Having a Fuck Buddy or not.

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am married, happily, but he travels 22 out of every 30 days.I am vary sexually active when he is here, but what about the other so out of the 30 days a month, he is here maybe 6 to 7 days, and the sex is good. When he leaves there is no sex, other then what i do for my self. I am really tired of doing it by hand, so we talked. I told him that I know he has fuckbuddys when he is traveling, which he admitted to, and I am fine with that, just dont fall in love, I ask him if it was ok if i have the same privileges that he does.,m and after some talking he said ok, but he just seemed a little jealous, although I may be wrong about that.We have in the past had sex with others, but when we were both together, like a threesome, once, and when I had a close friend staying here for a month, I could see the way they talked , and how much they enjoyed each other so , one night I told him that i ask Jean if she would go to bed with him while I went for a swim, and the same happened when he had a friend that stayed for several weeks ...there was no jealousy, and after ward that night we had wild sex...ok the real question is ...should I or not. he said he would like to hear about it if i do ..and I said the same. Should i........or should i not, and just keep playing with the rabbit.

im in ft myers fla ....
Lurker
0 likes
If you're at Ft. Myers, I'm guessing you're an Army wife and the husband's on TDY every month. The problems lie in 1) gossip about any wife-ly infidelity (and trust me it happens a lot); 2) That whole Washington, DC-Virginia area is a bed-hopping one (even more than normally) so the chances for STDs are VERY risky with any "side action). 3) Most military husbands fuck around and the biggest majority are one-sided about it (it's okay for them, not for their wives). If you do start having extra-marital encounters, expect it it to eventually blow up in a big way and even watch out for violence. If he's in the military for a career (and I'm guessing that's the case), don't expect him to ever change his attitudes or his infidelities. Sorry to be negative, but...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sorry but I think I'm confused...did you not just post another thread on here only about a month ago entitled "Am I just a roommate?" bellyaching about your hubby's lack of interest in you sexually? Which is it? Or has that much changed in your relationship in the month between posting each thread? Just an observation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HI to every one that has answered this, und given an answer or thought. I feel that i now have the answer that i will follow ...und it is ..for me ...NO FUCK BUDDY>>>>> to much to worry about ..although i am one cold hearted bitch as far as emotions go....that part i know i could handle.....love ....no never ....at least i have been told by many that i am a vary cold heART ..WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE ....I HAVE WRITTEN MANY TIMES ABOUT GIVING MY HEART to any one ...so folks .....thanks ...the Fuck Buddy thing is dead ...........Lea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leiza,

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner and had a chance to give you my opinions and experiences.

I am glad you found the answer for what hopefully works out best for you and your Hubby.

Kisses!

Steph