last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Link here.

And apparently they both would love more...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You would figure she would have her own OB/GYN honorary lisense after all that and just stay home for the birth of the last 8. Fortunetly being crazy doesn't exclude people from having children.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably off of donations and media attention they get. They have their own show on bravo as well I think. Nope TLC from what the article says.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Plus, I think the father is a senator here in Arkansas.....they don't live very far from me.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course he is a senator. He has a lock on the vote just with the family's votes.
Lurker
0 likes
I think you're all right. They rely on the attention to feed the family and I think the whole thing is rather pathetic. It's just my opinion, though.

With every new child born, there's less critical attention given to one or the others. Driving them in a bus or whatever to media events is not "spending time" with them.

Don't you think?
Lurker
0 likes
I agree Rocco, I've watched the show a few times and the last one I saw the oldest boy had just gotten engaged at 20 to a girl with the same values. It was kinda sad actually, even engaged they weren't allowed to kiss and had to go on every date with a chaperone. I mean come on, all they did was hold hands, you're engage for goodness sake what the hell is wrong with kissing?
Seeker
0 likes
OMG!! You couldn't pay me to have that many kids. That's insane!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally agree.
I could see it in Dark Ages when kids died at and aerly age, but today.

Sorry they are wrong. My opinion.

Bat
Lush Legend
0 likes
uh uh!!!!!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."