The importance of penetration

last reply
29 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
An american feminist once wrote "Thank God for impotent men" meaning that they had sex mor attentive to their partners need and satisfaction stimulating them with oither means (hands, tounge, toys) instead of only chasing their own satisfacion through the intercourse.

But most stories written by women on Lush focus and yearns towords the penetration, the physical connection.

Would you want to have sex with a man who could give you lots of orgasms, but no penetration?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, no. I think all of those other elements are important, but there is a satisfaction that only penetration can achieve.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
For me, no. I think all of those other elements are important, but there is a satisfaction that only penetration can achieve.

I agree completely. I had a past lover who fit this description to some degree where he struggled with having and/or maintaining an erection so penetration was always a struggle. Instead, he tried to make up for it by wanting to pleasure me over and over again in lieu of his inability to fuck me in the way God intended. Granted, not every encounter with a lover had/has to be full on penetration because sometimes fondling, teasing and oral sprinkled through out the day is pretty awesome too!

I'm a woman who loves her orgasms and one that truly appreciates a lover who wants to please me as much as I want to please him BUT just as anonymouslylush pointed out, there is a satisfaction that only penetration (cock in pussy) can achieve,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh Yes. Sometimes I think my lover, as great as it feels to have him lick me, tongues me too long on purpose to torment me until I beg to be fucked.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Elling50
An american feminist once wrote "Thank God for impotent men" meaning that they had sex mor attentive to their partners need and satisfaction stimulating them with oither means (hands, tounge, toys) instead of only chasing their own satisfacion through the intercourse.

But most stories written by women on Lush focus and yearns towords the penetration, the physical connection.

Would you want to have sex with a man who could give you lots of orgasms, but no penetration?

That's the problem with that argument right there. A guy with a hard-on can do all that other stuff just as well as a man who can't get it up... but then he can penetrate his woman as well. I'm not knocking feminism but men aren't mind readers. A woman needs to say 'faster' 'slower' 'deeper' or else she won't get to say 'Oh, God yesssssss!!!! Right there. Please just keep doing that!!'

These are enlightened times. If he ain't doing it right, you've got to put him right.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Elling50

Erm no. Foreplay and oral etc can be wonderful but I still need and expect a seriously hard, fast and deep pounding at the end
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Elling50

I asked this question to a few close female friends. The answer they gave was; would a man with a normal erection want to be with a woman, who gave everything other than taking his penis inside her?, how would the man feel?

Foreplay has a rightful place in every relationship; the penetration is the ultimate act. Men, who usually suffer from ed, tend to ask this question. The bottom line seems to penetration, along with foreplay. If ed is an issue, there are treatments available. Most women are very supportive; they will support their partner, if they seek professional help.

Regards.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I'm a woman who loves her orgasms and one that truly appreciates a lover who wants to please me as much as I want to please him BUT just as anonymouslylush pointed out, there is a satisfaction that only penetration (cock in pussy) can achieve,

Exactly how my wife feels!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I want the whole damn thing, including penetration. Call me crazy, maybe even greedy but oh well. Silly me for liking all aspects of sex!
Mazztastic
0 likes
As much as I love all of the other things, tonguing, fingers and so forth, nothing can compare to that first thrust, that initial moment of penetration, his weight on top of me as he fucks me...

I'd love to be able to say that it doesn't matter, but honestly, to me, it does...

EDIT: After thinking about what I just said above, I realised that I've never been in a relationship without penetration. I guess that if I loved the guy enough, then it would matter a lot less. It would have to be pretty special for me to consider it though.

(I'm aware that I don't sound very understanding, but I am just trying to be honest)

I'm guessing that it would be a lot different if I was already in the relationship and the penetration became impossible, by that time, one might assume that we were already in love - in which case, I would be much more open to finding ways to make it work for both of us. However, at this stage in life, it's still important enough for me to want a relationship with it, penetration I mean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I've not been in a relation where "No penetration occurred" it would be weird, and if it were to occur it would be missed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If she's saying she'd rather have an attentive lover over "wham, bam, thank you, Mamm," then I'm in agreement. But in a perfect world, I want it ALL.
Lurker
0 likes
The moment of penetration ... the slight stretching of well lubed vaginal walls as he brushes my clitoris then fills me with his erection never fails to take my breath away and already I'm half way to my first orgasm. Without all that the sex act is little more than masturbation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would be ok with a guy who could give me orgasms but no penetration as a fling, but as a serious relationship. No.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Elling50

So - essentially: she feels that a man going after their own orgasms with a little less concern for the orgasm of their partner is selfish.

Yet she wants a man who cannot achieve his own orgasm to give her full attention for one (or more).

So much for equality - that's along the lines of sexual retaliation.

And in truth: impotent men and women have less interest in said activities purely because they lack the ability to reap full enjoyment.

Aside that - I don't get the same amount of pleasure out of an experience if my husband doesn't reach his own orgasm . . . that's the whole point for me - both of us to benefit, not just one. Of course, I don't suffer from a lack of orgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
Those of you who have read my stories, might guess that this question holds a certain personal edge to it.

Quote by Metilda

And in truth: impotent men and women have less interest in said activities purely because they lack the ability to reap full enjoyment.

Aside that - I don't get the same amount of pleasure out of an experience if my husband doesn't reach his own orgasm . . . that's the whole point for me - both of us to benefit, not just one. Of course, I don't suffer from a lack of orgasms.

It is possible to get aroused and get partial erections without the power to penetrate, but beeing able to orgasm nicely from other stimulation.

I agree with the nice Lush ladies, that penetration, the joining of bodies, is the ultimate experience in sex. I want it, and search for it with every possible pharmaceutical and mechanical way. When you cannot get what you want, you must try til love what you can have. And I do. Sex with my wife is vere nice. She has her 5-6 orgasms, sometimes with ejaculation, I get mine, and it brings us close together. But still I search for this firm erection enabling penetration.

And my wife says I am stupid, that she is perfectly happy, that it is me having an issue on this, that I read to many Lush stories. She says that she has never had vaginal orgasm, she never had orgasm at all before she met my fingers and mouth, and that penetration is not important to her.

And I wonder; does she really mean that she is happy? Is she just being nice and comforting (she is a lovable and nice women)? Judged by the responses from the Lush women, she would by serving me a white gentle lie. But then again she is not a Lush women, and maybe Lushites are more preoccupied with sex than the rest of the population?????

But I know I will never try to hit on any of you beautiful sexy women, just coffe, chat and friendship.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Elling50
Those of you who have read my stories, might guess that this question holds a certain personal edge to it.

It is possible to get aroused and get partial erections without the power to penetrate, but beeing able to orgasm nicely from other stimulation.

I agree with the nice Lush ladies, that penetration, the joining of bodies, is the ultimate experience in sex. I want it, and search for it with every possible pharmaceutical and mechanical way. When you cannot get what you want, you must try til love what you can have. And I do. Sex with my wife is vere nice. She has her 5-6 orgasms, sometimes with ejaculation, I get mine, and it brings us close together. But still I search for this firm erection enabling penetration.

And my wife says I am stupid, that she is perfectly happy, that it is me having an issue on this, that I read to many Lush stories. She says that she has never had vaginal orgasm, she never had orgasm at all before she met my fingers and mouth, and that penetration is not important to her.

And I wonder; does she really mean that she is happy? Is she just being nice and comforting (she is a lovable and nice women)? Judged by the responses from the Lush women, she would by serving me a white gentle lie. But then again she is not a Lush women, and maybe Lushites are more preoccupied with sex than the rest of the population?????

But I know I will never try to hit on any of you beautiful sexy women, just coffe, chat and friendship.

Yes - don't do that to yourself . . . don't ask questions on this site and honestly try to apply it to your wife and your relationship with her. If she's fine - she's fine. The number-one killer of a good, solid relationship is lack of communication - followed up by a lack of trust.

In all due honesty - I don't think any of us have ever been in a situation through which we'd have to find out how it would really be.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Yes - don't do that to yourself . . . don't ask questions on this site and honestly try to apply it to your wife and your relationship with her. If she's fine - she's fine. The number-one killer of a good, solid relationship is lack of communication - followed up by a lack of trust.

In all due honesty - I don't think any of us have ever been in a situation through which we'd have to find out how it would really be.

Oh no Metilda... I ask just out of curiosity for the subject - and will not let the women of Lush be a leading star in my life.

I decide to believe my wife, and enjoy the good life we have together is so many ways.
Lurker
0 likes
I love all kinds of foreplay, starting from seductive words that gets me in the mood. I enjoy the use of hands, toys, and a lot of tongue, but in the end it always comes down to the cock for me. I love deep penetration. I love it slow, I love it fast, and most of all, I love the way it makes me come.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I guess if you are younger, and don't want to go all the way I can see this. However if you're an adult and in a relationship in hopes that it can move into something long term into forever then penetration is important and needed.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Having given this question some more thought, my opinion is that penetration is definitely required for me when having sex with a man, without it would be incomplete and not totally fulfilling.

It's different for guys, some are quite content to just receive a quick blow job.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What girl doesn't want a nice cock to penetrate them? lol Why would I want to use a unsatisfying vibrator when I can easily have satisfying sex with a partner? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it comes down to it you want to look into his eyes with his cock filling you. There is no other way to put it. The connection can be so intense and when you come on his cock it is way different than coming from his tongue and fingers. I love riding my man and feeling him inside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do love the oral, foreplay and use of toys you can have with a man or a woman.

But no matter how much pleasure I may receive in this form I do need from time to time a nice hard cock buried deeply into my body.

Yes I know about strap-ons, but this form is just not the same as a man.

Sorry if some feminists disagree !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love foreplay, oral, toys....but will never ever want a world where I cannot have a hard cock buried deep in me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simply put, No Deposit, NO Return . . .
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that vaginal penetration is great. But, what if the guy needs extra help. Such as a pill, or giving his penis a shot (something I hope I will never have to do), or in some cases has an internal pump. The pumps that are used today are not noticeable and are pumped up using a device inside the ball sack. Is that going to be a problem for the woman?

I am asking because as we men age we can have some issues. I usually date women 55+.

I personally would do everything I could to achieve penetration. That initial moment of my erection being in a woman's vagina is special. I usually save that for after all other sexual pleasures are complete.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know for certain if I would be satisfied with a man who gave me lots of orgasms but no peneteration. I am thinking that I would prefer it to one who could give me lots of penetration but no orgasms though...

Seriously. I don't know how I would react to that, but I would like to think that my guy would have my love and adoration regardless of whether or not he was able to achieve penetration. I would hope that sex was just the icing on the cake between us.