Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how do u get a girl to relax during sex when shes tense?

last reply
36 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Suppose it depends on the reason she is tense. The only tension Ive had with girls is because they are body conscious, so you've got to pay them compliments. Simple things like, "you look amazing", "that feels great".."you taste great"...just stuff like that...constant re-assurance, but dont overdo it so that it sounds false.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote
Suppose it depends on the reason she is tense. The only tension Ive had with girls is because they are body conscious, so you've got to pay them compliments. Simple things like, "you look amazing", "that feels great".."you taste great"...just stuff like that...constant re-assurance, but dont overdo it so that it sounds false.

Urban's so sweet smile

My husband just takes his precious time . . . works out all the tensions :)
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
quaaludes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A full body warm oil massage usually does the trick.
Cheers,

"JB"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I give my a good massage wiht the thumper all over and after 15-20 mins she is ready for love.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
quaaludes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
I might suggest that she'd feel more relaxed if we jetted out of her and her husband's home and adjourned to my domicile.

Failing that, she's too much drama for me and I'm outta there.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As already said, try to find out why and then from there try to help alleviate the tension.
Take things slowly and include every sensual touch you can, make sure she knows whenever she wants to stop you will and allow her to set the pace
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rub her bacl ...kiss her alle over ....lick......ears .....rub head .......kiss ..love on her ....und if that doesnt ...role her over have your fun ...go to sleep....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hold her, caress her.. take it nice and slow. talk to her, make her laugh. entertain her with mindless babble which has nothing to do with where you are or what you are doing and eventually, hopefully she will snuggle up and relax in your arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back off and take your time...just kiss and caress and talk. make her feel like she is the only thing that matters at that time and then let her make the next move. watch for the signals.
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of Kisses, and Hugssmile
Lurker
0 likes
i would just lite up a joint and we could smoke it together
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justChris
hold her, caress her.. take it nice and slow. talk to her, make her laugh. entertain her with mindless babble which has nothing to do with where you are or what you are doing and eventually, hopefully she will snuggle up and relax in your arms.

Agreed. I have always found tenderness, plenty of sincere reassurance and lots of laughter have always worked to relax me with my partner. Any man who does that will most certainly be rewarded
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sincere positive comments and quit trying to put your dick in her ass.......
Lurker
0 likes
Turn on C-Span, or Hangover 3.....although one has a few laughs every few hours and the other is......Hangover 3.
Lurker
0 likes
Give her my card and tell her to give me a call when she grows up.
Lurker
0 likes
Let her know at that very moment, that she is the most important person in your life
Lurker
0 likes
Let her know at that very moment, that she is the most important person in your life
Lurker
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by BlackHawk1967
Give her my card and tell her to give me a call when she grows up.

When she grows up? FFS. I pity the poor woman who has dealings with you if she's been assaulted previously and needs tenderness and time to be intimate! Geez!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

When she grows up? FFS. I pity the poor woman who has dealings with you if she's been assaulted previously and needs tenderness and time to be intimate! Geez!
I dated a woman at work ( respiratory therapist) Took her out then back to my place, got busy on the couch and she pulled away. I was just like what!?? she went on a spiel about her uncle fondling / molesting her, some shit like that. when she finished i told her to take her clothes off, it's my turn now ...... and it worked, she spent the night. it's all in the technique.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by BlackHawk1967
I dated a woman at work ( respiratory therapist) Took her out then back to my place, got busy on the couch and she pulled away. I was just like what!?? she went on a spiel about her uncle fondling / molesting her, some shit like that. when she finished i told her to take her clothes off, it's my turn now ...... and it worked, she spent the night. it's all in the technique.

There are many things I could reply to you, but for the sake of harmony in the thread, I won't. I still stand by my first comment.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Usually, it seems, that when a woman tenses up its because there is some insecurity that she has about how you are going to care for her, in some way or another - physically, emotionally, socially, whatever. She doesn't trust you, or perhaps she feels inadequate and you will reject her etc.
There is always something about a woman that you can really put in some kind of esteem. I dwell on that. If they trust you they will relax and share things with you never even dreamed existed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

There are many things I could reply to you, but for the sake of harmony in the thread, I won't. I still stand by my first comment.

But, i was looking forward to seeing those. It would just be speculation though, because you weren't there and you don't know me. /sigh i do have a mail box btw.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Use to go out with a girl who had panic attacks, laughter always worked.
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Adventurer
As already said, try to find out why and then from there try to help alleviate the tension.
Take things slowly and include every sensual touch you can, make sure she knows whenever she wants to stop you will and allow her to set the pace

Nice to hear there are still a few guys out there with patience. I am not usually tense but it can happen and all it takes is a little time and tenderness.
'There are other worlds than these.'
Lurker
0 likes
if shez tense, u should look into her eye ... see her seductively .... and if u are eye to eye, jus move your hand across her body making her to feel special ... make some sensual movements, like soft touching ... then kiss her in the mouth deeply and passionately, pulling her towards u!!

and sometimes cuddling helps ... feeling ur warmth and heart beat smile