Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do u guys like girls who shake/pop/wiggle their asses up and down?

last reply
45 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry to interrupt, I know how to shake or wiggle, but could you please tell me how a girl 'pops' her arse? I'm very intrigued.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Sorry to interrupt, I know how to shake or wiggle, but could you please tell me how a girl 'pops' her arse? I'm very intrigued.

......................want me to show you?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by trinket

It's a phenomenon known as 'twerking'. Prepare to be amazed, dear trinket...because I'm about to school you, and your life will no longer be the same from this moment on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

It's a phenomenon known as 'twerking'. Prepare to be amazed, dear trinket...because I'm about to school you, and your life will no longer be the same from this moment on.

O_o how's that even possible? Uuuuhh? What? That's just wiggy, though kinda intriguingly sexy.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

O_o how's that even possible? Uuuuhh? What? That's just wiggy, though kinda intriguingly sexy.

Go to youtube...type in 'twerking'. Prepare to be amazed.

Lurker
0 likes
I have to be honest, twerking does absolutely nothing positive for me, in fact most of the time it is a turn off completely. I think a woman is much more attractive when she is being LESS "bouncy" and more sultry and slow. All this popping, dropping, wiggling, twerking, and other stuff..... I just don't get it and find it to be unattractive in most cases.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Quote by Magical_felix

......................want me to show you?

yeah sure go ahead Jack
Lurker
0 likes

DAMMIT! What has been seen can never be unseen!! I don't know whether to thank you Slippery...... or not. I could have happily lived the rest of my life not knowing what 'popping one's arse' looked like. Thank you for taking the time to find that arse-popping, ridiculously funny, highly educational and wobbly video for me.

Indeed, my life as I know it, will never be the same again.......excuse me for a moment, I have to go untangle my eyeballs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a no brainer. Im a ass man so HELL YES I LOVE IT
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by trinket
DAMMIT! What has been seen can never be unseen!! I don't know whether to thank you Slippery...... or not. I could have happily lived the rest of my life not knowing what 'popping one's arse' looked like. Thank you for taking the time to find that arse-popping, ridiculously funny, highly educational and wobbly video for me.

Indeed, my life as I know it, will never be the same again.......excuse me for a moment, I have to go untangle my eyeballs!

Lol, That's a new one.

I think a nice bounce is nice, and a little wiggle, but the whole twerking just isn't for me. Of course I'm not a guy, but that's just my thoughts on the whole thing.
Constant Gardener
0 likes

It's a phenomenon known as 'twerking'. Prepare to be amazed

All things in their proper context. Thank you for the insight.

But that's just abnormal (not exceptional) and even in a titty bar, I'd be eye-rolling and declining offers of 1st hand experiencing. Wrong on about 17 different levels.

And I am a Buffet Man!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

All things in their proper context. Thank you for the insight.

But that's just abnormal (not exceptional) and even in a titty bar, I'd be eye-rolling and declining offers of 1st hand experiencing. Wrong on about 17 different levels.

And I am a Buffet Man!

I admit, the video above is quite intimidating...because it's a naked twerk. Most girls only do the naked twerk in strip clubs or for their lovers in a private setting. Twerking is usually done in short shorts or regular clothing, it really varies. Try looking up a fully clothed twerk...it's less abnormal looking.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyirishman
After watching that video I think I need to scrub my eyeballs with a wire brush and battery acid.

Once you're done with that Irish, can you please come and help me untangle my eyeballs.... I'm still trying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't do anything for me.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes

While she exhibits some amazing control of her booty, the thoughts race through my head.

Would a guy be able to contain his laughter if he was in the "doggy" position and all of a sudden she breaks out and twerks against him? Not me, I would break out in laughter and that would be the end of the night (as far as sex is concerned)

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
good grief .... how could that be sexy? sensual? erotic??

freak

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

While she exhibits some amazing control of her booty, the thoughts race through my head.

Would a guy be able to contain his laughter if he was in the "doggy" position and all of a sudden she breaks out and twerks against him? Not me, I would break out in laughter and that would be the end of the night (as far as sex is concerned)

You said you liked it!

Lurker
0 likes
I don't know how anyone could see that as sexy in any way. It defies logic.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
It took me months to learn how to wink, and even now I have to screw my face up a bit to do it. How long is learning to do that going to take?!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
It took me months to learn how to wink, and even now I have to screw my face up a bit to do it. How long is learning to do that going to take?!

Yes I can see why you would ask that question Daisy, but which eye were you learning to wink with? It might not be such a long hop to learn to pop!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Yes I can see why you would ask that question Daisy, but which eye were you learning to wink with? It might not be such a long hop to learn to pop!

I couldn't be arsed to pre-empt the ass-winking thing. I'm not sharing where my twinkle shines from, though, or how long that took to learn.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Y'all don't like ass shaking? Wow...

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You need a lot of jelly in the trunk to do tricks like these.

My little white girl booty was not designed for twerking so I'll have to stick to stationary 'tooching' and maybe a bit of grinding (situation appropriate). If I tried to pull off these moves, I would just look ultra lame.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
You need a lot of jelly in the trunk to do tricks like these.

My little white girl booty was not designed for twerking so I'll have to stick to stationary 'tooching' and maybe a bit of grinding (situation appropriate). If I tried to pull off these moves, I would just look ultra lame.

Actually, the size of the ass doesn't matter. As long as you can make those muscles twitch properly, a twerk is a twerk. And twerking takes about the same amount of effort as kegels your first time learning,...it's just the attention is focused on your ass. After that it comes naturally, and you can do it without much effort...unless you're going for the whole one cheek at a time thing. Not that I know from experience...

Classified
0 likes
Looks like someone has two bowling ball implants wobbling around.
I would worry about being distracted if not knocked clean out!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Alpha Blonde
0 likes

Actually, the size of the ass doesn't matter. As long as you can make those muscles twitch properly, a twerk is a twerk. And twerking takes about the same amount of effort as kegels your first time learning,...it's just the attention is focused on your ass. After that it comes naturally, and you can do it without much effort...unless you're going for the whole one cheek at a time thing. Not that I know from experience...

Yeah, it just doesn't look the same. Basically it's a form of krump. Technically I think anyone can do it to some degree, but it seems to work best with certain body types. The girl in that vid was damn impressive though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it.....like it gets me on
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Y'all don't like ass shaking?

Different strokes for different folks. You and I won't ever compete for the same women...but I recognized that - long ago.

Tall socks, & twerking cotton-candy butts don't rev up my RPMs. Not knocking it, just say'n.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.