Hardcore (5 votes) 11%
Incest (9 votes) 20%
Lesbian (5 votes) 11%
Gay Male (1 vote) 2%
Straight Sex (22 votes) 50%
Masturbation (2 votes) 5%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm really curious to find out what is the most popular category on Lush. I couldn't put down all the categories on here as I could only put 9 choices! However, the ones I did decide to put in this poll are categories I've written stories in, like, and are the most common ones I see on the homepage.

Let me know what your favorite is!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i voted hardcore - that said, i can tell you that the most popular catagory on Lush is incest.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i voted hardcore - that said, i can tell you that the most popular catagory on Lush is incest.

Hmm interesting. I knew people liked it, but I would have never thought it was actually the most popular category...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yeah, I don't get the incest thing. Taboo I get to some degree but fucking your mother or son or whatever... Kind of disturbs me to be honest with you but to each their own I suppose!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by AvaMarieex

Hmm interesting. I knew people liked it, but I would have never thought it was actually the most popular category...

*nods* just look at the views, incest stories typically get twice the readers as any other - also, we seem to get more submissions of incest stories than most of the others as well. true fact: many of the authors who typically write non-inscest stories have done at least once, just to get their readership up on the rest of their library.

i once wrote an incest story that was meant to be ridiculously over the top, just to prove a point - it's my most viewed story - it has 6 times the views as the one i wrote that took first place in a competition, in fact. LOL - it sort of backfired on me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*nods* just look at the views, incest stories typically get twice the readers as any other - also, we seem to get more submissions of incest stories than most of the others as well. true fact: many of the authors who typically write non-inscest stories have done at least once, just to get their readership up on the rest of their library.

i once wrote an incest story that was meant to be ridiculously over the top, just to prove a point - it's my most viewed story - it has 6 times the views as the one i wrote that took first place in a competition, in fact. LOL - it sort of backfired on me.

Aha I know what you mean! I wrote one due to popular demand from my friends. I guess the reason why it's so popular is because incest is something people would rather live through a fantasy than real life. I'm not too fond of it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Aha I know what you mean! I wrote one due to popular demand from my friends. I guess the reason why it's so popular is because incest is something people would rather live through a fantasy than real life. I'm not too fond of it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Re: INTERESTING ..FOUND THIS TO BE RATHER INTERESTING, IN VIEWING YOUR STORIES..YOUR INCEST STORIES GET MORE READERS & RECEIVE HIGHER SCORES..
15 Jun 2012 18:02

I have noticed the same thing....incest gets a lot of interest on this site....I know . (name removed) ================================================ Sent: Jun 15, 2012

CHAT BETWEEN MYSELF AND ANOTHER. DATED 6-15 2012, MIND CONTROL, RELUCTANCE.MILF
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I voted for Hardcore because it encompasses multiple elements I enjoy, really opens the door to sexual creativity and I'm more likely to find a few kinky surprises or different ways of unleashing the uninhibited. There tends to be a more 'raw' sexual vibe to these stories as well.

Right behind Hardcore in terms of personal favourites would be Reluctance - they often involve complex story lines, psychological intensity and dominant guys (or gals). This is usually the right mix to keep me intrigued.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I like both hardcore and BDSM the most, but voted for BDSM because it's what I write the most in. My BDSM always does really well.
Lurker
0 likes
I voted Straight Sex, however my favourite is actually Love Stories (im a bit or a sucker for romance and love). But straight is my second favourite and actually on your list.
As a few have said above, incest is really popular on here, I'm often surprised by how much really, but to each their own. Not a category ill ever read or delve into myself though....creeps me out just thinking about it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like several such as Hardcore, Straight, Anal, Voyeur and Group Sex. Why wasn't Group Sex a choice? Also Interracial was left off. Interracial has several awesome stories!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
First time is nice for me but most questions to me are in the incest mode even as its not allowed in open discussion. many straight stories are very well done.
0 likes
I chose BDSM, it's something that i'm highly into and interested in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now you KNOW which category I'm going to choose!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason, incest is gaining popularity nowadays.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah. We should have two polls, one with the favorite category "good to vote for" and one based on favorite activity on the site.

- I totally agree on the incest replies made. I also read a few incest stories which are clearly biased, one being a popular story.

- Bisex could have also been on the list.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it would have to be some hot lesbian stories. There's nothing better than two hot babes going down on each other. Makes me cum every single time I read it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like BDSM and Incest tied for first with 12% of the vote, Both categories stand alone on their own merits...BDSM touches one on a deeper level and allows one to experience the intoxication of being in control and having her submit to his commands. As for incest stories it is the Taboo aspect of the topic that titillates us to want to read and let it takes us on a journey.