Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hiya......also new, but from what i can tell everyone is really nice here :)

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey, im Chloe and what you would call an avid, enthusiastic writer (also a reader as well smile and i stumbled across this fantastic site, when i was ironically researching for my other novel and started reading up and love it, so just wanted to introduce myself and say a BIG hello :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh and hope you all had a good chrissy as well
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Welcome chloe....
Tells us your interests..
Matriarch
0 likes
Hi Chloe, lovely name. Welcome to the site
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Morning Camper Chloe,

Welcome to Lush's Wacky House.
Read, write, roast mush mellows and have ball.
Just look out for a few nutty bars (the women here).
Muliti - flavored fuirt loops.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome Chloe, hope you enjoy the site.
Lurker
0 likes
Welcum!

Lurker
0 likes
Hello, Chloe. Welcome!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, again. thanks lush, i know this sounds funny, but i do quite like my name, when i was younger my mum said to me it really is a nice name lol and so i got used to it.
I have been enjoying this site, even before i joined up, sweet_escape i have read all your stories and I'm sure you will know which one i found quite interesting lol
I'm sure I will tech! even before i joined i just read through topics and topics and many many stories and loved them smile Thanks Bat, i guess through time i will be another addition to all your nutty bars...heheh and DB i have many interests lol in particular writing and thank god i thought of a new book to write and that i could research (i am what you would call a method writer lol) and I just happened to stumble onto this wonderful site! also music is one of my favourite things in my world lol......and I hope all of you had a good chrissy and hopefully will have a much better New Year than i will, cause guess what AHHH sadly i am not doing anything, so i would probably have a lot of drinks by myself, sleep and write. I hope you'll enjoy my stories in the near future as i must confess, i haven't really been writing this genre , but i always say, experience is vital to become a great writer, and you have to write all genres. ok i'll stop blabbering now :) and thanks to everyone and a BIG HIIIIII back to ya
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh and if anyone could help me about writing this genre, as i am new to this....please no hesitate to contact me, cause i could really use some help biggrin
Lush Legend
0 likes
Hiya and welcome....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."