Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing our $100 Attention Whore Competition! (1-30 June 2013)

last reply
170 replies
14.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
It's time to see who can attention whore it up the most, and get the greatest number of unique profile views in the month of June.

$100 is at stake as the prize.

The rules are simple, the person with the most unique profile views in June, will win. The stats are recorded in our server logs, and only unique views count (so there's no point spending all day pressing F5 on your browser, or asking friends to pop on by daily ).

You have 1 week to get your strategies organised, and then the competition will begin.

Good luck!

EDIT: It seems people weren't quite getting that it's UNIQUE pageviews, that means 1 person visiting your profile or 1 million times, your unique pageview count will only increment by 1.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
are we allowed to place side bets? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
I'll be running a book...

The smart money is on summerjones!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola

yep - i'm backing Summer. that girl's going to get double the hits of her nearest competitor. in fact, i'm going to ask her if i can manage her PR blitz smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yep - i'm backing Summer. that girl's going to get double the hits of her nearest competitor. in fact, i'm going to ask her if i can manage her PR blitz smile

The last person you "helped" in this competition, had a nervous breakdown and was never seen again. I think she'll do just fine!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola

The last person you "helped" in this competition, had a nervous breakdown and was never seen again.

umm... coincidence, i swear!

Matriarch
0 likes
They ended up in psychiatric care!
Lurker
0 likes
Is there a root vegetable for second prize? I nominate a beetroot

Come on peeps, start checking my profile. If there is a root to be won, I want it!

Ok the money would be good too!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'm rooting for you, babe!

Parsnips make me drool ;)

But it's the wee badge that I want...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I'm rooting for you, babe!

Parsnips make me drool ;)

But it's the wee badge that I want...

Wait! what? are you competing against me? nooooooo Quick everyone, run to my profile!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Because you posted that I simply had to look so if others get curious like me then yes I bet she does win ...

T .. I did look at yours too .. I promise I did ..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

HEY! That's not fair! Announcing the winner even before the competition has started! I think that competitor should be disqualified on the grounds of favouritism.

p.s. ok if you read this, please come take a look at my profile.. biggrin

CLICK HERE FOR TRINKET'S PROFILE
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

HEY! That's not fair! Announcing the winner even before the competition has started! I think that competitor should be disqualified on the grounds of favouritism.

for you as i have clicked your profile *TRINket* .....i am sure you will win,i have no chance, so can we share[-o< the prize pls plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stargazing

for you as i have clicked your profile *TRINket* .....i am sure you will win,i have no chance, so can we share[-o< the prize pls plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hey I clicked too. I will share your prize too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini

Yeah, I was just wondering if there was going to be any sort of third prize myself...

I think I've seen enough spuds around Lush to last me a lifetime Mr Martini, ..... and don't push it.... we're still trying to get the betroot. Don't want to ask for too much at once.

CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO TRINKET'S PROFILE
Clumeleon
0 likes
The hilarious ideas have started forming in my mind, not that a male is EVER going to win this. Alas, I can't afford not to try.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by clum
The hilarious ideas have started forming in my mind, not that a male is EVER going to win this. Alas, I can't afford not to try.

oh i'll do my damndest to see you win! Let the branding begin x
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Little early...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a feeling June is going to be a month with a lots of stories! But seriously I love this competition! Good Luck to everyone!
Lurker
0 likes
Ha no chance of me winning either competition, maybe I can have a prize if I can get a story published.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

Little early...

Not necessarily....could be a strategic move
Clumeleon
0 likes
Actually, this will be interesting with the competition still going on, too. The winner will surely get a big boost in views. Lots to think about here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

The most visited profile on the site is a male, Reeb - that is until Dancing_Doll takes that title in the next couple of months or so and goes on to be the first to break 1/4 million views

Pointless lush stat of the day: 122 profile views - the point where there are more lush women than lush men.

Male Lush users: 123,161
Female Lush users: 57,671

Male lush users with 122 profile views or more: 16,246
Female lush users with 122 profile views or more: 16,258
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
i see hiddentalent wants to compete. lol

Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't matter what I do Ginger, I won't be able to compete with you..