Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kidnapped Woman Found After 10 Years Along With Other Women...

last reply
19 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Full Story Here

A shocker is that Amanda was found along with her 6 year old daughter, and she's been captive for 10 years...she hasn't revealed the child's father, but I think it's safe to say one of her captors impregnated her.

The man who responded to her cries for help said that he'd been living next door to the guy for a year and that he would have never suspected it. But who ever suspects this sort of thing? Happens right in our faces all the time.

Short (and slightly funny) news interview below:

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Nerdzilla
0 likes
What an amazing story. I'm so happy they're alive and apparently in relatively good physical health. I hope the media leaves them alone until they're ready to come forward.

And this guy. Hilarious! I'd barbecue with him any day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really amazing story, sounds like something from Law and Order: SVU. I cant wait to hear more details.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't imagine this. Thank God they survived and prayers that someday they can put it behind them.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Charles Ramsey is officially on my hero list - if he ever wants another hug from a young white girl, have him give me a ring.

this is just... god, it's both a heatbreaking and uplifiting story.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Charles Ramsey is officially on my hero list - if he ever wants another hug from a young white girl, have him give me a ring.

this is just... god, it's both a heatbreaking and uplifiting story.

I know, right? I see a Lifetime movie in the making. Can you imagine being in captivity for 10 years waiting for the opportunity to escape and someone happens along and pretty much saves your life? That really only happens on TV.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I know, right? I see a Lifetime movie in the making. Can you imagine being in captivity for 10 years waiting for the opportunity to escape and someone happens along and pretty much saves your life? That really only happens on TV.

i hope Karma follows Mr Ramsey around for the rest of his life and fills it with nothing but wonders.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
That guys story doesn't sound right at all. They talked to another neighbor and he said the girl ran up to his window and made a 911 call.
This guys just cracking jokes and acting like he did everything.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Kitanica
That guys story doesn't sound right at all. They talked to another neighbor and he said the girl ran up to his window and made a 911 call.
This guys just cracking jokes and acting like he did everything.

Negative. He heard her cries for help. He went to help...door was rigged so you couldn't just open it, obviously. He went for help to kick it down. She came out and told him to call 911. He pulls out his cell, makes the call...she snatches it from him to confirm who she is...what aren't you comprehending? If he was pretending to do everything, he wouldn't have mentioned others. And if he wasn't their hero, wouldn't the girls have pointed him out as an impostor? Or wouldn't the other guys who helped have come forward and said, "Hey! This Ramsey dude is full of shit."?

My goodness. I'm fine with being skeptical, but at least make a little bit of sense.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
I had to go there... Mr. Ramsey and me could be drinking buds (if he'd have me). He's my hero.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Delphi
What an amazing story. I'm so happy they're alive and apparently in relatively good physical health. I hope the media leaves them alone until they're ready to come forward.

Couldn'd have said it better, but have a couple of additional observations:

Why didn't the police follow up to not getting an answer at this house when it was a "house of interest?"

What's up the nursing home residents who could see the backyard of this house and observed the suspects "walking" their victims naked, with collars and leashes in the back yard? What's up with that?

Did anyone else get creeped out by the latest episode of "Hawaii 5-0?" I watched it a few minutes ago on my DVR and found it disturbingly similar to today's events. A girl named Amanda was kidnapped in 2003 and was chained by two sickos for ten years before she was killed and replaced with another young girl.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Charles' brilliant, sadly true quote of the year:

“Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man’s arms. Something is wrong here. Dead giveaway. Dead giveaway. Deeeeeeeeeeaaaaaad giveaway. Either she’s homeless, or she’s got problems. That’s the only reason she’d run to a black man.”
Lurker
0 likes
Amazing story, with a (hopefully) happy ending.

That cool dude Mr Ramsey deserves his own TV series.

Quote by LadyX
Charles' brilliant, sadly true quote of the year:
“Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man’s arms. Something is wrong here. Dead giveaway. Dead giveaway. Deeeeeeeeeeaaaaaad giveaway. Either she’s homeless, or she’s got problems. That’s the only reason she’d run to a black man.”

I agree. very sad.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX

What's up the nursing home residents who could see the backyard of this house and observed the suspects "walking" their victims naked, with collars and leashes in the back yard? What's up with that?

Maybe they thought he was into BDSM.

On a more serious note, I hope these fuckers get wrecked in prison. I can't believe all three brothers were all sufficiently psychopathic enough to carry this out and keep it going for a decade. You'd think one of them would have cracked at some point or developed a tiny smear of conscience.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

On a more serious note, I hope these fuckers get wrecked in prison. I can't believe all three brothers were all sufficiently psychopathic enough to carry this out and keep it going for a decade. You'd think one of them would have cracked at some point or developed a tiny smear of conscience.

Ditto
Lurker
0 likes

Negative. He heard her cries for help. He went to help...door was rigged so you couldn't just open it, obviously. He went for help to kick it down. She came out and told him to call 911. He pulls out his cell, makes the call...she snatches it from him to confirm who she is...what aren't you comprehending? If he was pretending to do everything, he wouldn't have mentioned others. And if he wasn't their hero, wouldn't the girls have pointed him out as an impostor? Or wouldn't the other guys who helped have come forward and said, "Hey! This Ramsey dude is full of shit."?

My goodness. I'm fine with being skeptical, but at least make a little bit of sense.

That's not what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjkce4b6l40

he sounds like a jerk right off the bat, and spends more time talking about mcdonalds than getting to the issue. it seems he wasn't alone and she got a cellphone from another neighbor.
when Amanda berry tells what happens I'll call him a hero but they've asked for privacy to reconnect with their families so I'll have to wait for that.

Im not making sense yet i was corrected with an account that didn't happen.
"snatches phone" yet there are two different 911 operators. another neighbor (Israel lugo) who had called police in the past said he gave her the phone she made her call on. Ramsey himself said he wasnt alone in his own call when the screams were heard.

nothing to do with skeptical. I never denied he was there. I'm just saying he comes across as if he's taking advantage of the situation and didn't play as big of a role. he's already being turned into the next antoine Dodson with songs. Israel lugo gave a different account. so yeah. I don't think he's the lone savior or as important as he's being made out to be.
My initial post doesn't exclude him opening the door. The cops are denying Israel lugos claims of him calling police along with the senior citizens who claimed to contact police also so they could very well be lying, and also be lying about his account of Amanda berry after being freed though it's unlikely.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Maybe they thought he was into BDSM.

The guy who kidnapped elizabeth smart has life in prison so it's safe to say these 3 will have plenty of time to enjoy their new home if convicted.
Wild at Heart
0 likes

I know, right? I see a Lifetime movie in the making.

Dave Chapelle should play him in the movie. That would be the best movie ever made. Like everyone is totally serious about the roles and it's directed by some acclaimed director. Bob Hoskins playing all three brothers in a special effects and makeup breakthrough. Jennifer Lawrence as the girl who escapes.

Then you got Chapelle as Ramsey.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Kitanica

That's not what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjkce4b6l40

he sounds like a jerk right off the bat, and spends more time talking about mcdonalds than getting to the issue. it seems he wasn't alone and she got a cellphone from another neighbor.
when Amanda berry tells what happens I'll call him a hero but they've asked for privacy to reconnect with their families so I'll have to wait for that.

Im not making sense yet i was corrected with an account that didn't happen.
"snatches phone" yet there are two different 911 operators. another neighbor (Israel lugo) who had called police in the past said he gave her the phone she made her call on. Ramsey himself said he wasnt alone in his own call when the screams were heard.

nothing to do with skeptical. I never denied he was there. I'm just saying he comes across as if he's taking advantage of the situation and didn't play as big of a role. he's already being turned into the next antoine Dodson with songs. Israel lugo gave a different account. so yeah. I don't think he's the lone savior or as important as he's being made out to be.
My initial post doesn't exclude him opening the door. The cops are denying Israel lugos claims of him calling police along with the senior citizens who claimed to contact police also so they could very well be lying, and also be lying about his account of Amanda berry after being freed though it's unlikely.

What does that prove exactly? Sure, he was vulgar. But shit...how would you react if you stumbled across some shit like that? He got to the point. Everything worked out. I don't see him as any less of a hero. And does it matter that she was on another phone? He initiated the rescue.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Dave Chapelle should play him in the movie. That would be the best movie ever made. Like everyone is totally serious about the roles and it's directed by some acclaimed director. Bob Hoskins playing all three brothers in a special effects and makeup breakthrough. Jennifer Lawrence as the girl who escapes.

Then you got Chapelle as Ramsey.

Oh my God.

That's fucking brilliant!

Lurker
0 likes

What does that prove exactly? Sure, he was vulgar. But shit...how would you react if you stumbled across some shit like that? He got to the point. Everything worked out. I don't see him as any less of a hero. And does it matter that she was on another phone? He initiated the rescue.

Well it's coming up on CNN a bit now that we have more details. Several people are blatantly calling Charles Ramsey a liar and saying he didn't even show up until she was already freed (I think thats israel's sister's claim though) we'll have to wait for official accounts of what happened.
I stopped listening when it went back to Jodi Arias.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a shame that there are sickos, The women were lucky that they escaped, i can't see why it took so long.. But i was not there.some time back a dad imprisoned his daughter . if memory severs me correctly he fathered 3 children by her
if it was up to me I would require them to be neutered, starting just below the jaw line
Lurker
0 likes
@loves4play Police let him go after he beat his wife because her lawyer didn't show up. Happened years ago.

Before that even, his daughters best friend was one of the victims it seems. smh.
They should have nabbed him right off the bat.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Can we get a phone tree going? Count me in!