need help with hubby

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hey there guys, first off this is an alias account, i`ve made this account cause i don`t want my real lush friends knowing my little secret---->I`ve been shagging my hubby`s friend behind his back for about 6 months now!!! So why this then ? well as my lushies know i`m a big softie at heart and i feel a bit sorry for hubby so i was wondering if there are any lush laadies (or slutty ladies like me )out there that are up for a bit of fun to have some sexy talk with my hubby...i dont mean meeting him just emails or txt fun or any thing you can think of to boost his wee ego lol xxccxx love you all xxccxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Am I on Candid Camera? *looks around, over my shoulder, under the bed, in the cupboards, even under the rug*

Cause I can't find a camera anywhere...
Lurker
0 likes
One scenario: Seriously? You're scouting to pimp up cyber sex for the hubby you're cheating on?
Two scenario: You're not the wife or any wife, but some dude who's concocted a hare-brained scheme to get some women to cyber with you?
Three scenario: I just..I mean.. I can't even....really?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, I'll Bite....

So what is he into or what are you thinking we should do to make him and you feel better?

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
If you can create a fake account to pimp some gal to cyber with him, why not just create a fake account and do it yourself?

I, for some reason though, think it is all..... um.......

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by sassysami
hey there guys, first off this is an alias account, i`ve made this account cause i don`t want my real lush friends knowing my little secret---->I`ve been shagging my hubby`s friend behind his back for about 6 months now!!! So why this then ? well as my lushies know i`m a big softie at heart and i feel a bit sorry for hubby so i was wondering if there are any lush laadies (or slutty ladies like me )out there that are up for a bit of fun to have some sexy talk with my hubby...i dont mean meeting him just emails or txt fun or any thing you can think of to boost his wee ego lol xxccxx love you all xxccxx

You big softie you, is this how you think you'll get your guilty conscience off the hook if this is at all real. If he has no idea you're screwing his friend behind his back, why does his ego need boosting? He won't find it strange that random women that he's never met have his email address and phone number??

P.S. Do you think it might make him feel better if his wife and friend stop betraying him instead of unknown women sending him boob pics?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
One scenario: Seriously? You're scouting to pimp up cyber sex for the hubby you're cheating on?
Two scenario: You're not the wife or any wife, but some dude who's concocted a hare-brained scheme to get some women to cyber with you?

ROTFLMFAO...good one.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sassysami

Oooh, dual accounts are a no no...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by sassysami

oh yeah ... THAT'LL WORK ....

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cheating is just wrong. But if you absolutely had to get some new dick, why did you start fucking his FRIEND??? Thats so hurtful. Are you ever gonna tell him that you've been fucking his friend on the side? You might as well get them in a threesome.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

My thoughts exactly! lol

Quote by Mazza
Oooh, dual accounts are a no no...

That's what I thought too. lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
This is fiendishly excellent!

I could not have concocted a funnier scenario. Well, maybe I could - but it would take brain cycles I don't have to spare at the moment. Best thread on a slow Sunday!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you stand for. But thank you kind sir or ma'am for this. Thank you so much.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░