Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like to watch your wife or girlfriend get fucked by another guy?

last reply
72 replies
29.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've enjoyed watching my wife fuck our friend for many years. He just comes up in the mornings , and gets naked and crawls in bed with us, and starts playing with my wife. We all get fucked then.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes nothing more erotic than seeing my wife getting a good pounding from some big dick guy.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the idea, but not sure if I could handle it in person. Some things make great fantasies, some don't work with certain people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
As I have said over and over.... No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. Its extremely,erotic to see her totally enjoying getting a different good hard fucking and to watch his cock enter her then,see them both enjoying such fun,knowing theyre being watched,and when he makes her cum and again then he does,its rather beautiful and also fair too.
Lurker
0 likes
No :/

lol I reserve exclusive rights to bringing her pleasure. That beautiful face she makes when I push her over the edge? Those sexy sounds she makes? Those are all mine baby :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only pleasure I'd get out of it is punching him in the face if dares to touch her
Lurker
0 likes
No! No! No! I would lose my fucking mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has happened a few times in our younger years and yes, I did like it. It takes a lot of trust though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has never and never will happen but I would like to see her fucked by another guy especially if he had a huge cock. The alternative is to see her fucked b a woman wearing a strap on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never done it. Not sure I'd want to do it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely! Love to watch her dance, tease, and generally enjoy herself. The love is ours. The sex is awesome. I'm not jealous because we are secure in our relationship. There's no betrayal because it is all out in the open. She returns to me intact. It's no different than letting her play tennis, run, or ride horses with someone else. It is a physical experience. Yup, I love it. And, I love her.
Alden Bradley

The zenith of sensuality occurs in sensitivity.
Caring matters more than achieving gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have a look at my stories, the answer lies there..........................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my most erotic memories was waking up to find my buddy's girlfriend sucking my cock when he fucked her from behind.
And we shared a few times after that, so ....
Yes, if it were up to me, I would continue that tradition
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only one way to find out ;-)
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes the first time I was surprised to see her doing it, but after that I love to see her get fucked
Lurker
0 likes
maybe my girlfriend but once I put a ring on it she's all mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think that one will only be a fantasy and that's the way I'll keep it.
In a friends with benefits situation going out and having them get fucked by someone only because I allow it... thats hot.
But in a relationship things are different.
Lurker
0 likes
No. Not really on my list. If we were engaged in some type of group sex, then sure possibly, while I was engaged with her, the other guy or somebody else. All pretty hypothetical, though. I think it's important to distinguish fantasy and reality.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes very much so especially if I can taste him from her after he's finished.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Big NO.
Neel
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely! I would love to watch Susan take another man's cock in her mouth and pussy (maybe two or three guys at a time).
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly.yes.
We have had great fun with our friends, A few years ago we would pop over to our friends then have a wonderful evening watching each other fuck, wank, and playing with toys,.....Its the best exciting time we ever had, But you do need 100% trust in each other.If you have any doubts about it.....Its not for you .xxx
Lurker
0 likes
i like watching the woman i'm with take multiple guys at a time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch. The closer the relationship, the more exciting it is to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never experienced it, but i do not share so i doubt it would be a pleasant experience for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We are very close, and we have had group sex a number of times. Group meaning her and a few of my friends (and me). Nothing turns me on more than to see her pleasured for hours. I love to clean her up when she is done...but we haven't got that part down pat yet!