0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What's your biggest fear during sex?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by ranbir
whats your biggest fear during sex ,

Erm' can't say i've ever experienced FEAR!
If you are, I would advise stopping whatever you are doing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*points above* if there's fear involved, you're doing it wrong. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Spiders...

Those wee bastards will scoot right up yer schuch if yer not careful!!!

Be alert!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Spiders...

Be alert!

god, i hate you for this - going to be paranoid for WEEKS now!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
My biggest fear is that I'll open my eyes and I will be having sex by myself... oh wait......
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
That someone will turn round and see me.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
That I forget his/her name when I'm doing the bit that goes "Oh yes, [insert name here], that's it...that's so good".

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
My biggest fear is that I won't be able to perform. You know stage fright..lol Never had that problem with my X wife. But, with someone new you never know.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Spiders...

Be alert!

Image deleted by admin.

Yep, you really gotta be careful.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Image deleted by admin

SHUDDERS!!!

(I deserved that, huh?)

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Image deleted by admin

Noooooooooo!! Why did I have to see this..... ugh....
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Feeling a hand that isn't mine or my partner's. I've seen way too many horror movies, obviously.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Heh - interruptions like someone knocking on the door or calling - to the point of ruining the moment. (no one takes a hint these days!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Losing my erection during the act. Have to remember that I am in my 60s
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Image deleted by admin

You are soooo going to pay for that if I have nightmares Annie. And as for YOU Mazza!......
Lurker
0 likes
^^^^^venomous pussy
Lurker
0 likes
getting hit by a meteor
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ranbir

^^^^^venomous pussy

hahaha, Lucky that's not mine then hey Ranbir? very funny though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by billybroadband
getting hit by a meteor

man you will be having sex while meteor strike, u got freak inside you mate
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

hahaha, Lucky that's not mine then hey Ranbir? very funny though.

happy to amuse you
Lurker
0 likes
Losing the handcuff key.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Image deleted by admin

What the fuck is wrong with you? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not satisfying my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Image deleted by admin

Please, For the love of God, DON'T FART! You will only make it angry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox

Please, For the love of God, DON'T FART!

haha..i was seriously surprised nobody said that or queef.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time me and my husband did the deed my mind blanked and I called him a Goddess ...... So I guess not having a repeat of that. I'm a nonsense babbler when I'm having sex.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
— Audrey Hepburn

Constant Gardener
0 likes
I used to be deathly afraid that one of her children were going to get up in the middle of the night and decide he or she needed to sleep in bed with Mom that particular night.

That thought always cooled my engines.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I used to be deathly afraid that one of her children were going to get up in the middle of the night and decide he or she needed to sleep in bed with Mom that particular night.

That thought always cooled my engines.

I know what you mean Wellmademale, my lover has a few kids age from 5 to 11 and they are very close to him.

There have been a few times when we are getting it on and about to go full on fucking when this whine of "Daddy" echoes in the house. Or the pitter patter of little footsteps running to his door and they push the door open. Thank god I have good reflexes and at times have thrown a towel or an article of clothing over his hard on.

Thank God haven't been caught though the last time when we had sex the youngest was awake and watching tv in his room. I was so certain that he would come running in while his dad was pounding me from behind. Lucky my lover came quickly and then dealt with Billy while I got dressed and left the house.

On the other hand what I am afraid I have a phobia of having full sex in a car. I am afraid the car will tip over on it's side. I have no idea where it comes from I guess because I am a big girl of 82 kilos and my ex was 75 and with a combined weight of 153 kilos fucking like made in the back seat one way or the other the car will tip on it's side. It is such a big phobia that when I have had sex I panic and told him to stop.
This was even in a heavy Jaguar.