Accent

last reply
121 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies i was wondering is there a particular accent that you love hearing one that you find really sexy?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
maybe not an accent so much, but i love the french language. it's just beautiful and it's very sexy. Also, a little hint of latino or italiano in someone's voice is always quite lovely. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
British, Scottish, Irish. I'm a sucker for all three, especially the British.
Lurker
0 likes
english is very sexy i think
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

I believe "British" is the "collective name" for anyone from the United Kingdom ... Welsh, Scottish, Irish, English.

I find a Texan accent VERY sexy ....
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

I believe "British" is the "collective name" for anyone from the United Kingdom ... Welsh, Scottish, Irish, English.

Ha! Careful there! I know plenty who would disagree!
Lurker
0 likes

Very true but if you ask someone from scotland if they are British i'm pretty sure they will say no i'm Scottish and i guess the Irish and the Welsh would also correct you
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
Very true but if you ask someone from scotland if they are British i'm pretty sure they will say no i'm Scottish and i guess the Irish and the Welsh would also correct you

You are correct, no doubt about that!

this is what I was referring to:

Britain (and thus the adjective British) refers geographically to the whole of the island on which England, Wales, and Scotland lie. By extension, when the United Kingdom held onto the northern part of Ireland, they too were subjects of the British Empire. (It was a British empire, where the English were the dominant partners of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland).

With my background as English and Irish, I understand the difference. If I hear someone say, I am a British ex-pat - I just know they are from the UK ... not which part of the UK.

As for accents .... British to me (and perhaps to many others) is a blur of what part they are referring to ... do they mean English? And when we start the accents of the British Isle ... well, it varies greatly from Cornwall to Manchester to Blackpool and beyond - including the different dialects from village to village.

Just my two-bits worth ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a Georgian, Texan, Irish or Scottish accents.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Italian and Australian accents are the two that I find incredibly sexy.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

As PA says, British does cover scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland... There's a lot of variety...

I like not so much the accent, but who's doing the talking...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
As PA says, British does cover scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland... There's a lot of variety...

I like not so much the accent, but who's doing the talking...

I once summed them all up as British once, and was chewed out by a sweet, Irish gent. So, I don't do it anymore.

I also think they sound so different but so much the same, it makes sense to differ them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Irish and English accents are great!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Irish and English accents are great!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe it's only because my boyfriend is from Liverpool and I was young and impressionable when I met him, but I love a scouse accent.
Lurker
0 likes
I love voices and all kinds of accents. I have a distinct accent and love hearing others.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Italian and Australian accents are the two that I find incredibly sexy.

I totally agree! Yum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love em all.... Esp. Irish.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
I am all about a sexy voice in general...I do love a southern drawl or a british accent, though!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Accents vary a lot, even within a country.

In general though - I like South African, English, Irish, Australian, French - so, I guess the typical ones people find sexy or alluring.

South African is probably my fave of all of them, partly because I had this unrequited lust for this instructor I had once - tall, broad shouldered, athletic and gorgeous with this sexy South African accent. I kind of hung on his every word.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
New York Accents on guys are super sexy...
Lurker
0 likes
Scottish & Irish. I'm not sure I would consider them sexy, but I prefer them to any other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sorry my dear we Irish are not part of the UK. The lads from the North might be, be 'True Irish' are not. smile
Chivalry is the only "wingman" you need.

Please read and comment on my story http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/a-night-to-remember.aspx
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I love French accents on girls.
I fell in love with a French girl for about an hour on a bus ride once. I was in Paris and we got chatting - thought I'd try out my French skills and impress her.
Fuck she was so sexy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish and Australian accents on men and women but not the snobby type of Englis accents, LOL

I also find Southern accents sexy on women but not on men, kind of a turn off on men.

I also love Italian, French and French-Canadian accents on women.

And of course a slight Icelandic accent is super sexy.

But like Mazza said, the accent may attract me but its the person not the accent tha keeps me!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Scottish & Irish. I'm not sure I would consider them sexy, but I prefer them to any other.

I knew it!! Lol
Lurker
0 likes
have you ever heard maz read her kinky stories in her sexy scottish accent. it'll curl your toes and send tingles to all your bits.
0 likes
Quote by hornyirishman

Sorry my dear we Irish are not part of the UK. The lads from the North might be, be 'True Irish' are not. smile

hahaha .... sure thing ....