nipple taste

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know our nipples come in different sizes and shapes but do they come in different flavors? Do different women's nipples taste .....well different?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely.

my favorite flavor is pizza thus far. (it's because she had pepperoni nips.)
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely. Just as no two pussies taste the same.
Lurker
0 likes
i love to suck those beautiful hard nipples
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! A lot will depend on what she has recently eaten as well as what her lifestyle habits are. eg. smoking, drinking, drugs and medications
Lurker
0 likes
Yes deff, just as no 2 womens bodies are the same, they nipples taste and feel different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never,found any difference,unless theres colostrom present or they werent clean.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
There is only one difference in nipple taste... Dirty nipples and clean nipples. That's it. So if a guy says "oh wow your nips are so flavorful girl..." he really means. "take a shower bitch."
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Nipples as with all parts of a persons body taste different to anyone else's. That's one of the joys of a new relationship. Discovering the tastes and aroma's of their bodies. It is something I never tire of.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never considered this a single moment in my life. . . I find it hard to believe that the actual flesh has a taste other than flesh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't noticed a difference in taste other than maybe a lotion or perfume, which isn't really the taste of the nipple. But I am willing to be a taste tester to thoroughly prove or disprove this theory.
Lurker
0 likes
what man or woman doesn't love the taste of a woman's nipple on your tongue.....
Lurker
0 likes
I have found that not only do nipples change taste from person to person, but they also change taste with changes in body chemistry. I can tell when my wife is about to orgasm from the taste of her nipples.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After I had quit smoking I could taste tobacco when I ate my wife's pussy, but never noticed it when I sucked on her nipples. Loved to suck the milk out of her tits, when we had kids.