Can't You Guys talk to your wife.

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talk to your wife und try having what it takes to have a little communication.

I Want a Girl to Rock My World
You Have That Already Right?
By: Me
Written on February 26th, 2009

Don't most of you already have that, a woman that rocks your world. Don't you remember when you were first married?....Didn't she rock your world then?

Und now you are saying she doesn't rock you any more, or you are divorced , und she is rocking some one elses world.

When you look into her eyes, can you say she does not rock your world, the mother of your children, does not rock your world.

How long are you going to sit there with some one that does not rock your world?.. Dont you love her or your self enough to tell her that she does not rock you any more, or you just going to sit there day after day with the lie hiden deep inside of you.

If you had any love for her you would tell her wouldnt you, you just would not want to keep hurting her because she doesnt do it for you any more.You'd want to spaire her the pain of living with some one who did not love her wouldnt you?

So in class today we learned that we should just get up , go in there where she is und tell her,

get your ass out of my life . you dont rock my world, any more.

so why didnt you tell her, no guts?.... no I couldnt do it eather, I have no guts, I always let others make up my mind as far as how happy I am , ....90% of us do!....so life goes on und we remain unhappy und not having any one that really rocks your world...........just my thoughts.delete
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It's this kind of shit that makes guys not want to talk to their wives, to be honest.

Poor guy asks her how her day was and he's hit with "DON'T I ROCK YOUR WORLD ANYMORE!? DON'T YOU WANT TO SPARE MY PAIN!?"

Who wants to deal with that... Give me a break.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
It's this kind of shit that makes guys not want to talk to their wives, to be honest.

Poor guy asks her how her day was and he's hit with "DON'T I ROCK YOUR WORLD ANYMORE!? DON'T YOU WANT TO SPARE MY PAIN!?"

Who wants to deal with that... Give me a break.

That might be what happens to you Felix, but what Leiza is trying to say is instead of cheating, try talking to your wives about what the problems are. English is not her first language and I asked her what her post meant earlier. So it's better to just sweep things under the carpet?

People who do that usually turn around one day and find they have no wife or children still living in the same house with them.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

That might be what happens to you Felix, but what Leiza is trying to say is instead of cheating, try talking to your wives about what the problems are. English is not her first language and I asked her what her post meant earlier. So it's better to just sweep things under the carpet?

People who do that usually turn around one day and find they have no wife or children still living in the same house with them.

Sounds like a huge pain in the ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

I thought you liked that sort of thing...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I thought you liked that sort of thing...

Not in my ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Not in my ass.

I was talking about hers...

YOU being the pain in her ass LOL
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I was talking about hers...

YOU being the pain in her ass

Nah, I make it feel good. You got the wrong guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't have a wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all i was asking is for you guys that think the grass is greener some where else ....to try to fix what you have ....she was once some one you couldnt live with out ......now she is some one you want to live with out ...try to fix it ....lot better for kids ...und cheaper then divorce..
remember ........you did tell her you loved her ........und just so you 'll know ..sex with one girl isnt that different from sex with another ....go talk to her ...win her back ....you ......kan change your life ......you kan try!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too many people (men and women) only know how to complain, not communicate. They focus on what they don't like or why can't the other person compromise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
all i was asking is for you guys that think the grass is greener some where else ....to try to fix what you have ....she was once some one you couldnt live with out ......now she is some one you want to live with out ...try to fix it ....lot better for kids ...und cheaper then divorce..
remember ........you did tell her you loved her ........und just so you 'll know ..sex with one girl isnt that different from sex with another ....go talk to her ...win her back ....you ......kan change your life ......you kan try!!!!!!!

Guys aren't the only ones that cheat, women do too. Maybe what needs to be fixed is something the wife needs to do, or they need to do together, and unless both partners agree that something NEEDS to be fixed, one person will never succeed in fixing anything. Maybe HE was once someone SHE couldn't live without.

She also said she loves him. And to be completely honest, cheating is rarely just about sex. It goes wayyy deeper than that. Sex is the physical behavior acted out to try to gain back some of the other things that have been lost. Affection, passion, desire, respect (strangely enough), commonality... all these things, if missing at home, can be temporarily regained via new sex with a new partner. Albeit short lived and ultimately more destructive.

Maybe she doesn't want to be won back. Maybe she needs to win him back. Maybe he hasn't changed, but she has.. for the worse. Maybe SHE needs to change?

Failed marriages are about way more than men being douchebags. Some of us are but some men aren't. This smacks of double standard that says all failed marriages are the fault of husbands and alleviates all wives of any responsibility.

There are dozens of ways a person can break the heart and spirit of his/her spouse that don't involve fucking someone else.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Guys aren't the only ones that cheat, women do too. Maybe what needs to be fixed is something the wife needs to do, or they need to do together, and unless both partners agree that something NEEDS to be fixed, one person will never succeed in fixing anything. Maybe HE was once someone SHE couldn't live without.

She also said she loves him. And to be completely honest, cheating is rarely just about sex. It goes wayyy deeper than that. Sex is the physical behavior acted out to try to gain back some of the other things that have been lost. Affection, passion, desire, respect (strangely enough), commonality... all these things, if missing at home, can be temporarily regained via new sex with a new partner. Albeit short lived and ultimately more destructive.

Maybe she doesn't want to be won back. Maybe she needs to win him back. Maybe he hasn't changed, but she has.. for the worse. Maybe SHE needs to change?

Failed marriages are about way more than men being douchebags. Some of us are but some men aren't. This smacks of double standard that says all failed marriages are the fault of husbands and alleviates all wives of any responsibility.

There are dozens of ways a person can break the heart and spirit of his/her spouse that don't involve fucking someone else.

Screw you! No we don't. No woman ever needs to change. It's all those douchey men.

Other than that, I agree with everything you said. There are 2 people in a relationship. Very rarely is it all the fault of one person. I don't buy that.
0 likes
I've been in relationships where things are talked out. Sometimes it doesn't work out even after several conversations on the subject and two people trying to make things work.

But, yeah, people are better at complaining than working on relationships, as someone else pointed out. Maybe because people don't realize that relationships ARE work? Yes. It takes energy to keep that relationship healthy and communicative. It shouldn't sap all your energy, but I think some people don't realize that sharing, communicating about issues (and joys), being open, and being honest requires effort.

Nothing about relationships is magical. But it can be pleasant and happy at times. And the way that happens is by putting in the aforementioned effort.

But it goes both ways too: women should talk to their significant others (not just assume they will get it). Women can be as bad as men at communicating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've said it several times in various threads on here, a relationship, ANY relationship takes TWO people to make it work. One person can not carry it and especially save it alone unless they're seeking martyrdom. I know this all too well. On the flip side, if one takes the time to really think about things objectively, one would realize that it also takes TWO people to break a relationship. I agree with lafayettemister that cheating is rarely just about sex and it most definitely is NOT just about men not doing right by their women. Goes both ways. I think communication is critical to any successful relationship, that and honesty. I fear that withouth them, a relationship has a limited shelf life before it expires.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Truer words were never spoken......
Lurker
0 likes
Does lush get that serious? Thought folk were only here for a laugh. Oh well, I guess ignorance is still bliss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone grows at a different pace, after years we are to a certain extent different. Besides us, our companion has changed also. This is inevitable, it does not warrant or need for a split. Usually a serious of events and... yes unspoken words lead to more serious trouble in the relationship.

When I hear "ohh he's a duochebag" or "she's a hoar" he/she cheated. Well someone one day must explain to me the definition of cheating. Like is that the moment when a penis enter the vagina? Not years before when the connection, than the respect was gone?

Cheating is rarely about sex.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's not about the sex, if there is no trust between them you have a real tough time regaining and rebuilding it. Do you want to rebuild or find someone else? By experience both are really hard!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
..sex with one girl isnt that different from sex with another

...........yes it is