Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is it that women find so attractive about a man in uniform?

last reply
31 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing!! I know I am in the minority here but a man wearing a uniform does nothing for me. I have the utmost respect for guys in the Military and for police and firefighters too but as far as a sexual turn-on, its just not there!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't know why, but I do find it a major turn on. I think it has something to do with the authority, for me the police uniform is way more attractive than, say, the mailman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the authority and discipline that goes with the uniform hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......god a military or a fireman.........ok ok
CurlyFries
0 likes
For me, it's definitely the man and NOT the uniform. If I'm attracted to the man, he'll look good in anything he's wearing including a uniform. If he's overweight and/or out of shape, a uniform is not suddenly going to make him attractive and dashing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
For me, it's definitely the man and NOT the uniform. If I'm attracted to the man, he'll look good in anything he's wearing including a uniform. If he's overweight and/or out of shape, a uniform is not suddenly going to make him attractive and dashing.

To clarify: an ugly guy in a uniform is an ugly guy in a uniform, a hot guy is hot pretty much anytime, but put a hot guy in a uniform and I do not trust myself to always behave!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Men in uniforms and suits actually scare me. I get even shyer than usual, even if I already know them. I don't find it attractive, I find it terrifying. It makes them somehow unapproachable, or unreachable. I'm happy to pass the time of day with anybody where I work, but bung a uniform or business suit on a customer (we get a few), and I'm blushing and nervous. It's like my work face runs away. I don't like it.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by fireman1
What is it that women find so attractive about a man in uniform?[/quote

If military, absolutely NOTHING!! Military disgusts me.. It's like their mommy's dressed them in a bad pair of "jammies" and let them go out in public!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Marcie4you
Quote by fireman1
What is it that women find so attractive about a man in uniform?[/quote

If military, absolutely NOTHING!! Military disgusts me.. It's like their mommy's dressed them in a bad pair of "jammies" and let them go out in public!

Wow. I hope you mean the uniforms disgust you?

Yes. In the us the days of the well fitting, attractive uniform are long gone.

Of course I'm a military wife and see all of the soldiers as just everyday people in their work clothes.

I miss the BDU black boots though sad now everything is a garish desert camo.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
It doesn't have to be a uniform... I saw my man in a gorgeous jacket the other day and wanted to drag him into the bushes.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing. Although, I am a wee sucker for a man in a well made suit, and if he can pull that off with some Converse..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Nothing!! I know I am in the minority here but a man wearing a uniform does nothing for me. I have the utmost respect for guys in the Military and for police and firefighters too but as far as a sexual turn-on, its just not there!

This.

But I can see the allure.

Lurker
0 likes
I find it attractive because I know a man in uniform will be a great protector and will do anything for his family. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
seems manly to them. Strong, dependable, heroic.... given the right uniform
Lurker
0 likes
Well to me I have the utmost respect for people in uniform regardless of gender, but for a man I find that they are a more responsible, unselfish and they see the world in a different light, a different perspective. So that is why women find them attractive. I know I definitely do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Authority. And being "punished" for being a naughty girl. The handcuffs come in handy too! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
looks sexy

ready for roleplay

police and military uniforms are HOT

business suits are too...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nothing! Absolutely nothing. x
Try before you buy x
Lurker
0 likes
When I see a guy in uniform I actually get freaked out a bit. I mean it kinda scared me me a little especially when they are on the job. However, if I met I guy who worked those jobs and he wasn't working I would be totally fine. Is that weird?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by licquid
When I see a guy in uniform I actually get freaked out a bit. I mean it kinda scared me me a little especially when they are on the job. However, if I met I guy who worked those jobs and he wasn't working I would be totally fine. Is that weird?

I'll be polite and say I find it strange. Most people in uniform are never "off duty" when duty calls even if they're not in uniform.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I'll be polite and say I find it strange. Most people in uniform are never "off duty" when duty calls even if they're not in uniform.

What I meant was that if I ever met a guy that was in the army, a police officer ect. I would be fine with it. But if I ever saw them doing their job I would be very intimidated. Do you get what I mean?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by licquid

What I meant was that if I ever met a guy that was in the army, a police officer ect. I would be fine with it. But if I ever saw them doing their job I would be very intimidated. Do you get what I mean?

Mmm! I think I'd be fascinated, unless he was in the army and we were in a war zone, then I'd be looking for the quickest way out. Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several things. Uniforms are form fitting and show off the guy's body shape. They symbolize that the guy is brave--cop, firefighter, soldier, etc. Those jobs require good muscular tone, fit, in shape, in short, able to protect me should I be in danger, and it's a nice fantasy to think I could ride a toned muscular guy -- and he would have the stamina to keep up with my appetites. And maybe that ONE muscle would look and feel really nice! smile But the fantasy clashes with the reality that some guys in uniform aren't very bright or compassionate, qualities I look for in a lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KatR
Several things. Uniforms are form fitting and show off the guy's body shape. They symbolize that the guy is brave--cop, firefighter, soldier, etc. Those jobs require good muscular tone, fit, in shape, in short, able to protect me should I be in danger, and it's a nice fantasy to think I could ride a toned muscular guy -- and he would have the stamina to keep up with my appetites. And maybe that ONE muscle would look and feel really nice! smile But the fantasy clashes with the reality that some guys in uniform aren't very bright or compassionate, qualities I look for in a lover.

But they've all got tight butts and shiny buttons.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fireman1

Unfortunately sometimes it's only the uniform
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find a naked man, close by, with a huge erection looking my way to be the biggest turn on, other than a whole group of them that is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anyone like a fireman?
0 likes
I love my man in his uniform, My sweet sexy soldier. It shows off that they are respected and want to help others wether they are in the military, policeman, firemen, and so on.