Size Matters....

last reply
87 replies
15.8k views
3 watchers
13 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does size matter... is bigger better.. if so... wider or longer?
Lurker
0 likes
Width of a coke can and length of a yard, that'll do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tommy25Boy

I personally have 11 1/2 wide, though it can range from 11 regular to 12 wide, depending on who's measuring.

Why the questions about shoe size?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It could be a cultural thing. I am not all that well endowed but a girl in Singapore once told me I was too big which was a surprising statement to me but does offer another view on this subject where the emphasis is usually being positive about largeness but - can you be too big? smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I LOVE THAT THE FIRST FEW ANSWERS ARE FROM GUYS in a...GIRLS section. I LOVE YOU GINGERKITTY XOXO.

Size really doesn't matter it is the main that knows how to please a chick that really matters. My ex is large about 8 1/2 and about 2 inches in width. He could be a bit painful for me by hitting into my cervix or ramming it in my arse when I didn't want him to.

My current lover is around 7 - 8 inches a bit thinner and it shits me off when he says he is tiny. It's like dude you are average and it feels great.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Tommy25Boy

No way Jose. If you can satisfy me then your dick can be 4 inches and I'd be a happy camper
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xLlama_

No way Jose. If you can satisfy me then your dick can be 4 inches and I'd be a happy camper

because first 2-3 inches is the most sensitive part of a vagina
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really. If you know how to satisfy with what you got, perfect. I do highly enjoy wider cocks though ;).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tommy25Boy

It does to me. Apologies to all the guys out there who aren't endowed. I'm shallow and self centered. I've never been with a small guy. I've been with average and up. Average was ok I guess. Gspot orgasms were hit or miss during sex. Bigger is better. Gspot orgasms are guaranteed.

Others don't care and that's great. If my husband was small I probably wouldn't know what I was missing.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't handle anything over 8 1/2 inches long or it really hurts my pussy. As far as anal sex, I say the bigger the better ;)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Not in the least, guys on the small side have taken me places if did not know existed. At the sametime I have been so disappointed with some guys that were quite large. As far as I am concerned it comes down to skill and desire to please your partner.

Now if you are really large and really skilled and really want to please your partner please be sure and call.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size doesn't matter to me at all...I've had small and large cocks and its how the guy uses that makes the difference...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Size isn't a factor at all for me, if the guy knows how to use it and has the confidence to go with it then i'm perfectly fine.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course size matters, if there were two guys identical in every way except one had a 6" cock and the other had an 8" cock 95% of women would choose the guy with the 8" cock.
Lurker
0 likes
If he no how to use it ,it does matter.
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

It does to me. Apologies to all the guys out there who aren't endowed. I'm shallow and self centered. I've never been with a small guy. I've been with average and up. Average was ok I guess. Gspot orgasms were hit or miss during sex. Bigger is better. Gspot orgasms are guaranteed.

Others don't care and that's great. If my husband was small I probably wouldn't know what I was missing.

Exactly. Were I to hazard a guess, most of these women who are "having trouble orgasming from intercourse" are simply dealing with relatively small penises and have no idea what they're missing.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I agree with the majority size does not matter as long as you have stamina and know what to do.

I once was with somebody with a 9 inch one and I felt like he was tearing me up. He was huge. And for giving head I could only do so much. So bigger isn't always better. I mean it sometimes hurts when they are too big.

Give me one 6-8 inches and that to me is perfect...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
Of course size matters, if there were two guys identical in every way except one had a 6" cock and the other had an 8" cock 95% of women would choose the guy with the 8" cock.

But then again she might not like either of them, would rather go without and wait until there's better options available. Or is that what the missing 5% represent?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Size doesn't matter as long as you're at least 6 inches.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Size doesn't matter as long as you're at least 6 inches.

So/So.

I've honestly been with some REALLY tiny girls. Well, between 5' and 5'5. Just 6 inches was a lot for them. Sometimes even less than that was a lot.

I really think it is all dependent upon how the girl's body has been built. The last girl I was with, I really had to slow-burn her (extended foreplay) to get her loosened up. Ultra tight. Had to progress from one finger, to two, then eventual penetration after I got her really wet.

I really do think the average (5.5 inches) in the US at least, is about the going rate for required length. Other more is pretty much gravy, unless again, you get the really tiny girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size only matters to me if you are too small (less than 5") or too big (9" or more). Anywhere in between is great!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its certainly not the gun that matters it is the man behind the gun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bottom line, he has to know what to do with it. Thick is soo good but not too thick, same goes for length; that's why I don't understand the stupid ads aimed at guys to increase their cock size to a fucking foot and insanely thick. Unless the women is super loose, it's gonna fucking hurt her, not please her. The vagina is only so deep (I think I heard someone say about 5 inches or so). as with boobs, anything more than a handful (or pussy full lol) is a waste.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There is a minimum length to ride the ride -- but anything more is fun too if you know what you are doing.
Lurker
0 likes
Metilda totally agree...Size does matter to me..sorry..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
It could be a cultural thing. I am not all that well endowed but a girl in Singapore once told me I was too big which was a surprising statement to me but does offer another view on this subject where the emphasis is usually being positive about largeness but - can you be too big? smile

Pictures or it didn't happen ...... and yes a guy can be too big.
(kidding about the pics)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a minimum length to ride the ride -- but anything more is fun too if you know what you are doing.

what is the minimum length to ride???
The Resident Princess
0 likes
I will not say bigger is better....

Cause a guy that doesn't know what to do with it is just shoving a stick in a hole.

I however have never had the privilege (haha) of a guy not knowing what to do with there cock.

The guys I have had with the above average cocks....knew how to use them.