Lurker
0 likes
why do women call them selfs slut,i so hate that term
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by caman57

Why do you hate it?

For all those who use it as a self-label, it's just for fun. Not everyone paints it with a negative connotation.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by caman57

good question ... why do some women call themselves Slut?

I would imagine it depends on the connotation of how /with whom one labels themselves "slut" to. Many would call themselves a "slut" to their SO ... just because it's a little naughty, dirty and exposed.

Maybe it's because they truly think that title is not derogatory or negative - and they are proud of that title.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As with anything else, its not what you say, its the way you say it... I even have a Tee shirt with SLUT in red script on the front, I think it's sort of fun to wear, it really turns guy's heads around, (both of them...)
In the right context, it is not a bad thing, I am sort of proud of it.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Detention Seeker
0 likes
A slut is commonly termed as a working girl maybe she's just happy to have work?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by caman57

Because Whore was already taken, HAHA!!

It depends on the context of how the word is being used. I say Im a slut in fun. I love sex but I am not a slut, not really. I wont fuck just anybody. And if you mean on the Lush profiles, again just for fun. Wish there were more choices!!
Lurker
0 likes
I believe It's mainly just a fun thing on lush profiles

In every day life we are ladies wot are intelligent, independent and highly articulate.

As Nikki said "I wont fuck just anybody"

But in the right circumstances with the right person we can be very naughty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always say I'm a slut ... Not a whore. Whores do it for money. I do it for fun.
Lurker
0 likes
slut is actually Old High Middle Saxon English for "she who can fuck your brains out if you deserve it". I think it might have been the poet Geoffrey Chaucer who once said "Unto mee yon sweet May slut did plie suche wiles as make my olde oaken branch to bloom anew." Or something.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
exactly, it all depends on how you keep score. Whether it's income, or incoming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no traditional positive equivalent of stud which is unfair. although people do seem to be using slut interchangeably nowadays for men - a promiscuous male is sometimes called a slut but the converse is not the same - sexually successful females are never called studs - only males therefore females are only left with the defiant use of slut. I feel it would be good to have a female equivalent to stud obviously 'brood mare' doesn't have the right connotation but maybe something like panther - cats are always sexy, independent and positive ah but there again my dim old brain recalls that they are now using the expression cougar for a predatory older woman so maybe not that. Maybe we should all submit suggestions language is always in a state of flux and the one we all mutually agreed on would be it (and word of mouth is still the most effective way of communicating). So despite my reservations Panther does have a sexy ring to it but perhaps:- Crumpeteer, Jockey.......any ideas? smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Anyone hear of Slut Walk? It's been happening in all the countries the posters above have listed... I assumed that 'Mirror' is not a country.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

good question ... why do some women call themselves Slut?

I would imagine it depends on the connotation of how /with whom one labels themselves "slut" to. Many would call themselves a "slut" to their SO ... just because it's a little naughty, dirty and exposed.

Maybe it's because they truly think that title is not derogatory or negative - and they are proud of that title.

What she said....Context is everything with this word. You walk up to a woman and call her a slut and you are likely to get either your head knocked off or a knee to your groin. But between two people who are involved, it can be a completely different thing and completely acceptable.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually agree with that. I am probably on the wrong site but just find that degrading.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
slut is actually Old High Middle Saxon English for "she who can fuck your brains out if you deserve it". I think it might have been the poet Geoffrey Chaucer who once said "Unto mee yon sweet May slut did plie suche wiles as make my olde oaken branch to bloom anew." Or something.

Or something....You wouldn't happen to be an etymologist or literature professor would you?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Just4fun3
I actually agree with that. I am probably on the wrong site but just find that degrading.

I don't think you could possibly be on a more, right site. Opinions vary, however.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not against the word. I kind of think it compliments my lifestyle.
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to [url=]buy laptop hard drive[/url], it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It

Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one

I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?

Gateway!!!lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think at one point slut was a super demeaning word but women are trying to take it back the same way some racial groups and other minorities have taken control of the words that were once used to degrade them.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Why do you hate it?
For all those who use it as a self-label, it's just for fun. Not everyone paints it with a negative connotation.

Quote by lindseyaggie
I always say I'm a slut ... Not a whore. Whores do it for money. I do it for fun.

Quote by DeeJones
I'm not against the word. I kind of think it compliments my lifestyle.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Its about 'owning' the word. Like nigger or fag, they can be used as empowering by those who before would have been marginalized by them. Slut is about embracing the fact that you're a woman WITH a sexual identity, not a object to project sexual ideals.