MMF Threesome

last reply
7 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, I would love to see my wife having sex with another man in an MMF threesome, we are both straight, she is pretty shy and hesitant, but has admited she would like to try. I think she is very nervous because she has only ever had sex with me, she has never been with another man before in her life.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated as I think she should experience this

Cheers
Lurker
0 likes
Has she tried reading some lush stories on the subject? That way you can explore what she likes and how it could all 'go down'. Plus, the 3rd party and who they are needs to be overcome early on. That is often an immediate worry.
Alpha Blonde
1 like
The major hurdle is in finding the other guy for the threesome. Sounds easy, but if she's picky and you both want to feel comfortable with the guy and the situation, then it might take some time and effort.

1. Set ground rules. Find out what she wants to do and what her limits are. Make sure the other guy knows these things up front.

2. A blindfold (for her) during the early stages of touching, licking etc might help ease her past the awkwardness (if she feels any) and allow her to concentrate more on the sensations and feelings and what's turning her on. She can take it off later - or maybe she wants to keep it on and keep it a more sensory experience - physical only - without the eye-contact and perceived intimacy of being with another guy.

3. If you're wanting to try a DP - practice first with a dildo while you're having sex with her so she has a bit of experience with what it feels like.

4. Most importantly - reassure her. She has had limited sexual experience and her main fear is probably going to be that you will experience some kind of intense jealousy in the moment or that maybe you will hold it against her at some later date. She will need to feel very reassured by you that you find it kinky and an adventure you can have together and that it isn't going to change the way you see her in a negative way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dancing doll said it best, great answer
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by spider69er
Ladies, I would love to see my wife having sex with another man in an MMF threesome, we are both straight, she is pretty shy and hesitant, but has admited she would like to try. I think she is very nervous because she has only ever had sex with me, she has never been with another man before in her life.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated as I think she should experience this

Cheers

First of all, why not stop and take minute to think about whether it's only you want this and whether she really wants to do this.

"I would love to see my wife having sex with another man in a MMF".
She is "hesitant", but has "admitted" she would like to try. Have you asked her about this more than once or twice? Make sure she is not "admitting" she wants to try this because it would please you.

"I think she should experience this". It's not your decision about whether she should or should not experience this. It's her decision but after reading your post, I get the feeling you are trying to 'talk her into' or push her into something she's not quite ready for. I'm not saying I'm right about that, it's just the feeling I get after reading your post.

A MMF threesome is a HUGE deal for someone who has only ever had one lover. I agree with the other advice, before you go rushing into this, introduce fingers, toys, for some anal play... that will surely make up her mind about it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by trinket

A MMF threesome is a HUGE deal for someone who has only ever had one lover.

Technically my #2 and #3 guys were in a MFM threesome (although I had been fooling around with #2 for a very short while leading up to that). Obviously that's not the norm for most girls, and after the fact it had a lingering 'mindfuck' on me for a while since it had been an unplanned/unexpected experience. My first anal too. And there was a DP. Pretty crazy thing to do looking back on it, but hey - it's a good memory overall and no regrets (now). But yeah, you do need to have the right mindset going into something like this, so to the OP - if she's on the fence or just doing this to try to please you, then it's best to back the pressure off. Not every woman needs (or wants) to have this experience, so leave it up to her to decide and initiate setting things up. If she's wanting to explore her sexuality and experience other partners, then this could be a safe way for her to do that while in a secure marriage with you. With proper communication, you can both make the right call. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Threesomes, something I have never tried and always had a niggling desire to do so.
BUT
Are you sure you want to do it with someone you really love? I mean, you are asking your wife to have sex with another man. This could lead to trouble in so many ways. Are you sure you will be ok with this? Are you sure you won't freak out at seeing her fucking another guy? What if she really enjoys it/him? What if she wants to repeat the experience and you don't?

Are you sure you aren't suggesting this so you can then suggest a FFM threesome and so fulfill one of your fantasies?

If I ever try this, in whatever way, I will do it with casual partners so no one will suffer afterwards (except me of course, if I enjoy it as much as I suspect how will I ever go back to just one man at a time?)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've been in a few threesomes, and, for the most part, they are fun and absolutely wonderful - a full sensual experience.

That being said, I have learned a few things - but they are all from the female side, so pretend I'm your wife who has talked to an experienced girlfriend.

I'm assuming that she is adventurous and curious, and has no idea how she's going to feel - and neither do uoi. It definitely sounds like you're 100% into this, and are in "negotiations" with her....

1. Decide whether or not the other guy will be a friend of yours, or hers, or a mutual friend, or a stranger. (I would personally pick a mutual friend).

2. Are you going to watch, and "dive in" occasionally, or do you want her to have both cocks at once (and is this what she wants?) (Personal note: my first 3some, I was 17, it was my bf and his college roommate. Roomie walked in on us as I was giving a bj - there had been some alcohol involved, there was a little embarrassment, and then I suggested that the roomie strip and we have a little fun. I thought I was going to just suck them both off, but it slowly and gradually and stealthily went father - until I found that I had the roomie in my mouth and bf in my vagina. I was incredibly turned on, and said I wanted to switch back and forth -- we kept switching back and forth - I loved having them both and eventually took both cumshots in my mouth. But - here's where your wife might hit a bump: I was very used to my bf and his cock and rhythm abd technique - loved everything about him - but the roomie also had a nice cock, and the way he used it gave me a totally new fuck sensation - so after I finished them both off the first time and we had a few miutes to relax, I presented "myself" to roomie for round 2 - and I let him do me doggie and cowgirl and missionary, with the bf coming in for a quick "visit", but for the most part "round 2" was way more than half getting the roomie in there..... I loved the feeling of the "new" cock. So naturally, after we finished up and bf & I went out to a club, I got the sense that bf was upset and jealous that I had paid too much attention to the roomie. Everything turned out OK after I let him know that it was just the novelty, and that if we ever did a FMF 3some, I would fully expect him to focus a lot on the other girl. - the warning is that you can't start playing favorites, and for you - you can't be jealous if your wife turns out to like the other guys' cock, and wants to spend time really playing with it.)

3. She has to know that the arrangement is for hers and your enjoyment, and that you trust her. Emotions and feelings are funny things - and I can only guess that being in a 3some and being married is playing with dynamite. Be careful. I'm single, have an occasional bf, and a few guys I consider really good friends who are also occasional fuck buddies. I also have several guy friends who a wonderful "best friends" who I won't have sex with, because I know sex can ruin friendships, too. So - if the guy you choose is a mutual friend, you have to trust him to know that the 3some is just "playtime" and that your wife is YOUR wife and not his girlfriend.....

4. You have to accept that your wife might actually really enjoy the feeling of the different cock, and ask to have the threesome repeat many times, or even try it with other guys and you .... you have to be strong in your relationship with her, and trust her ....

My adventure with my college bf and his roommate led to the 3 of us having a good number of threesomes that year - I really got used to the feeling and liked it.... and got jealous when the roomie met a girl he liked romantically and ended our 3some!

I'm single, and I think they're a lot of fun with the right people - but there's a lot to be careful about.

One question for you - how will you handle it if your wife wants to see you guys do each other? Will you suck his cock? Let him suck you? That might ne a fantasy of hers.... not me - when I'm with 2 (or 3 guys - yikes) I want full 100% attention of them and their cocks in/on me, not each other. Thats just me....