Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are Quarter Cup (Shelf) Bras a turn on for women as well as for Men?

last reply
22 replies
12.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love to wear a quarter cup bra that lifts my breasts but leaves my nipples exposed, I find this a turn on as do many men I have been with.

Do you all feel the same?

Mandy x
Clever Gem
0 likes
I have a red one, part of a set, It's nice. The thing is it can look a bit weird under clothes. I can take it or leave it I guess.

So although not always practical, yes i think they feel sexy, knowing your exposed, a bit like going commando I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one once but it really does nothing for me. I much rather wear a sexy demi bra or go without.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, we are looking for some but the local stores don't even seem to have the Demi's. where should we go?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mandyreads
I love to wear a quarter cup bra that lifts my breasts but leaves my nipples exposed, I find this a turn on as do many men I have been with.

Do you all feel the same?

Mandy x

I'm sorry to say Mandy, that for me this is a complete turn off. A see-through bra, on the other hand, is very seductive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mandy,

I love wearing them, when I can find one that fits and supports me well!
That being said, it is harder for larger breasted women to find nice and sexy shelf or demi cup bras that don't look like industrial support frames covered in lace!

I also like low cut corsets or bras where the cups can be tucked under. Although they aren't the most comfortable that way, they sure make the "Girls" stand up and get attention from guys and other gals too!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love them! really turn me on!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies. Take care choosing. Cheap ones will make you look tarty and slutty like an underdessed streetwalker. But cchoose a good brand, well made and in the right size and youll look fabulous. That said , if you're an A cup it'll do little for you and if you're more than a DD don't lean forward! I have two ( one black and one crimson) and rarely wear them under clothes unless I'm with good friends. They're meant to be shown off when you want to look better than naked. I love to see myself in the mmirror and show off to girlfriends. If I do wear anything on top I like to feel the fabric brushing my nipples which hardens them with very obvious consequences!

Ironically I think a quarter cup bra looks best on a girl who looks great even without a bra. But they do give a welcome lift and clearly shout 'Look at what I've got'
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing sexy underwear, it can make me feel very sexy and confident but doesn't turn me on, what turns me on is the reaction it has on someone else.

As for quarter cup bras I'm not really big enough in that department for them to make much difference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Half cup bras are great, but ones that leave you nipples exposed, that is a half cup? Not where I shop. That sort of bra seems the sort of thing you get in a sex shop.

I have several half cup bras, ones that just about cover your nipple, they make me feel sexy because I know I look really hot in them. I don't like going without a bra and I don't like my nipples marking my top. That just seems a little loose and desperate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am not going to go braless, I would say the next best thing is a shelf bra that leaves your nipples exposed.

Yes mine show though most tops and I love the attention that is provided from both guys and gals alike.

While my first choice of a support garment would be a shelf bra, but here are some events or meeting that I need to wear a very padded bra. Darn,Darn, Darn

If you sisters are lower on the exhibitionist scale, I understand why such support garment may not be your first choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Mandy,

I love wearing them, when I can find one that fits and supports me well!
That being said, it is harder for larger breasted women to find nice and sexy shelf or demi cup bras that don't look like industrial support frames covered in lace!

I also like low cut corsets or bras where the cups can be tucked under. Although they aren't the most comfortable that way, they sure make the "Girls" stand up and get attention from guys and other gals too!

Kisses!

Steph

Steph,

Your amazing "girls" are gonna get attention if they are in a burlap sack!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, They So Yummy!!
Lurker
0 likes
I buy mine from touchable lingerie

They have a lot of designs and other lingerie too.

Love

Mandy xx
Lurker
0 likes
A 1/4 cup bra looks best on those gals that do not need to wear them... but they are - at least from my perspective - extremely tempting as a 1/4 cup bra put the nipples nicely in focussmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I think putting on any sexy lingerie puts you in the mood. As you select it you know what is going to happen later. I agree with Kimasa though, the biggest turn-on in when you see their reaction as you reveal your little surprise. It's so cute when you see a guy's eyes react.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the feeling of wearing a 1/4 cup bra. If I could, I would wear it all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simply YES lol ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love wearing quarter cups under a satin blouse smile Maybe I'm just an attention seeker :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jules42
Love wearing quarter cups under a satin blouse smile Maybe I'm just an attention seeker :)

That's going to catch my attention ;-)
0 likes

I love wearing an open cup bra. I feel very sexy wearing it and knowing that i get a lot of male attention and female envy. Most of my friends think I’m very daring but I so enjoy it. My breasts are 38D and I have to ensure they are placed very carefully in my bra so that my nipples, which are quite long and hard normally, stick out prominently and horizontally. I don’t like my boobs hanging over my bra and my nipples pointing down.

I always wear it under a thin top or blouse and at parties I usually end up taking my blouse or top off which seems to bring a lot of pleasure to all.

I think every woman should try wearing one. I’d thoroughly recommend it.

Christine x

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Love wearing them but it's hard to find nice ones that fit here in the UK. I feel like they are much more common in the US and Canada

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

If I want my nipples to poke out, I just go braless. Otherwise, I wear a bra that covers my nips.