Win a Camera in our "Sexy Cam Fun" Story Competition

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
June 29th is "Camera Day", and fittingly, the date Apple released their first iPhone, back in 2007.

Competition Theme

To qualify for this competition, stories need to contain a plot element featuring a camera of some kind (normal camera / mobile phone cam / webcam / CCTV / camcorder etc).

It is open to stories where people are having their photo taken, or are being filmed / watched through a camera lens.

Full details here.

First Prize will be the Top Rated Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS (or $150 cash / Amazon voucher):

Nerdzilla
0 likes
I've actually been working on a story involving this... I can finally enter a competition!
Matriarch
0 likes
No HDP's, sorry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not fair Mother Goose not fair, very discriminatory contest as usual. Why not a contest for the rejects?

Aaanyway I do not want that camera.

What about this one? If the camera is not available, I'll take the girl.. see.. I'm flexible. A trip to AU is also feasible.

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by keoloke
Not fair Mother Goose not fair, very discriminatory contest as usual.

How so? Discriminating against people who don't know what a camera is?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

How so? Discriminating against people who don't know what a camera is?

Ha Ha Ha... yes the camera.

Well in a way yes. Many people do not, and never will any longer know how to load a film into a camera.. film? What film? You mean bytes?

OK here I go (may I be damned.. and out of all the peoples, I go and say this to you)

“I’m going to do my best to enter this competition". Well, I said it, ouch!

Besides the obvious and considering that is finally starting to get warm here, (this is not Terra Australis) so finally more outdoor time. Getting a story ready for the competition would be a great accomplishment.. for me.
Now if I can only get cocokisses distracted, so to sneak the story in…

p.s. When I do get the story in and when I WIN the competition, I’ll take the Down Under trip instead of the camera, please. I won’t bother you much. I can pet and sleep next to a little kangaroo, please take no offense that I will not pet or sleep next to your pussy….cat, as I’m highly allergic to her. Be well.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.