Third person question

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Question: if your partner wanted to add a person of the same sex into the bedroom would you only let the person be there when you were present? I'd like thoughts and opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my partner felt a need to add a third person to our bed regardless of it being male or female, he would end up my EX! Sorry, not into sharing or being shared.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been struggled with this question myself in the past. I think I would have to be present and no communication between the two after.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been struggled with this question myself in the past. I think I would have to be present and no communication between the two after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there done that.both MFM & FMF. Our Playing around in that lifestyle destroyed several marriages, Sadly there were children in these marriages..I simply fell out of love with my wife & in love with another. was it worth it ? looking bac,k NO & if I ever find another SO , that swinging lifestyle cant be apart of it. that is my problem, I just do not handle NSA. relations .
Lurker
0 likes
Hell no, I don't share either, but if I did and I had to make a decision about this, I would say absolutely it had to be the three of you together, NEVER just 2 of you, and it be only for the sex. No social contact. See? this is why I don't share...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
That's why you have to be careful in the realm of threesomes inside of a relationship. Lines are crossed. Boundaries are tossed to the wind. Limits are really put to the test. It opens up all sorts of cans of worms. Unless of course you're not in a relationship and are just having a bit of fun. If my boyfriend wanted to add another chick to the mix, I won't lie, I'd be more than a little taken aback. There's always that feeling of inadequacy because you're immediately asking yourself "Why am I not enough?" And even if you talk yourself into it and enjoy it, you're still gonna feel apprehension before and after. That being said, no one who indulges in threesomes with someone they're exclusive with will ever want them to be with the other person without their involvement. Because eventually he'll think it's OK to fuck other women as long as you get to sample first or he lets you know beforehand.

Luckily my boyfriend isn't the sharing type, so it's not something I have to worry about. But you have to be careful with threesomes. They're a slippery slope.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
If my partner felt a need to add a third person to our bed regardless of it being male or female, he would end up my EX! Sorry, not into sharing or being shared.

I agree. As Dani said as well, it brings up feelings of inadequacies that one feels the need to add another into the bedroom. That is definitely a hard limit for me that I will not waiver on, No sharing on either sides.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It takes a very secure relationship to with stand adding some one to the bed and very rare to find. I would warn against it to anyone. I'm with LOVES4PLAY, been there done and paid the price. So I would say no.