Sexiest Outfit

last reply
39 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What’s the sexiest outfit a girl should wear to turn you on?
0 likes
There are many. A light sundress (the kind that lets some light through) over minimal underwear is quite sexy (bonus points for a revealing neckline). A snug, revealing little black or red dress works well, too. In the bedroom, maybe a sexy nightie or a partly unbuttoned shirt over panties. I can take or leave a lot of lingerie. By the time I'm down to the lingerie, we're past the point of needing to turn me on anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's pretty simple for me...a dress over pants and preferably short to show off her legs. Something low cut to show off her cleavage. This can be done very tastefully too, it doesn't have to look trashy.
Lurker
0 likes
It's the filling, not the outfit.
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
It's the filling, not the outfit.

Up to a point. I do find that wrapping that filling in the right outfit can certainly enhance the visual stimulus.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There are two women a man likes......a naked one and a well dressed one! Any woman that knows how to dress to show off her best features is always a plus! Right now I am in to the colors black and white, so a white button front top with a black skirt and some heels for me!........maybe throw in a black blazer also.....Yum!!
Classified
0 likes
A twinkle in the eye.
A great big smile.
Glimpse of stocking thigh.
A dirty mind to go the mile.
You're dressed for me!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I go crazy for a girl in tight white shorts and sexy tank top. What a sight.
Lurker
0 likes
Very short cut daisy dukes that shows about half the ass with a tank top that's tied right below her tits. The tank top is cut from the neck down and shows maximum amount of cleavage. Throw on my cowboy hat to top it off.

I saw this at Chili fest 2006-2007. I still have wet dreams about those three glorious days!
Lurker
0 likes
Very short cut daisy dukes that shows about half the ass with a tank top that's tied right below her tits. The tank top is cut from the neck down and shows maximum amount of cleavage. Throw on my cowboy hat to top it off.

I saw this at Chili fest 2006-2007. I still have wet dreams about those three glorious days!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Depends on where your going or what your doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a big thing for white clothing: dress, stockings, shoes etc.

So nurses work well for me.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Frayed out cutoff short shorts with a bikini top. Love it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a white button up blouse that is just thin enough to see a slight glimpse of a lace bra, this tucked into a black pencil skirt. Seamed stockings and spike heels...
On the relaxed side of life, tight black leather pants with an obnoxiously low waist band, where just a hint of butt crack shows.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a thing for girls in heels so we will start with that, you know what we will finish with that too. Maybe add my neck tie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's just way to many to list on here... I guess a few of my favorites would be sundresses or short shorts with a simple tank top. Pretty much anything that shows off some nice leg.
Lurker
0 likes
A jedi robe, and nothing else.....well, unless they want to accessorize with a yoda backpack.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
im always @ the gym and by far my fav outfits thhat turn me on r wrkout related.......just cant beat a tight and sxy body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have to love the short black dress and heels!
Lurker
0 likes
I love for a woman to wear a long flowing dress with a slit running up along the side showing off her incredible sexy legs. Also that dress has to accentuate her breats but not reveal them for all to see. I love the bare shoulder look and not an excessive amount of make up. Also wearing 4" stilettos showing off her gorgeous legs when she crosses them.
Site administrator
0 likes
I am sure I have posted on a similar question to this recently .. oh well

I still find a lady dressed in skirt with stockings and heels extremely sexy and the complete outfit perhaps fairly formal .. if you like the traditional secretary image. I worked with a lady once that wore a two peice pin stripe suit .. skirt and jacket .. damn she looked so HOT in that.
Lurker
0 likes
Almost anything with a nice pair of cfm heels (come fuck me heels).
Site administrator
0 likes
oh and Hello Kitty's are damn HOT too!! just saying.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I still find a lady dressed in skirt with stockings and heels extremely sexy and the complete outfit perhaps fairly formal .. if you like the traditional secretary image. I worked with a lady
once that wore a two peice pin stripe suit .. skirt and jacket .. damn she looked so HOT in that.

Busily rummaging thru my skirt suits for something to impess SimplyJohn lol .. ummm .. don't have any pinstripe ... but got grey, navy, blue and black lol ... omg .. this wardrobe needs a clearout .. or else I need to go to some more meetings/conferences .. lmao ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I still find a lady dressed in skirt with stockings and heels extremely sexy and the complete outfit perhaps fairly formal .. if you like the traditional secretary image. I worked with a lady
once that wore a two peice pin stripe suit .. skirt and jacket .. damn she looked so HOT in that.

Busily rummaging thru my skirt suits for something to impess SimplyJohn lol .. ummm .. don't have any pinstripe ... but got grey, navy, blue and black lol ... omg .. this wardrobe needs a clearout .. or else I need to go to some more meetings/conferences .. lmao ...
Site administrator
0 likes
Natty ... really the pin stripe isnt that important. It sounds to me like all of those will meet my tastes and certainly if its you wearing them .. smiles.

And stalking is illegal in the UK as you know .. even forum posts on Lush .. I checked .. wait .. nah stalk me anytime and always please :d

See you later aligator .... Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

oh and no need to post things at me twice ... I usually see the first one ... lmao.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by StrawberrySweet
What’s the sexiest outfit a girl should wear to turn you on?

I have a fetish for sexy heels and panties. Apart from that, I'm not too fussed about outfits although fun things like French maids, nurses, police uniforms and the like can be fun every once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
I think the mind makes the outfit, The sweet scent has she undresses
Lurker
0 likes
Always had a thing for skimpy underwear and stockings, especially with heels and a revealing dress!
Lurker
0 likes
What’s the sexiest outfit a girl should wear to turn you on? My first answer would be that it is the lady who makes the outfit in this case. If she is trying to seduce me, I am going to like whatever she is wearing as long as she succeeds!!
But I must admit, I love a pretty face and great legs, especially the thighs. So probably something that shows off her face to best effect on top, and bare fleshy thighs on bottom:
so a short skirt/revealing skirt perhaps with stockings/boots, that in combination would show off her hams and quads, and where they naturally lead.