do you like cuddling after sex

last reply
245 replies
21.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do you like cuddling after sex and if yes or no then why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't mind unless I have something to do
Carlos
Lurker
0 likes
YES. to me its as important as the sex itself.

hate it when a guy just leaves after sex. makes me feel used.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I love cuddling I am a woman. The intimacy from cuddling and touching and talking is as important for most women as is intercourse. It's a shame guys don't get that.
Site administrator
0 likes
I prefer a nice strong hot cup of tea actually
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really loved to cuddle after sex. It just prolongs the pleasure of two loving people. Just to lay and hold my lover and kiss her sweet face and feel her naked body pressed to me is awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh crap I didn't notice this was for the gals. Sorry
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by janet_haney
Of course I love cuddling I am a woman. The intimacy from cuddling and touching and talking is as important for most women as is intercourse. It's a shame guys don't get that.

^^^^^ What Janet said^^^^^ but I think a lot of guys DO understand that
Lurker
0 likes
You better cuddle me...lol. It seems to me to be the instinctively natural thing to do. Unless it's hotter than hell and the sweat and heat would be suffocating. Then we could be excused. But I think most guys like cuddling as well.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Sometimes. It also depends on how I feel about the guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depending on the guy, yes. I love it, it continues the intimacy
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket

^^^^^ What Janet said^^^^^ but I think a lot of guys DO understand that

Ok I admit I love a damn good hug/cuddle but at anytime .. not just after sex .. for me if I only ever did it after sex I wouldnt get ... oh never mind lol
Lurker
0 likes
I love cuddling both after and instead of sex lol
Site administrator
0 likes
Good for you!! so much affection in a damn good hug and cuddle .................... its not all about sex .. please agree .. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, absolutely. I like it before, during(well that's not exactly cuddling) and after. The thing I love most about sex is the intimacy that comes with the physical contact. The touching and tenderness that lovers give to each other. Cuddling is a great way to keep that intimacy going.
Michelle
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, I love to kiss and cuddle while a guy is still inside me, moving slowly, going soft as I try to squeeze his cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! I'm amazed at the question. If you care for your partner, whichever sex, how can you not enjoy cuddling with him/her anytime? OK, sometimes you're stressed and have something else on your mind (normally, that's when I most appreciate my lover's (wife, if it matters in general) attention) but the only thing better than cuddling is making love (not just having sex) to him/her. Cuddling, before, after, or even INSTEAD OF sex is marvelous.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the guy, the circumstance and the type of sex.

A lover: Yes.
A one night Stand: No
Quickie naughty at a party: No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy cuddling with a special person after the last round of sex. But unless we are really finished for the session there are much better things to be doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it completely depends on the person and the circumstances. There are some people that cuddling and snuggling is just as important as the sex itself. I think there is an intimacy that is shared in those moments after sex. For the most part, I am not a touchy, feely, cuddler.. But there are times when there is nothing better than just curling up with someone.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
I'm hit and miss with cuddling. I'm normally to wired and hot to snuggle up, plus it'd just arouse me more, and make me want to go all over again.....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, if it turns into cuddle-fucking! Just kidding biggrin I am a cuddle monster...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes i love it, Usually after sex me and my partner are knackered from long days at work and then the sex makes us more tired. So it's nice to just cuddle up and listen to each others heavy breathing, i lay my head on his chest and can feel his heart beating real fast, Its comforting, don't ask me why, I just feel it is. LOVE IT.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends.If your my boyfriend or girlfriend hell yes.If your just a one nightstand no I want you to get the fuck out of my house.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe. I don't dislike it. (We're parents, you see) sometimes a quick fuck before getting back to work, etc - is all we get. If its in the am - no time. If its during the day - maybe we have time. If its just before bed - definitely.

But we have more sex than the average couple smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
TOTALLY!!! Cuddling is so intimate and.......girlfriend alert!!......it can lead to more sex!!! Especially with older guys who need longer to re-load the "cuddling" can recharge their battery and lead to a second round that is more intimate and intense than the first. I highly recommend cuddling.
Lurker
0 likes
if he wants to do it again. ever. then cuddling is a must
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly - not bothered.
Quite happy to roll over and go to sleep!