Login

Cumming difficulties

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Lush friend of mine tells me he finds it virtually impossible to cum inside his wife's pussy. They're long-term married, he adores her and still finds her attractive, and although their love-making remains passionate, the only way he can cum is through masturbation when he withdraws from her. Not a very satisfactory ending.

Is this something you have ever experienced? Any ideas on why this may be happening, and any ideas on how to solve the problem please guys?
Lurker
0 likes
I reckon he'll know. I've only had difficulty once, and there were two very good reasons for it. I like sex to be a bit dirty, but the girl I was seeing was kinda angelic and a virgin, so I actually felt a wee bit guilty about shagging her! Ridiculous I know. The second reason was that I had gotten my first girlfriend pregnant, so didnt want go down that route again with someone Id not long met, and was 10 years younger than me.
Lurker
0 likes
I pointed out - in another post - how this happened to me with a guy I was potentially involved with years ago. He too could never orgasm inside me and needed to withdraw and masturbate afterwards. I'd hoped the situation would resolve itself but whilst it was a novelty at first - it quickly became a severe impediment to a budding relationship. I'm told he still can't ejaculate inside a girl to this day and has now withdrawn from even trying.

But it's not just men. Three girls I know of aged between 24-27 say they've never experienced an orgasm during sex - and one is even married. I can pretty much orgasm to order and enjoy multiples so I do feel sorry for these girls who generally fake it and then have to furtively seek their own satisfaction afterwards - manually.