Sexual preferences

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ive been with some girls who would ask me to eat them out more than they would ask me to fuck them, and vice versa. Is this a personal preference thing? Or does one genuinely feel better than the other?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is a personal preference. We are all put together differently and for some one thing feels better than the other and for others the other is better.
Lurker
0 likes
Well they both feel orgasmatastic, but I totally agree with what Janet said. ^^^^^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agreed that every woman is different. For me personally, oral sex is indeed one way to reach a toe-curling orgasm that leaves me breathless and with a huge smile painted across my face BUT I am that woman who LOVES intercourse and feeling my man deep inside me, especially if/when he cums. Nothing will ever take the place of that feeling for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I had NO idea we guys were supposed to wait for the woman to ask every time whether she wanted oral sex or fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why can't we just have both!!! That said, I cannot imagine having sex, without intercourse. There is nothing better than your partner inside you....mmm.
Lurker
0 likes
I would never ask a guy to go down on me but if he wants to give me an orgasm that is one of the best ways to get me there.

I would rather he does it after experimenting and works it out himself.