How do you feel better after a bad day?

last reply
165 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is your best method to relax or feel better after a bad day?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love lighting candles and taking a really long shower.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vodka. Or gin. Or wine.

Actually, I tend to torment my family with some odd creation from my kitchen. I'll throw myself into making pasta from scratch or some other labour intensive dish. It usually works out for the best but I've made some real doozy's that's not palatable at all. That's when the vodka comes into play.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I love to cook, more specifically bake. So that's what I do after a really shitty day. I just bake until my entire apartment smells like a pastry shop...and then I bake some more. Actually, this is when I usually try out new recipes because it makes me really happy when I nail a new recipe. Also, I talk to my dad or my mom, mostly my mom because she offers advice or words of encouragement instead of coddling me like my dad.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Running with my fave music.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tall glass of wine, sit out on deck overlooking my property rolling down to the creek, some Floyd or Grateful Dead in the backbackground
Clever Gem
0 likes
A tall gllass of wine , the lovely sunset, beautiful music with fairies and....fuck off, a good wank is the honest truth.
(Oh come on... you were all thinking it!)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
A tall gllass of wine , the lovely sunset, beautiful music with fairies and....fuck off a good wank is the honest truth.
(Oh come on... you were all thinking it!)

Actually, masturbating doesn't do that for me. I'm too much in a twist to relax enough to enjoy it. And all I think about is how badly I wanna cum, and it just doesn't happen...and it makes my day even shittier.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A tall glass of pinot grigio... then another... and another... and another... and another

Or, I could help out Nichole with her candles and shower.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Having a shower then a vodka and coke
Lurker
0 likes
For me it depends on what kind of a bad day. For a normal just crappy day i tend to soak myself in the bath or make random fruit smoothies. If its been a kind of frustrating day, then a good session in the gym or on the punching bag.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Music, and a good cry, followed by an early night sleep.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Usually, I just take a shower and then head to bed. Nothing helps more then just sleeping off what ever happened that day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A shower if I'm a little or more sweaty. Defiantly a glass of wine and some classical music.
Lurker
0 likes
Knowing I'm already on to the the next day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As soon as I hit the parking lot, my day improves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get to this site and get myself horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A run to clear my head. A shower to relax the muscles and recently drop by Lush and see whats happening, re charge for another exceptional day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A nap.
Alden Bradley

The zenith of sensuality occurs in sensitivity.
Caring matters more than achieving gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bad days are few and far between, lots of chocolate until I can get to my bed, I cry and then sleep! When I wake its either all gone or at least I have a I give a shit attitude.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I either go for a run or work out with weights right after work. That helps relieve stress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A massage or a glass of wine usually do the trick.
0 likes
I listen to heavy metal and rock songs as i take a very hot shower
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I have a good chat with my soul mate.
Lurker
0 likes
Puppy cuddles and kisses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go for a ride on one of my motorbikes. Nothing like a good ride to forget about a bad day.
Eccept for spending time witha significant other, but that is a lil rare for me lately...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
close my eyes, tilt my face to the sun and listen to my happy music smile
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on how bad the day was. Sometimes I just like to go into a corner and glower sometimes I like to boot things around and sometimes I just like to have a nice meal with loved ones. Food always cheers me up though. At times when food doesn't cheer me up, I play my bass, even if it's just striking random strings in frustration, it's still a fun thing to do. Of course, there's always writing, I tend to do that a lot. It helps to have a lot of coping mechanisms.
Lurker
0 likes
To relax and feel better after a difficult day, I usually take a long walk, have a nice meal, and take a shower. Then I watch some TV and go to bed.