Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pawning a woman off on a buddy - ever do it?

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
In my late 20s, I had met and was romping with a nymphomaniac who was in her early 20s. Quite attractive, she was a live-in girlfriend of an Air Force reserve officer and they both lived off the AFB. He seemed to be gone a great deal of the time (This was pre-Gulf War One...by a few years).

I couldn't get to my residence, except to drive by their residence and usually Anne seemed to either be sun-bathing, or otherwise outside and able to see me drive by. I'd either get a phone call within 30 minutes or she'd appear at my front door within an hour.

Her visits always resulted in severe banging sessions. I really couldn't help myself, back then it was almost impossible to tell any really attractive woman - "Thanks for the offer of great sex, but I really should mow my yard instead, or I need to attend to domestic chores, I just don't have the time."

This went on for about 7 weeks that Spring, she even showed up when I would have friends over or when I had other women who had dropped by for some possible fucking.

The girl was driving off all other competition. Anne would just fuck the living hell out of me for 60-120 minutes, put on her clothes and drive back to her residence for the rest of the afternoon or night or day.

It was terrible ( lol ).

I finally asked this guy I knew who was between her and my age if he would like to take Anne off my hands. I told him what I just laid out to you above and he laughed at me and claimed he was definitely man enough and would succeed where I was a punk and had failed.

"Okay Terry, you'd be doing me a big favor, I'll call her now & invite her over and make the introductions...but you gotta take her to your place or back to her house...you ain't porking her here.

Oh, and we'll see how long it takes before Anne breaks you down too."

I caught up with Terry in town in the middle of July, about 7 weeks later...

"Hey BigShooter, you still seeing Anne on a daily basis?"

"Fuck, Jeff... I didn't even make it til the fourth of July, I pawned her off on AJ that afternoon, I think she's draining him dry now.

You were right, pardner. That chick is insatiable. I am so not-worthy." heheh

I never saw Alan Johnston after that summer. I think Anne might've fucked him til he evaporated.

Any of you guys ever scraped a nympho off on a buddy under similar circumstances (or for other reasons)?

Spill
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just once. And it worked out for the best.

I speak a bit of French, and one summer I ran into to two college girls from Quebec. One thing led to another and they both moved into my room in an apt that I shared with another guy.

Both were attractive and, as it turned out, highly sexed. They were up for anything every night, sometimes several times a night.

What was at first a sailor's wet dream, soon became a nightmare as I found myself increasingly exhausted and unable to focus at work.

In desperation, I asked my roommate if he could help me out by inviting the girl of his choice to move in with him. I didn't need to ask twice. The girls stayed until late August before returning to school in Quebec. We all had a satisfying summer. My roommate even picked some basic conversational French.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
So, none of you playboys have ever seen a reason or an occasion to perform this maneuver before, eh? I must be surrounded by sexual Tyrannosaurs.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it many times and to more than one buddy. I ONLY do it if she is interested in fucking him AND if I am confident that he will fuck her good.