Login

Question on wetness

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have a friend who has dryness during sex. She used to be able to get wet instantly and she is only 24 yet she does not now. So the question is what natural methods can she do to become more wet during intercourse?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
First and foremost, she should take a trip to her gyno, as this doesn't normally happen in women who aren't menopausal, and she's much too young for that. It's different if she's always had problems with lubrication, but if the juices down there have suddenly stopped flowing, it's definitely something she should be concerned about healthwise.

There are other factors that are involved too. Is she a smoker? What's her diet like? Is she getting enough vitamin C?

She can also apply vitamin E oil down there. It's soothing and has regenerative properties. Also, olive oil, as it is the closest to a female's natural lubricant. I've heard that zinc also helps, but I'm not sure how valid that is, so she should look into that. Almost all vaginal problems as far as sex functions go can always be helped with kegels. Use it or lose it, so to speak. Remember the tin man from Wizard of Oz? He was stiff for all those years and rusted over. So if she does opt to apply vitamin E oil or olive oil, tell her to do that in addition to kegels. It'll get the machine pumping.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please have her go to her doctor. There are many things that can be wrong, and she needs to see an expert.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
So many things can cause dryness the most common is hormonal, anything from switching or starting a new hormonal birth control, having kids, to menopause.... She should really see her gyno but in the mean time make sure she is eating a balanced diet, taking all the proper vitamins and drinking at least recommended amount of water.