Cameltoe yes or no ?

last reply
11 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering if you had a cameltoe and did not know it would you want someone to tell you or would you want them to just act like they did see it? Don't know if there has been similar posts or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hahahaha why do you ask this??
My new collegue Always walks around with one and certainly I am not going to tell her. She has it almost every day, so I am sure she must be aware...or just blind. Because she has it every day and she is new I will not tell her...

But IF I'd have one I think I would be glad if someone will tell me.....also depends on WHO it says and HOW of course....
I'd like if I wont feel ashamed too much and we can have a laugh over it....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would hope they would tell me before I fall. I imagine it would be hard to walk!

Lurker
0 likes
I can only answer for myself but if I had a cameltoe I would know without being told. After getting dressed I always check myself in the mirror thoroughly to see how I look coming and going so if I had one I would notice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would definitely want someone to tell me, I would be angry if my friends let me walk around like that without saying anything
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Forget camel toe, these new jeans are so short and tight that I think you might be able to see my pussy
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Forget camel toe, these new jeans are so short and tight that I think you might be able to see my pussy

Picture please?

I for one, support camel toes. Express yourself through camel toe!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Don't know about camel toe ,however I as attending mass one Sunday and when we all stood up I noticed the woman in front of me had her dress caught in the crease of her ass. To make her decent I reached and tugged it out. She promptly swung around and slapped my face. The following Sunday I was near the same woman and the guy beside me noticed her dress was again caught and gently pulled the fabric out, well I knew she didn't like that so I leant forward and tucked it back in and again got my face slapped. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Buz, I am definitely a supporter of cameltoes. But just as erotic to me are women who show a pronounced mons. Show me an attractive cameltoe or mons and I'll show you a bulge every time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I definitely have one.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

God Almighty I can’t imagine having a chunk of cloth stuffed up your vagina and not knowing it.