Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, any of you had electrolysis of genitals or pubic hair as I have had?

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both my wife and I love oral sex. Neither of us enjoy hair in our mouths, teeth. For years we'd either shave (soon to be stubble) or at least trim our pubic area hair. After reading an article about electrolysis, I decided to get rid of the hair where I most enjoyed my wife's and my lovers' oral attentions. I had all hair removed from my cock, my ball sack, trimmed the width of my pubic thatch, an inch or two around my nipples, my buttocks, my anal area and my perineum ( the area from the genitals to the anus ). My wife loves it. Other lovers of both sexes have been appreciative of the lack of hair. It also makes my cock appear slightly larger than it is.
I strongly suggested that men and women consider this approach rather than shaving or waxing.
The Linebacker
0 likes
So does electrolysis hurt or anything? Currently I get waxed or I use a battery trimmer to clip myself very short. I might be interested in electrolysis.

PS. I think you meant 'genitals' rather than Gentiles in your post, right? Though Gentiles is funnier.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I read this, though I'd love to be hair free for good, not sure if it's something I'd dare do.

Many women have at one point in their lives considered electrolysis to remove unwanted hair. But the horror stories of it being too painful or too expensive, and not lasting long enough have deterred them from going through with the procedure. Here are some facts about electrolysis that may dispel all the myths people have heard about this procedure.

Electrolysis consists of inserting a hair like thin metal needle device into the hair follicle and expels a small amount of electrical energy. This procedure genetically eliminates the hair growth permanently. The number of electrolysis treatments may vary with each person. Many different factors such as the quantity of hair, hair growth cycles, structure of hair, and heredity determine the best result. A slight redness, white heads, and tiny scabs may occur after treatment, which disappears within a few hours. It is important to stay with the desired treatment program in order to achieve best results in the shortest time possible.

The advantages to electrolysis is no hair will appear on your body for many months. No concerning pain is involved in the treatment but some sensation is felt. Some patients are able to tolerate electrolysis without requiring pain relief. Some body parts may give more pain than others depending on sensitivity and the tolerance capabilities of the patient. However, the pain is an indication that the treatment is working, as intended activity is taking place.

There are alternatives to electrolysis such as laser treatment, which consists of temporary method for hair removal. A next alternative is waxing or threading which removes visible hair and is quite painful. This technique of hair removal can result in skin problems like ingrown hair. It is not a permanent hair removal solution; it needs to frequently be done.
The disadvantages to electrolysis are it can be expensive if used to remove a large area of your body and take up a good amount of time for areas with large amounts of hair. If it is not properly done it can result in partial or full hair growth, irreversible skin damage, and spread of infection. It is not recommended to use the at home battery operated equipment's available in today's market. It claims to be efficient and easy to use, however it can be very difficult and dangerous if not properly done.

If you are considering an electrologist, it is important to do as much research as you can. A wrong decision can mean extra sessions and cost unnecessary discomfort. The best way to calm your fears about the operation is to research the electrologist's qualifications. Many states require the electrologist's are licensed or certified within the state in order to practice. Ask family members or friends about any medical doctor. Ask the opinion of anyone you know who has undergone electrolysis. Many places will provide free consultation if you in doubt. Be sure all your questions are answered if you are still in doubt. Look around when you go for consultations. Make sure the hospital or clinic is clean. Make sure the workers look clean and if they use disposable gloves or probes. Ask to meet the person who will be performing the electrolysis. Personal comfort is essential to knowing you have made the right decision in choosing your electrologist.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Paulfromma
I had all hair removed from my cock, my ball sack, trimmed the width of my pubic thatch, an inch or two around my nipples, my buttocks, my anal area and my perineum ( the area from the Gentiles to the anus ). .

You had the hair removed from your Gentiles? How did that go over with everyone?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the biggest problems I had in getting this done was to find an electrologist willing to do it. Most are female and were unwilling to consider working on a man's genitals. I finally contacted my state's professional association of electrologists and was referred to one that was male. If you're going to be uncomfortable having a man take a firm hold of your penis as he works on it, this may not be an option for you. Being bi, it didn't bother me.
There is some discomfort. In the tenderest spots it would qualify as pain. Especially the ball sack and immediately around the anus. Worth it though, in my opinion. Although I have been told I have a high threshold for pain.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Sounds like a job which would appeal to just a very few. You should be proud that you were handled with such loving kindness.

Can you imagine tweezing, electronically, a thousand hairs around anus and nutsack...of a former stranger?

What could happen, for instance if you should fart methane gas and the electric gun were zapping - at that instant? Would it not be a surprise beyond measure?

I'd have to tip the operator a bit to show thanks. Hopefully - you did!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I'm an inbetweenie but yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave and trim everything back, but I would be for it. Does it stay off forever, or only for a limited time?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I read this, though I'd love to be hair free for good, not sure if it's something I'd dare do.

No concerning pain is involved in the treatment but some sensation is felt. Some patients are able to tolerate electrolysis without requiring pain relief. Some body parts may give more pain than others depending on sensitivity and the tolerance capabilities of the patient. However, the pain is an indication that the treatment is working, as intended activity is taking place.

No concerning pain but some sensation felt.
Some patients able to tolerate it without pain relief
Some body parts may give more pain than others.
The pain is an indication the treatment is working.

I think they've covered all the bases there don't you? But it doesn't hurt!