Before we could do anything except probably scream, he was rugby tackled by Ronald McDonald himself and dragged back into the toilets.

At the time, it seemed a bit traumatic but none of the children saw anything and the young lad in the costume got a sizeable tip (financial). Your thread reminded me about it.
Lurker
0 likes
I've flashed, but I've never been flashed. I'm wish I could claim I was drunk or on fire but that's not so.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Boobs are ok in my book

Haha! Maybe, but boobs are awesome so who could possibly object?!
Lurker
0 likes
TY all so far for the comments. I really did not know what to make of the flash and amazed at how many women have experienced some guy showing himself off.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
been flashed a few times. usually, it's harmless, and i just laugh it off. usually just guys out for some laughs. there's a notable difference between fun hi jinx (which i've done myself on occasion ) and creepy sexual predator flashing. time and place for everything, i suppose. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, once was harmless drunken fun where we all laughed and carried on with our evening. The second time was in a busy arena while my son was playing hockey and I came across a young man in a corner where he saw me, dropped his drawers and proceeded to masturbate! Needless to say, I screamed at him then ran to get security but by the time I could find some help, the pervert was gone. NOT harmless at all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have pic of my girl friend doing it on my profile ...she won the $5.00 ...lol.....i do it allee the time ..but every onethinks in a bot ...lol
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by brigit

Haha! Maybe, but boobs are awesome so who could possibly object?!

Very nice
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Boobs are ok in my book

No way! The actual double standard is that it's flashing when we do it and perfectly normal for the opposite sex.

I flash in retaliation of this. (ask me later and I'll have another excuse)

As for when I drop trou....well, those are special moments. Like if I have a quick getaway.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Delphi

No way! The actual double standard is that it's flashing when we do it and perfectly normal for the opposite sex.

I flash in retaliation of this. (ask me later and I'll have another excuse)

As for when I drop trou....well, those are special moments. Like if I have a quick getaway.

I knew there was more to you than meets the eye
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite
been flashed a few times. usually, it's harmless, and i just laugh it off. usually just guys out for some laughs. there's a notable difference between fun hi jinx (which i've done myself on occasion ) and creepy sexual predator flashing. time and place for everything, i suppose. smile

You fancy coming to flash me then? I'm down with it.... I'll enjoy, promise.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
When I was at university there was a large contingent of 'rugger chaps' on my course. Any time beer got involved they were naked by the end of the night. Not sure that it counts as actual flashing.

Never done it myself but seen all sorts (mostly things that would be better kept in private)
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It does seem to be a bloke thing if they're in groups (and yes, usually drunk). How I feel about that depends on how drunk I am myself

A single guy would be a bit creepy though.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My friends are total perverts.

While trading dirty jokes back and forth one day with a group of friends, I told them I was difficult to embarrass. I rarely, if ever, blush.
Not only have I "mooned" someone, I've done it in the middle of St Paddy's Day in a pub to see if I could throw the singer off. (He's a good friend and it worked)

So the "boys" decided they were going to try to embarrass me one night, a week or so later.
They showed up at the pub I was working at, guitar in hand, and dropped trou.
I was serenaded while they sang Rod Stewart's "Do ya think I'm sexy?" and wiggled their little wrigglers at me.

I've never laughed so hard in my life... They even dressed them up with bows and googly eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
When I was at university there was a large contingent of 'rugger chaps' on my course. Any time beer got involved they were naked by the end of the night.

Have you written a story about these rugger chaps?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Twice walking home from high school with a friend.

Once a guy was jerking off in the car next to me while I was driving to work. He kept honking his horn to get my attention.

Once while I was leaving the bank.

Ick, Ick, Ick Creepy pervs
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by brigit

Have you written a story about these rugger chaps?

That's a really good idea. I used to call them 'The Odd Balls' perhaps that'd be a good title.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's happened to me twice. And like the OP, both times were in the middle of the day. Lack of sobriety wasn't an excuse as neither of these guys were drunk. They were coherent, and they were intent on being Grade A creepers. I alerted proper authorities both times, but of course they were gone by the time I reported it. I did see on the news a few months later that one of them was caught later on, but I can only assume the other is still at large.

As far as my reaction goes, I was horrified on both counts. The first incident, the guy did this creepy leer/snicker thing. The other hurried up and put it away. I can only think of one time in my life where I felt more violated than this. Shook me to my core, to be quite honest.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only been flashed once but it was after I flashed him.
Lurker
0 likes
No it's never happened to me! Is it sad that I'm jealous???
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LilyPadLovesCock
No it's never happened to me! Is it sad that I'm jealous???

Yes...very.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░