Do girls like "rimming" guys?

last reply
120 replies
44.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just curious about it recently if girls like doing or get pleasure from it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm no rocket scientist, but i imagine they're getting no pleasure from licking a b-hole. :P it's one of those "i want to please my man" things.

also can't wait for the fakes to rush in here and negate what i said. *grabs some popcorn*
Lurker
0 likes
This is a common topic, and yes some gals truly enjoy it... and for more than just pleasing their man. The same as some men enjoy doing it as well... for more than just pleasing their gal.

........ and no I am no faker. ;)
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
i'm no rocket scientist, but i imagine they're getting no pleasure from licking a b-hole. :P it's one of those "i want to please my man" things.

also can't wait for the fakes to rush in here and negate what i said. *grabs some popcorn*

Fake, I guess, waving hand here.

Crazy as it sounds, I love giving my man pleasure in bed. It gets me off. Can you imagine? Strangely enough then he tries to please me. Crazy shit, I tell ya. That being said, I do get a nasty, dirty enjoyment out of rimming. Finger up the ass during a blowjob is also fabulous fun, too. I'm not much on ATM, tho.

Hey, you guys should let the girls actually answer the questions in Ask the Girls first every once in awhile.
Lurker
0 likes
i will answer as soon as cg gets her finger out my butt
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
i will answer as soon as cg gets her finger out my butt

You didn't tell me there was a time limit on your butt. Do I get longer if I use my tongue?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have "rimmed' guys and I really dont get that much out of it except knowing I am pleasing him. I thoroughly enjoy doing it to women but it just seems nastier (not that nasty is bad) doing it to a guy. But as long as he is clean, I will do it as long as he is willing to return the favor!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Hey, you guys should let the girls actually answer the questions in Ask the Girls first every once in awhile.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

You didn't tell me there was a time limit on your butt. Do I get longer if I use my tongue?

oh hell yea. sorry, what was the question again?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JamesC
Just curious about it recently if girls like doing or get pleasure from it?

the truth is i do get pleasure from rimming if that is what my partner wants. plesing them is the whole point of sex.

sorry about misspelling, cg got my keyboard sticky again
Lurker
0 likes
Was it not weird the first time it was suggested? Or the first time you did it?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by JamesC
Was it not weird the first time it was suggested? Or the first time you did it?

Maybe a little. I was pretty high though, the first time I did it.

As others have already said - it's about turning on the guy and feeling like a dirty girl. Not everything has to be reciprocal when it comes to sex, but I don't see why this shouldn't be.
Lurker
0 likes
Ill go get some weed shall I? ;-)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by JamesC
Ill go get some weed shall I? ;-)

Actually it was ecstasy that time...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a 62yo guy and have had many ladies in my life and only one has wanted to receive a rimming job and yes she also got turned on rimming me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

i will be damned, almost as many gals answered as men
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Actually it was ecstasy that time...

I can get that too.. ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't knock it until you've tried it smile When it comes to my partner, there isn't much that turns me off and I'm definitely NOT afraid to get 'nasty' with him either. The act of rimming my man doesn't do anything to me on it's own but rather the response from my partner is what drives me wild - I LOVE to see how much HE is enjoying it and THAT is what always gets my juices flowing regardless of the act.
Lurker
0 likes
Something I've wondered about;) It's Great to read Chicks comments...Mmmm...smile:P
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Some do some don't at the end of the day it's their choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just one word, its gotta be " CLEAN"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Crazy as it sounds, I love giving my man pleasure in bed. It gets me off. Can you imagine? Strangely enough then he tries to please me. Crazy shit, I tell ya

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Crazy as it sounds, I love giving my man pleasure in bed. It gets me off. Can you imagine? Strangely enough then he tries to please me. Crazy shit, I tell ya. That being said, I do get a nasty, dirty enjoyment out of rimming. Finger up the ass during a blowjob is also fabulous fun, too. I'm not much on ATM, tho.

that's what i said! >_< it's the giving him pleasure part, not the actual act. meanie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
besides...i'm getting in touch with my feminine side.

Lurker
0 likes
Gf seems to enjoy doing it to me. Feeling like a "naughty girl" for doing it is probably as important as the aspect of pleasuring your partner. I'm more of a giver myself; I also enjoy rimming a girl purely because I find it hot and kinky, and I love sexy female asses.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Only if he returns the favor. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JenniferPaige
Only if he returns the favor. ;)

agreed, it is only the right thing to do, and when done my gal goes batshit crazy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that it's the pleasure my man gets from it. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it but love the noises he makes when I do it. Turns me on.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How refreshing to see. Im so happy that many women are willing to do this for their man and/or woman. Sometimes it seems like many Lush women are turned off by anything that isnt vanilla, especially anal. Very strange for a sex site!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, why play at the dump when the playground is around corner?