Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do women love the most about fucking?

last reply
24 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm wondering what it is about fucking that is the biggest turn on for a woman?

Is it the anticipation just before when you decide you want to be fucked, maybe by someone new, or in a new exciting place?

Is the feeling you get at the beginning with that first penetration of his cock and you settle in for the ride?

Is is the act itself, all the movements and secretions and smells and noises and breathing and holding on?

Is it when you you feel an orgasm coming on, everything tightening inside and needing to release?

Is it when you come with him deep inside you, clenching your pussy on his hard cock and letting go?

Is it when he comes deep inside you, or over you if he pulled out, and you know how he must feel right then?

Is it afterwards when its all over and you are both relaxing and recovering?

Is it something else altogether?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All of the above!!! It is a sense of closenes, a feeling of being wanted, of losing yourself in those feelings, of becoming a different person then you are outside the "bedroom", its about pleasure and pleasing someone else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The anticipation of what my partner is going to do to me, the passion, the intense feeling when you reach orgasm, the all nighters when you cant get enough sex!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

Seriously, all the above and so much more. Everything you listed would be on my short list for reasons why I love fucking or making love with that special someone. For me personally, it also has a lot to do with connecting with my man in one of the most intimate ways possible. And what makes those encounters that much better is the post-coital tenderness, the closeness I feel with my man, the sweet banter and of course laughter (you gotta have fun) that closes out an incredible time together. Perfection!
Lurker
0 likes
um how about everything
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[Is it the anticipation just before when you decide you want to be fucked, maybe by someone new, or in a new exciting place?

Is the feeling you get at the beginning with that first penetration of his cock and you settle in for the ride?

Is is the act itself, all the movements and secretions and smells and noises and breathing and holding on?

Is it when you you feel an orgasm coming on, everything tightening inside and needing to release?

Is it when you come with him deep inside you, clenching your pussy on his hard cock and letting go?

Is it when he comes deep inside you, or over you if he pulled out, and you know how he must feel right then?

You described it perfectly ... and just to add my 10cents worth ... I love the friction and the very maleness about him ... sweet!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
yes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like feeling him drip out of me for hours.........smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shelley2013
The anticipation of what my partner is going to do to me, the passion, the intense feeling when you reach orgasm, the all nighters when you cant get enough sex!!!

Could not agree more! The final orgasm is always the peak of it all, but being this different person outside of everyday life is also a great feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rotate

Could not agree more! The final orgasm is always the peak of it all, but being this different person outside of everyday life is also a great feeling.

That got it all, except I also love that feel of going against the rules. Sometimes, I imagine the guys wife catching us and it makes for a better orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Ill take all of the above x 2 then a sandwich.
Lurker
0 likes
its the intensity, anticipation, motions, sensations and climax!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LongLiveMe

That got it all, except I also love that feel of going against the rules. Sometimes, I imagine the guys wife catching us and it makes for a better orgasm.

Mmm Yeh, or my own bf who then just watches and masturbates.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LongLiveMe

Mmm Yeh, or my own bf who then just watches and masturbates.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all the foreplay leading up to the decision to have sex. It could start a week or a day in advance and lead into the kissing and touching that sets the mood.

It is the anticipation just before when you decide you want to be fucked, maybe by someone new, or in a new exciting place

It is the feeling you get at the beginning with that first penetration of his cock and you settle in for the ride

It is the act itself, all the movements and secretions and smells and noises and breathing and holding on

It is when you feel an orgasm coming on, everything tightening inside and needing to release

It is when you come with him deep inside you, clenching your pussy on his hard cock and letting go

It is when he comes deep inside you, or over you if he pulled out, and you know how he must feel right then

It is afterwards when its all over and you are both relaxing and recovering and hopefully cuddling and kissing and touching maybe even some tender conversation at least for a little while before he falls asleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by janet_haney
It's all the foreplay leading up to the decision to have sex. It could start a week or a day in advance and lead into the kissing and touching that sets the mood.

It is the anticipation just before when you decide you want to be fucked, maybe by someone new, or in a new exciting place

It is the feeling you get at the beginning with that first penetration of his cock and you settle in for the ride

It is the act itself, all the movements and secretions and smells and noises and breathing and holding on

It is when you feel an orgasm coming on, everything tightening inside and needing to release

It is when you come with him deep inside you, clenching your pussy on his hard cock and letting go

It is when he comes deep inside you, or over you if he pulled out, and you know how he must feel right then

It is afterwards when its all over and you are both relaxing and recovering and hopefully cuddling and kissing and touching maybe even some tender conversation at least for a little while before he falls asleep.

Yes, all of those things plus feeling stretched tight around him and stuffed so completely full of him. His slow thrusts gradually getting harder, faster, deeper. That moment when I know no power on earth could stop me from coming hard all over his cock. That moment when he throbs powerfully and I know that no power on earth can stop HIM from coming, either. Then feeling his intense burst deep into me. Feeling his muscular butt under my feet as I hold him tight until he finishes exploding. His sweet tongue-kisses as he continues to throb in me after his explosion. The sweet knowledge that there will be a next time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

Seriously, all the above and so much more. Everything you listed would be on my short list for reasons why I love fucking or making love with that special someone. For me personally, it also has a lot to do with connecting with my man in one of the most intimate ways possible. And what makes those encounters that much better is the post-coital tenderness, the closeness I feel with my man, the sweet banter and of course laughter (you gotta have fun) that closes out an incredible time together. Perfection!

I find it difficult to put my most intimate thoughts out there, so thank you Belle.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure

Is it the anticipation just before when you decide you want to be fucked, maybe by someone new, or in a new exciting place?

Mmm all of the above...

I do love the thrill of the chase and that point where he's behind me, growling in my ear, telling me what he's going to do to me. That point, when I know it's going to happen but just before it does... Mmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Mmm all of the above...

I do love the thrill of the chase and that point where he's behind me, growling in my ear, telling me what he's going to do to me. That point, when I know it's going to happen but just before it does... Mmmm

Is that the same bit where he tells you he's going to drop to his knees and eat your pussy out from behind, tongue-fucking your warm succulent hole......before standing up, parting your legs, and easing his thick throbbing cock deep inside you....?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most all of the above, but also that first long slow slide deep into your partner. Especially lovely if she's on top.
Then that wonderful sexy feeling of her breasts as she lean forward and you feel them either side of your neck....

Lastly that explosion when it all comes together so hard, so deep and heart poundingly wonderful
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote

Is that the same bit where he tells you he's going to drop to his knees and eat your pussy out from behind, tongue-fucking your warm succulent hole......before standing up, parting your legs, and easing his thick throbbing cock deep inside you....?

Fuck

You just made me blush (that doesn't happen very often)

Fans face
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure

It's knowing that I dont have to listen to him whining " Nikki, I bought you a really nice dinner and got you those expensive shoes you wanted, dont I finally get to fuck you now" any more!! HAHA

Seriously, its all of the above!!!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Actually, one of the very very hottest things for me is that first moment, where the head of his cock is pressing against my slit, just threatening to push into me, maybe sliding forwards and back, spreading my juices.
It last maybe seconds (unless he's particularly good and draws it out, just teasing, pushing slowly, opening me) and that delicious first thrust.
The feeling of the friction as he slides inside me for the first time is so heady, especially if he's looking me in the eye as he does it and maybe talking a little too...

(I like the confidence of a man who knows what he's doing - as long as it doesn't tip over into arrogance)

hot damn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Actually, one of the very very hottest things for me is that first moment, where the head of his cock is pressing against my slit, just threatening to push into me, maybe sliding forwards and back, spreading my juices.
It last maybe seconds (unless he's particularly good and draws it out, just teasing, pushing slowly, opening me) and that delicious first thrust.
The feeling of the friction as he slides inside me for the first time is so heady, especially if he's looking me in the eye as he does it and maybe talking a little too...

(I like the confidence of a man who knows what he's doing - as long as it doesn't tip over into arrogance)

hot damn

Oh God yes!! That is so HOT!! Maybe he puts it in about an inch and then pulls it out and slides from my clit it up and down along the entire lenghth again. WOW
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Oh God yes!! That is so HOT!! Maybe he puts it in about an inch and then pulls it out and slides from my clit it up and down along the entire lenghth again. WOW

mmm, that's it, that's it.... oh goooooodddd

I need that