Sexy Road Trips

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies not sure if this has ever been asked before, but during a road trip have you decided to give youe partner a blow job while he was driving or at rest stop pull him into a family bathroom and have your way with them? Does it dicuss you or is it a bit of a turn on??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this something that you have ever thought about to add a little bit of fun on a long trip or even just a bit of flashing while going down the road lol
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
yes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmm love it!! In fact, I was just discussing this very thing with my special someone. If things go according to plan, we will be taking a road trip and having some fun along the way :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you ladies, we have discussed this also and started once while on the highway but she got a bit scared and stopped lol its was so hard me to wait till we got a room and i just attacked her lol but she loved it that i put her up against the wall and had my way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

OMG - sometimes the road trips are the best! Went on a road trip to Florida with a few friends in college - rented a van - drove from Boston to Duck key . Me and my roommate, and three guys we knew.... sex with someone as we drove through each state .... lots of blowjobs.... mmmmm

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

On a trip through southern Utah, I stripped naked while David was driving and stayed naked for a couple hours, giving truckers a show with my bare ass in the air when I gave him a bj.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Hell yes. Stroking, sucking, flashing, masturbating, riding naked, all great fun. Well, excepting the one time we got pulled over for indecent exposure, but even that was fun.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Used to take a road trip twice a year. Would pick an interstate and then decided which direction to go…then went. When I got tired of the interstate I would take small side roads. Started by myself but on several occasions acquired a traveling partner or partners. Sex was varied…literally came in spurts, pun intended.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I was giving him what he wanted as we drove the motorway and both enjoying it.

A coupe with the top off, the wind blowing my hair while I blew something else.

My bum in the air and his lollypop in my mouth.

He had slowed a little to make sure that something that was imminent didn't happen at 110kph,

We were overtaken by a busload of young guys with their noses pressed hard against the glass, cheering us on.

I didn't lose contact but managed to wave to them as they gradually passed us.

If they had been two minutes later they would have seen nothing was spilt or wasted.

It was not the first time and won't be the last one either.