Curvy or fat?

last reply
20 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where do you draw the line on a girl being curvy/"thick" or just simply being overweight?
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is that you Nicole337?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by findingnichole
Where do you draw the line on a girl being curvy/"thick" or just simply being overweight?

Perhaps some men might not draw a line at all?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Perhaps some men might not draw a line at all?

this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I draw the line if I burn my arse on the lightbulb when i get on top of her
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say to each his own and be happy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
I draw the line if I burn my arse on the lightbulb when i get on top of her

You told me you always want to be on the bottom!
Lurker
0 likes
depends how drunk i am smile haha
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what kind of personality they have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They all need loving
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by findingnichole

Curvy means u have an hourglass figure with child bearing hips
Lurker
0 likes

^ This is fat

^ This is curvy
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Shamus
Depends on what kind of personality they have.

I have too much personality to comment with any degree of reality.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best thing I can say here is to not think about it. As long as your healthy and happy with who you are, you'll be fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a very variable thing.
There is, for me, a category of 'sexy plump', women who are heavy but exude an intense sexuality. I have been fortunate enough to experience a few of those ladies in person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvy yes,fat a definate no!
Lurker
0 likes
it don't matter to me. but that's just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never really thought about it. If I like someone and find them attractive, they're attractive, regardless of shape.

I might refer to a woman I'm with as "curvy", but I would never call them "fat". 'Curvy' has a nice rounded sexy feeling to it; "fat" just sounds unfeeling and derogatory.

lol with typical self-derogatory style, I would refer to myself as "fat"; but that's probably human nature, and covered in another topic lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's about deviation from the proportions.

Kelly Brook has great proportions. If you inflate just her thighs or her stomach or any other part in isolation, the proportions are lost.

If you inflate all together, they are not and she's just as great.

I don't condone the idea that women are inflatables. That's not what I'm saying, no.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I never draw the line on that! The big ladies have always, and will always be my #1 fetish!