Login

Meeting someone you know on Lush

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever ran into somebody you knew previously while on Lush? Or other way around, has anyone that knows you found you on Lush? What happened?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend of mine introduced me to Lush. We could always talk about anything, but Lush helped me open up to him. I was a bit shy and well, Lush helped break the ice a bit. I don't know what would happen if someone else found me. Honestly, what could happen? "Hey, you like erotica too?" "Hey, you are a kinky fuck?" LOL...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there is a post already started on this same topic but I'll answer anyway...

No to both BUT I have introduced Lush to a handful of men I met on a regular dating site after I realized they were just looking for some casual playtime/cam/cyber fun and not really interested in 'dating' in the traditional sense. No biggie. I think they are having the time of their lives on here now thanks to me
Lurker
0 likes
Never yet i think of like hostel or something lol :/