Do your friends know?

last reply
68 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many of your real life friends know you are on Lush and do you know those who are on Lush?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several do. I have several of friends who have joined Lushstories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one really close friend that I told about lush and I'm getting to know the people on here
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't have friends.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few of my friends know. One joined about a year ago but left after a couple of months. And a few others have been on the site as a "Guest". One of them really likes it a lot and would love to join but her situation makes it tough for her to be on so maybe someday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None of my friends know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best girlfriends all know about Lush as well as most of my adventures as a result of being a member here. I've even tried to recruit two of them to join because I think they'll benefit greatly from being here just as I have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was a time that I would not have dared tell anybody. But we have sold the business and it does not matter, who knows.

I do not announce it but I would not hide it from by best friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely none, and hopefully it will remain that way. My best friend knows that I'm into some pretty kinky stuff, but she doesn't exactly know the extent of that kinkiness, which is probably for the best (for my own peace of mind, if nothing else).

She is the only friend who knows though, and I really have no intention of telling anyone else.

Maybe I'll tell her about this site one day. Not any time soon, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what few friends i have do know ...also husband ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! It was actually a Lover / Girlfriend of mine who recommended LUSH to me!

I'm so glad I did! Now I'm finding even more friends on here than what I expected!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I have one friend I introduced to the site back in 2009, she had submitted a few stories. I don't know if she stayed, or left like me. My husbands ex was on here also I don't now if she is still kicking around either, wouldn't exactly consider her a friend though.
0 likes
Actually, none of my real life friends know I'm on this, so I keep my sex life private from my friends. Quite, honestly this place I would like to keep to myself. Most, of my friends don't know how kinky i'm actually am or nor would they understand the extent of my kinkiness though.
Lurker
0 likes
I know, I understand!
(but really I do)
Lurker
0 likes
None, not sure how i would handle anyone knowing. Now that you raised the question I'm a little worried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not until one of the nurses caught me playing on his computer while he was out on rounds.
Let's just say he was young and cute, he was into older women, and I was already all heated up
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hopefully none of my "real life" friends know but I guess all of my Lush Friends know. Hopefully I will be able to meet in person one of my Lush Friends in the near future when she visits my area from Hawaii for several weeks.
0 likes
Quote by jakehatteras
How many of your real life friends know you are on Lush and do you know those who are on Lush?

My husband's the only one from my real life who knows I'm a member here. I don't talk to my friends about any of the websites I visit. Internet usage doesn't generally come up in conversations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other than the friends I've made here, none that I know of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few people know... I am not embarrassed to be here.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
one or two know,but they are very openminded,otherwise shhhhhhhhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never do anything that I would be upset about if discovered, except that one night in Omaha with the 2 ducks and a nun in the back seat of a Chevy...
Truthfully, most of my friends LOVE reading my stories.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
lol nope none of my friends IRL know im on here
Lurker
0 likes
One of my friends knows and my husband that's about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
I never do anything that I would be upset about if discovered, except that one night in Omaha with the 2 ducks and a nun in the back seat of a Chevy...

Oh my God!!!!
You did it Omaha??!!??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of my friends know and my husband.
From one of them I REALLY regret that I have EVER told her and showed her a pic of one of my closest Lushbuddies.
She really liked him and started sneaking around in Lush, using different profiles and went chatting with him.
It certainly has a funny side that she went after him, but mostly I think it is weird behavior, I really dislike the sneaky side of it.
It made that we ended up in a serious argument and found out that we are from 2 complete different worlds.

Well, this is just a little part of the story of course, but in future I will be more careful by telling others about my profile and especially about my favorite lushbuddies...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No one I know in real life knows I am on here. Met a terrific person here and hope the friendship continues
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One real life friend knows
Lurker
0 likes
One friend knows she joined lush for a short time but decided it wasn't for her