Short Girls

last reply
180 replies
22.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was wondering if guys don't like girls that are a little too petite? How short was the shortest girl you've been with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
height has never been an issue to me if there's a connection. and the shortest was like 4'10.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the only crummy thing about a girl being too petite is that it makes sex/foreplay less fun. or maybe i came across short women with tiny holes?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My current sweetie is an inch under 5' and is a total delight physically and mentally. Couldn't hope for better....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
prefer shorter... from 4'10 - 5'7
Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
Lurker
0 likes
She said she was 4 foot 10 inches, but I think she was teasing me. Short girls are just as sexy as tall girls, maybe even more because they can tease you and make you feel you want to protect them and seduce them. You have beautiful eyes and a pretty smile and that is what I look for first. And face it, there is so many positions a guy can enjoy with a small woman that he may not be able to do with someone taller.
Lurker
0 likes
4'11" The lovely thing about short girls is they climb you.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
5ft 4" has been my smallest and petite girls is something I like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short or tall has never been an issue for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfer shorter women myself. Wife is 4'11,ex-wife was 5'1, all but one that I recall was no taller than 5'5. The exception was 5'10.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just don't be classified as a dwarf and we are just fine.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Shortest: 4'10" - 94 pounds

Tallest: 6'2" - 148 pounds

Most the women I've dated have been under 5'5" in height. I have no idea why. I'm a shade under 6'3".

I like girls with small hands...makes my dick look bigger.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like short. Makes me feel like a big man. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im5' so you like or not ...lea
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always loved shorter women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
im5' so you like or not ...lea

ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Lurker
0 likes
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Lurker
0 likes

Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one

I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?

Gateway!!!lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5'2" and all of my boyfriends have loved that I'm short (the majority of them being over 6'). Most of the guys I've come across think it's cute.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My family is not tall. No one is over 6'. I am 5'10" and for whatever reason I find short women attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always been attracted to short girls. The vast majority of my partners have been under 5-4 with a few exceptions.
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been a fan of short girls. and "findingicole" is right, it definitely adds to the cuteness factor. Its great for hugs too!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well I am a short girl 4'10", and have always been told "good things come in small packages"
Lurker
0 likes
The shortest woman I have ever been with was 4'6" tall. she wasn't particularly petite, but had a nice build for her height. Your height has nothing to do with attraction. I have also been with women taller than me. (I'm 5'10"). That was fun too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short girls are cute. I do have q thing for short girls
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer shorter girls..... good things come in small packages! Btw your cute!
Lurker
0 likes
Every girl is short to me. Doesn't matter when your laying down
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 6'3" so, comparatively, most of my girlfriends have been short. The shortest one was 5'2" I think. But I like short girls. I have a fantasy of being with a little person I'm trying to see realized.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
size does not matter its all about you and your personality for me